3DXChat Community

New Update

Angelqueen

9 minutes ago, Leopardus said:

That message has not been there for 6 hours.  Colin put it there one hour ago:

If hundreds are playing the game right now and over the last few hours (verifiable by anyone that can access - I am lucky to be one of them and so I can see this to be the case), then the access issues are affecting "the few" and not (as you say) that "only the few" can access.

I appreciate that this doesn't make your situation any better or less frustrating, or for the others affected, and I agree completely that it needs investigating urgently.

I promise you I am NOT representing or even defending the developers.

more garbage from someone who has been eating horse crap by the shovel full for months

5 minutes ago, Layvon said:

more garbage from someone who has been eating horse crap by the shovel full for months

Fine.  Feel free to ignore my advice.  By the way I've been here for years not months 😉.

But before I ignore you, you might want to look at this post from another user who was experiencing the same problems as you are...

Edited by Leopardus

3 hours ago, Leopardus said:

Fine.  Feel free to ignore my advice.  By the way I've been here for years not months 😉.

But before I ignore you, you might want to look at this post from another user who was experiencing the same problems as you are...

If I NEED a VPN to log in to this game  its in even worse shape than I thought.  Let me offer my sincerest apology for my mistake , you Leo have been here eating horse crap by the shovel full for years NOT months. please accept apology.  by the way I went to that thread and read the guy you quote says the VPN stopped workin after 2 hours and now he cant get connected at all .  pft you give worthless advice

Edited by Layvon

12 hours ago, Layvon said:

...by the way I went to that thread and read the guy you quote says the VPN stopped workin after 2 hours and now he cant get connected at all .  pft you give worthless advice

Context is everything.  He couldn't connect at that time with or without a VPN because the whole of 3dx was down at that time.  No-one could connect at that time.

Like I said, you are welcome to ignore my assistance.  A VPN might not work for you, but on the other hand it might.  It's up to you if you want to try.  My guess is you won't, but if you do and find that it works, I also guess you won't be saying thank you. I'm cool with that.

(B1)

Edited by Leopardus

@Layvon

You complain about efficiency and how they aren't getting their stuff sorted out, yet you're filling the topic with pointless arguments that have no benefit for players or developers alike. Why not keep the pointless ranting to a minimum so others can hopefully find answers without having to filter through all that? Don't get me wrong, you've got a right to complain... but at this point you're just lashing out at people because of your frustrations.

@XeniaLynn

Maybe you should take your own advice and STFU. I bet she is an airhead blonde trying to look smart.  I am actually lashing out at people ho are so addicted to eating horse crap to cover for Gizmo and his gang of incompetents.  The honest truth is they need a fire lit under their backsides to get them in gear.  None of you horse crap addicted junkies are willing to do it cuz you been brainwashed .  I am not so I will keep trying lite a fire under them and if that means slappin a few of you horse crap eaters down in the forums and being cried at by a airheaded blonde Bimbo so be it.  Gizmo can ban me if likes but that is good for me in 2 ways. 1 it will show he is more concerned with silencing critics than fixin the game. 2 well getting banned will allow me to go play another game which does not crash and suck Like 3DX does, which is um ..... well just about every other online game so that a win win for me.  By the way 4 days out from the update and I still can not login so tell me what good is 5 days of free game time to game that works so poorly ?  How about you answer that last question Gizmo.

Edited by Layvon

1 hour ago, Layvon said:

Gizmo can ban me if likes but that is good for me in 2 ways. 1 it will show he is more concerned with silencing critics than fixin the game.

Never saw anyone here getting banned for critics in 2 years I am here. You should be banned for insults and personal attacks though.

17 minutes ago, Xizl said:

Never saw anyone here getting banned for critics in 2 years I am here. You should be banned for insults and personal attacks though.

I have not stated anything that is NOT true  therefore they are NOT insults, simply statements of fact

Can you for fucks sake fix the nippple? Why do they have their own layer now?! I can't even make them pinkish/paler anymore with CE this is fucked up!

I have now red orange nipples irl why should i have them here?!

Edited by Cyra