3DXChat Community

New Update

Angelqueen

Well, to be fair, this update comes after a month of DDoS attacks and server instability.  I wasn't expecting an update at all, server improvements would be enough for me.

That said, THREE new relaxing/non intercourse poses make me very happy.  And new FFF poses are going to make a LOT of people happy.

What, do you want EVERYBODY happy?

Thanks for the update and the work on the server, Devs.

Much love,

Jelly

Edited by JellyJones
Added a thank you.

14 minutes ago, JenniferBoise said:

Thank you for your work and the new update.

What I miss is more communication with us user.

You said it, JenniferBoise.  I wish we had some more certainty with the system.  Not knowing what is going on makes me anxious, and there are a lot of people with serious social anxiety in 3DX, too.  More communication would ease our minds.

-Jelly

1 hour ago, JellyJones said:

That said, THREE new relaxing/non intercourse poses make me very happy.  And new FFF poses are going to make a LOT of people happy.

The one on the bed is very good. The first threesome on the couch (without the kiss) is not bad either, but the one with the kiss isn't as, once again, this is not a kiss but more a tongue poking another tongue. I find strange that when it's a MF pose the kiss is always very well made, but when it's converted to a FF version, the kissing animation is totally messed. (because yes the threesomes on the couch are just conversions of poses that heteros have since years).

But, if the stability is really fixed, we can say devs did a good job. They just need to rework the kiss action, like i don't know, maybe stuck my lips against the lips of the girl i'm kissing like they have in the hetero version.

2 hours ago, JellyJones said:

Well, to be fair, this update comes after a month of DDoS attacks and server instability.  I wasn't expecting an update at all, server improvements would be enough for me.

Thanks for the update and the work on the server, Devs.

Much love,

Jelly

I am getting tired of hearing about this DDOS  attacks CRAP its a  great big load of Horse crap to distract us from the staff's incompetence, and idiots like Jelly here just help them get away with giving us GARBAGE updates, instead of givin us game fixes and bug fixes that would actually make the game better. In fact I am beginning to think these DDOS attacks are fictional or being carried out by Gizmo to distract us from his staff's incompetence .  If the are real and coming from say Off gang why has Gizmo not banned them ?  In the TOS say he can ban any account for any reason any time he wants heck even  and I quote "no reason at all"  I am beginnin to wonder if Gizmo lets them stay so he can use them as scapegoats to hide his incompetence. Then we have fools like Jelly who drink the Kool -aid and buy into it.  I have played and reviewed a tonof games the last 15 years but man this one is the most F'ed I ever seen out all of em no others even come close.  Gizmo my advice to you is Hire some  tech people who can actually fix this game cus you obviously can't . option 2 sell the game to someone who can fix it.  the low quality game service you making us pay for right now amounts to THEFT!

13 minutes ago, Leopardus said:

There is some good advice here which will help you deal with this situation.

A link to a Bullying sight hmm. so you saying I am a bully cuz I am pointing out things that look real odd over time ?   These DDOS attacks if someone is doing them say off gang as we have all been led to believe why is a single member of off gang yet to be banned  Either Gizmo is being paid off by them somehow or he wants them in game to use as scapegoats.  Yes to play 3dx you have to pay a monthly fee the low quality game service we paying for is in MY honest opinion THEFT.  If pointing all this out makes me a BUlly, ok.  Its about time people started standin up and speaking out here.  If Gizmo bans me heh cool I will just go to one of the other games online that I enjoy and play there without fear of constant disconnects ;)  No other game has disconnect issues like 3DX and no other game has constant DDOS attacks cuz their devs know what they doing obviously Gizmo and company don't.  If saying all that makes me a Bully , well SO BE IT !

Edited by Layvon

45 minutes ago, Layvon said:

A link to a Bullying sight hmm. so you saying I am a bully cuz I am pointing out things that look real odd over time ?   These DDOS attacks if someone is doing them say off gang as we have all been led to believe why is a single member of off gang yet to be banned  Either Gizmo is being paid off by them somehow or he wants them in game to use as scapegoats.  Yes to play 3dx you have to pay a monthly fee the low quality game service we paying for is in MY honest opinion THEFT.  If pointing all this out makes me a BUlly, ok.  Its about time people started standin up and speaking out here.  If Gizmo bans me heh cool I will just go to one of the other games online that I enjoy and play there without fear of constant disconnects ;)  No other game has disconnect issues like 3DX and no other game has constant DDOS attacks cuz their devs know what they doing obviously Gizmo and company don't

I'm not saying you are a bully at all.  I am saying you are being bullied if someone is "making us pay" (your words) every month for something you are clearly so unhappy with.  It is the only explanation I can find.

Edited by Leopardus

1 minute ago, Leopardus said:

I'm not saying you are a bully at all.  I am saying you are being bullied if someone is "making you pay" (your words) every month for something you are not happy with.

well that is how online games are most of them make you pay to play. I am trying to give 3DX a fair shake since I only started here in mid July.  Maybe my frustration is showin but well I have never seen a game this messed up with Devs  putting forth as many excuses as these ones do and even players  who try and coverfor them with "with all those DDOS ataacks it a wonder they can even do an update."  WHAAAA poor devs I mean gees Louise what a load of crap.

I wouldn't be hard on them. DDOS attacks, servers moved - was a lot of work in itself. 

Stabilization complete?  That is a big thing if so. Now he's freed up to do other things.

As for poses and hair, at least it's something. Maybe they will have more time now for different WIP's.

Edited by THX

41 minutes ago, Layvon said:

I have played and reviewed a tonof games the last 15 years but man this one is the most F'ed I ever seen out all of em no others even come close.

I know these interruptions are annoying and I would be outraged too, especially since you joined at what may be the worst time I've seen in 18 months.  I certainly am frustrated, but we know it's a small dev team and 3DX is cheap and as far as I'm concerned, it is worth MORE than we pay.  The amazing group of people here and the quality of the program, whatever the bugs in the system, is not like anything I've experienced.  I want it to be better, I wish we got more communication and more stability, of course, I wish they would let the users help, there are talented people here.  But I still think it's worth it to stay.

So yeah, maybe I drank the Kool Aid.  It's a drink.  People drink that.  Gizmo is not Jim Jones, he's just a person.

If it is unacceptable, then you really aren't compelled to accept it. 

well all I see is the update came with  "work on the servers to make them more stable".   Hmm well I have to stay they are stable its 6 PM here in eastern US and the update was done at noon and I have not been able to log in yet every time I try I get disconnected.  so yea they are stable they wont seem to let anyone login  but that is stable . LOL

7 minutes ago, Layvon said:

...they wont seem to let anyone login  but that is stable . LOL

There are clearly problems affecting some people that need investigating, but it simply isn't true that the servers "won't seem to let anyone login".  There are hundreds of people successfully logging in and playing the game.

Edited by Leopardus

yes according to Colindude2020's site the server is up and there is this message which has been there for almost 6 hours now 

There seem to be connectivity issues all around the world. The cause is unknown.

Well 6 hours still unknown , I really don't know what more to say than this is incompetence on the part of the devs.  This stuff happens in other games but not often sometimes a game goes down a hour or 2 but only happens once in 6 months time or longer.  Its happened here 12 times at least in the last 30 days . it is unacceptable for a service we pay for and it is unacceptable that some of you cover for their incompetence.  "wah poor devs have so many DDOS attacks t deal with it amazing they can release any update" BS other games deal with DDOS and dont go down so SHUT UP with that nonsense.

27 minutes ago, Leopardus said:

There are clearly problems affecting some people that need investigating, but it simply isn't true that the servers "won't seem to let anyone login".  There are hundreds of people successfully logging in and playing the game.

How you know Leo you logged in the game as one of the lucky few or are you just making things up to cover for them too? don't get me wrong  I like this game I enjoy building , I enjoy the social and yes that includes sex.  It is a good game just right now seems like its in the hands of devs who have NO FREAKING CLUE how to run a game.  Its a good game but unlike many of you I am NOT going to cover for what I see as gross incompetence and even negligence by making excuses for them or crying for them WAH like some of you.  I am not doing anything but stating facts you may not like it but to bad.  Gizmo can't handle criticism he can ban me but even if he does it wont change the fact he and his staff look like the most incompetent group of devs out there in cyberspace.  Yes this went long cuz I getting frustrated with the game not working and with so many people willing to  eat horse  crap by the shovel full for this staff that cant seem to fight their way out of a paper bag.  F  it tired of waiting to be able log in .  waiting 6 hours should be enough show I like this game if someone thinks its not screw you 

Edited by Layvon

24 minutes ago, Layvon said:

yes according to Colindude2020's site the server is up and there is this message which has been there for almost 6 hours now 

There seem to be connectivity issues all around the world. The cause is unknown.

Well 6 hours still unknown , I really don't know what more to say than this is incompetence on the part of the devs.  This stuff happens in other games but not often sometimes a game goes down a hour or 2 but only happens once in 6 months time or longer.  Its happened her 12 times at least in the last 30 days . it is unacceptable for a service we pay for and it is unacceptable that some of you cover for their incompetence.  "wah poor devs have so many DDOS attacks t deal with it amazing they can release any update" BS other games deal with DDOS and dont go down so SHUT UP with that nonsense.

How you know Leo you logged in the game as one of the lucky few or are you just making things up to cover or them too? don't get me wrong  I like this game I enjoy building , I enjoy the social and yes that includes sex.  It is a good game just right now seems like its in the hands of devs who have NO FREAKING CLUE how to run a game.  Its a good game but unlike many of you I am NOT going to cover for what I see as gross incompetence and even negligence by making excuses for them or crying for them WAH like some of you  I am not doing anything but stating facts you may not like it but to bad.  Gizmo can't handle criticism he can ban me but even if he does it wont change the fact he and his staff look like the most imcompetent group of devs out there in cyberspace.  Yes this went long cuz I getting frustrated with the game not workin and with so many people will eat crap for this staff that cant seem to fight their way out of a paper bag.  F  it tired of waiting to be able log in .  waiting 6 hours should be enough show I like this game if someone thinks its not screw you 

That message has not been there for 6 hours.  Colin put it there one hour ago:

If hundreds are playing the game right now and over the last few hours (verifiable by anyone that can access - I am lucky to be one of them and so I can see this to be the case), then the access issues are affecting "the few" and not (as you say) that "only the few" can access.

I appreciate that this doesn't make your situation any better or less frustrating, or for the others affected, and I agree completely that it needs investigating urgently.

I promise you I am NOT representing or even defending the developers.

If you are really keen to get online, it might be worth trying to access using a VPN.  Sometimes this helps when people have access issues.  If it does work, then once the underlying problem is solved, you can stop using it.  But please understand I am just another user, and I am just sharing information that I have read on this forum over the past few weeks.

Edited by Leopardus