3DXChat Community

Get your things done, SexGameDevil!

Feuermond

• Get professionla help  to fight the attacks at once!  It's non-professional ridiculous to hear the same DDoS refund thing over months! ThriXXX, AChat... they all have not these problems!
  • Start  bugfixes at  once!
  • Start releasing updates talked about, first 2 are to be released in 2020!
    • pose editor
    • customizable clothes and hair
    • XGold transfer
    • Room moderation

Or admit you have no clue and that 3DXChat is about to die and not any of these updates will ever come.

Edited by Feuermond

1 hour ago, Feuermond said:
  • Get professionla help  to fight the attacks at once!  It's non-professional ridiculous to hear the same DDoS refund thing over months! ThriXXX, AChat... they all have not these problems!
  • Start  bugfixes at  once!
  • Start releasing updates talked about, first 2 are to be released in 2020!
    • pose editor
    • customizable clothes and hair
    • XGold transfer
    • Room moderation

Or admit you have no clue and that 3DXChat is about to die and not any of these updates will ever come.

Here is the crap again: grafik.png.36b60efb539f1076f81a5e79f0c2af1d.png

It's really a stabilzed situation, like Gizmo wrote: Server downs are a stable thing that returns more often than days without problems.

When  I pay one year, I want one year! Not a half are during one calendar year plus another half year because of compensation in the next calendar year.

This game is very obviously about to die. All other statements of SGD are not reliable for just because of the fact things turn worse instead of better. The Roman Empire needed half an eterniy to die but it went to ashes. And that's what we see here: Disintegration

8 minutes ago, Duschenka said:

I`m not sure i even buy the DDoS, explanation. Yes it could still be happening, but it is also a pretty good excuse if it`s just the "normal" shit they can`t fix, that`s acting up again.

Well, I was not about to say it, it was you. But it fits to that I do not rate SGD word reliable in any way. How can they exist if they need to grant free game time and one compensation after the other?

Edited by Feuermond

Dunno if I am buying they're not trying we about 3 month away for Xmas time, which is where many renew their ½ or 1 year plan. So don't really see why they would sabotage themselves willingly probably well aware of this and how consistent server issue may cause some to reconsider extending another half or full year.

Edited by KimmyFox

I think somebody wants to take the piss out of users here to get our money for shitty crap.

grafik.png.61f7bb713a2e50d6e55aab12b1ed017c.png

grafik.png.5abd2e6bb149899fbac3a5d29701e429.png

grafik.png.93d546b395141c88cf6f7e959b83acc2.png

grafik.png.e5d87832171b45dd825aa5ef932c0951.png

Why does nobody from SGD admit to not having any clue? That the game cannot be maintained to get it stable because the code base is spaghetti code or such?

1 minute ago, ColinDude said:

My guess is that it's network related. The game/auth servers aren't truly going down, but the connection to is wonky, blinking. I don't believe the server is actually crashing.

That's what we would expect under a DDoS attack. But I think it's also that they cut certain IP address blocks at times and sometimes the whole server. Think they are behind cloudflare or such and have such a weird software structure that it cannot be hardened against DDoS.

3 minutes ago, Feuermond said:

That's what we would expect under a DDoS attack. But I think it's also that they cut certain IP address blocks at times and sometimes the whole server. Think they are behind cloudflare or such and have such a weird software structure that it cannot be hardened against DDoS.

Look at these peaks my site captures sometimes. If it was about dropping all network packages at once, it would have gone from green to red, but I have some yellow's too (pings that take like 2 to 3 seconds, 50 ms is normal)

image.png.5e7a46c020792e098dbff68b1f712380.png

So yes I believe it's a DDoS in some form. But that's just my humble opinion.

Edited by ColinDude

3 minutes ago, ColinDude said:

Look at these peaks my site captures sometimes. If it was about dropping all network packages at once, it would have gone from green to red, but I have some yellow's too (pings that take like 2 to 3 seconds, 50 ms is normal)

image.png.5e7a46c020792e098dbff68b1f712380.png

So yes I believe it's a DDoS in some form. But that's just my humble opinion.

DDoS assumption makes sense but why can others cope with it but not 3DX? Is 3DX always the focus and others not?

Just now, Feuermond said:

DDoS assumption makes sense but why can others cope with it but not 3DX? Is 3DX always the focus and others not?

That question still remains to be answered. I don't know. Obviously 3DXChat's infrastructure is way more complex than a website. Remember that even Microsoft, and the Playstation network can get DDoSSed without being able to handle it.

2 hours ago, ColinDude said:

That question still remains to be answered. I don't know. Obviously 3DXChat's infrastructure is way more complex than a website. Remember that even Microsoft, and the Playstation network can get DDoSSed without being able to handle it.

Sure, but I think the game structure is as weird and cannot be maintained so no security concept can be implemented anymore, some primitive mechanism that would lead some DDoS attacks into the void. So only main fighting on the level of Cloudflare or similar services can kick in and I assume that often means shielding servers in a way that nobody can reach them or certain IP blocks are blocked.

1 hour ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Who others?

During the 1st attack for instance ThriXXX was down too, even AChat I heard. They were back within hours and never again had that issue. So: Either 3DXChat is the only game left under attack or it is because 3DX is not shielded correctly. I think no need to explain which of the both possibilities I think applies.

3 minutes ago, Feuermond said:

Sure, but I think the game structure is as weird and cannot be maintained so no security concept can be implemented anymore, some primitive mechanism that would lead some DDoS attacks into the void. So only main fighting on the level of Cloudflare or similar services can kick in and I assume that often means shielding servers in a way that nobody can reach them or certain IP blocks are blocked.

I noticed, since the new "test" server, they added some extra security layers. I know because I had to implement some extra tricks to make the status page keep working, after migrating to the test server. But apparently, it seems that those measures are not enough. And that's the main problem: communication, or more specifically, the lack of that. Because maybe they are still working on that security part, and that's the reason why we haven't had a new patch? I really would like to know. And I would understand it too, as I suspect lots of people will understand. But yeah, here we are, speculating, making assumptions. :)

From Gizmo on 17 Sep. 2020 at about 8 UTC:

Dear 3DXChat Community,
The game server is undergoing technical work. The connection to the game may be lost for several hours. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your understanding!
All active players will receive compensation of game time and xgold.

No, I have no understanding, not any! It's the same crap since month and I expect service, not downtime every month and week and compensation! Nothing was better after so called "service" yet. Without any detailed explanations I believe nothing and have no understanding! Get your test system, do the improvement there, than update the server on which we play.

Okay then, do the technical thing, come back within this day and explain WHY it is better then, what was done and promise the down crap is over then and the promised updates will come in 2020, of course with bug fixes. Proper service and the updates and the bug fixes within 2020 are the only way, things that MUST be done to get SexGameDevil back to the status of a reliable company instead of being the caretaker of a moribund virtual world and get money out of user with marketing tricks like announcing updates that never come.

I won't be renewing come xmas they been promising new stuff for men for 2 years now and still nothing and now with this going on is the icing on the cake.seems like about starting in November they promise all this stuff so people sign up for another year then nothing happens. Hopefully somebody can make a game like this that actually functions like it should and whoever owns it don't promise things they never planned on doing!

20 minutes ago, Feuermond said:

...and get money out of user with marketing tricks like announcing updates that never come.

Isn't that more of a gullibility issue?
Other than that, it comes back to what I've said before... the lack of information given about what is going on is definitely an issue, but they are not getting much incentive to change their ways if people keep paying, keep playing and their threats aren't backed up.

@Gizmo & @Lisa: Surely you guys are just as tired of this constant ranting. Don't you guys think it's time to do something about it?

Edited by XeniaLynn
Punctuation.

8 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

The server is under DDOS attack, we are working on a solution. Please follow our Discord or this topic

@Gizmo I don't think this message will help the cause here (your credibility). If you scroll back a bit... you can read that users are having trouble believing this is all still DDOS related. Mainly because of a lack of transparency here. From a business perspective, let me give you a suggestion: Provide your userbase more detail on a more regular basis rather than copy/pasting the same line for every moment of downtime the server has, people will probably appreciate it, thus trusting your platform more and be willing to invest in subscription time. Just a thought off the top of my head though 😉.

@Gizmo
What I would like to know ... are we still running on a test server? Because it was said as long as the game is in this condition we will not be charged with any costs. The server may be more stable then before but seriously this is still no acceptable state we are in, thanks to the status page from @ColinDude we can see  how often the game is down. 

I quote the status page here "There has been 12 outages the past 7 days, with a total downtime of 2 hours." Some of those are just seconds but it is enough to get a dc from the game and then facing multiple bugs like the infamous offline bug. 

So what is the cause of the actual downtime right now, technical work on the server or a DDos? Those are different things. You can take a look at the stats yourself the amount of outages is increasing again after the change on the new server this means we are still not in a stable condition. 

What is the biggest problem at the moment? Lack of communication! What are you working on at the moment how is the status of the game, what is the roadmap for the next weeks? There was no update on the progress for weeks now.

The Build 422 was released on July 28 this is over a month with no progress. From the announced things we still are missing the following but so far we don't know anything:
Future releases:
- Bugfixes;

Future plans:
- Moderation of User Worlds.

2 hours ago, Gizmo said:

The server is under DDOS attack, we are working on a solution. Please follow our Discord or this topic

Well, @Gizmo, wallets are under DDoS too now, so sorry for we cannot pay anymore. We are working on the issue. Please understand it will last months and years.