3DXChat Community

Money, Money, Money and Me!

kesha1982

1 hour ago, jadekali said:

Hey OLD MAN.......I am the NUMBER ONE generator of revenue at Achat. The Administrator there himself screened me and converts my gold into cash.

All YOU convert here is TRUTH INTO BULLSHIT!

We're still waiting for a pic of ur feet u bullshit artist!

Huh? You are fake lol What a reason to talk with crazy fakes?

1 minute ago, β˜™π”Όπ•©β§ said:

Looks like it`s you are trying to turn this into a garbage. No one of your words is truth. There is no logicΒ ^_^

Looks like it`s you are trying to turn this into a garbage. No one of your words is truth. There is no logicΒ ^_^

• 1 month later...
24 minutes ago, KeshaBisha said:

I interrupt this love fest to discuss something very near and dear to my heart. Hard , Cold, Cash. Yes Money, Money, Money. Members of both parties in Congress have gotten together claiming it will be irresponsible for them to go on Xmas break without a pandemic relief bill during this lame duck session. So lets recap. The first 18k when for the 2017 Chevy Van. That's the first half of the equation for my start up but now I need goods. I have mentioned Paintings but that means work on the supply side and if shelter in place has taught me anything it is that i am inherently lazy. Lets just use the proven method of made in china direct off the docks in lovely LA, Compton, Paramount, Downey and stock up with whatever the current "as seen on TV" trend is. I will need about $8k-$10k worth of inventory to start so if they once again add $600 a week it will take a couple months to build that much liquid mula. I really don't do well without money. Iv'e always had to have the best trailer in the park if you know what I mean.

:)

Hey, if you've ever paid taxes, this is a nice return on investment. Get what's yours, Kesha :)

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...