3DXChat Community

Money, Money, Money and Me!

kesha1982

First things first.

About me

Perma banned from RLC forums for sticking up for a woman who was brutally attacked for a simple statement that she was waiting to adopt.

Apparently this implies white racism and pro life and flames coming out his mouth, eyes and ears. So by the time I told him how I felt about his psychic abilities to spot racists I was banned for the racial slur "Nappy haired little kid".

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back around the time Covid19 was introduced (feb) I began to fatigue easily. August 1 I just began to fatigue doing nothing. With my last dying breath I call 911. With none of the flu like symptoms and testing negative I had all the complication symptoms normally associated associated with it. Blood had no hemoglobin, the blood carrying platelets and was infected shutting down heart, liver, kidneys, gave meΒ  pneumonia, high blood pressure, Diabetes. Did I miss anything? Six units of new blood all the numbers come back and one by one each doctor in charge of each system function dropped with a "Your fine". They refused any possibility it could have been covid19 aftermath and the antibody test (the test to determine if you have ever been exposed to it) has been pulled from all medical centers shelves. They are hiding something that's for sure.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last week my county was issued an evacuation warning. I took off for a few days but they seem to be getting a handle on my side. Lower west side of the creek fire so I am back home now.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What about the Money. Snoozer's will be looser's. For U.S. residents who can look the federal government in the eye and say "I am not earning as much or at all because of the Pandemic can claim a very large chunk of change. This is because relief is retro going back to when the Cares act was signed at least it was for me. Because of the way Unemployment or UI claims are figured, they go back 18 months. 18 months put you now just past the signing of the Cares Act. Simplified translation file now and receive 20k for every week you don't file that amount will be lowered by $600 a week or $2,400 pr month. But Kesha I was paid cash or self employed. All the normal disqualifiers have been lifted. All claims are self certified. You don't even have to look for work. It says so right in your award confirmation. Being in California I may be at an advantage because they want high unemployment numbers. OK now thats just the begining. you will continue to receive 11 more weeks @ $767 dropping to 567 in December at wich time you can file and extention for 11 more weeks at $467. These numbers are based on the very minimum $167 Reg amount. For you this could be much higher.

We're not done yet. Did you get your $1200 stimulus. If you did not file a 2019 Fed tax return you did not receive it. So file it. Even if your income was $0 then say hello $1200.

I hope I made you all extremely wealthy. I plan to to spend smarty buying a van and doing garage sale to swap meet gigs Become an antique architect. I'm good at buying stuff. A curse and a blessing.

πŸ™‚

Ok quick update.

I have been waiting for snail mail and having a bad feeling something was wrong. I lost or never received my account number required to log in online beyond making initial claim.

I certified 28 weeks of paper "did you work" forms but i guess that went to feds for pandemic or just got lost or just so backed up they never got them yet. So I find a phone number specifically for getting your account number and after 26 minute wait I got that. I login to UI_Online and find 28 plus weeks "To be certified" with 10/4/2020 to be considered as not done in a timely fashion and I would have lost 20 grand. Now all those weeks are now listed as paid and I'm sighing in big relief.

Conclusion: follow up online don't rely on what they tell you cause they are all screwed up.

Stay Tuned, Nancy Pelosi is asking the house to stay in session until Phase 3 Pandemic relief is passed.

• 4 weeks later...
22 hours ago, KeshaBisha said:
To both of those Trump has a benefits package for you and promises more after the election.

So what are you waiting for?

Nonsense. Trump do nothing. Trump can`t do anything without US government and Congress.

Such talks are prohibited on this forum.

On 10/10/2020 at 4:05 PM, β˜™π”Όπ•©β§ said:

Nonsense. Trump do nothing. Trump can`t do anything without US government and Congress.

Such talks are prohibited on this forum.

This is not a political topic....this is a financial topic....

but that's understandable..... since finances is something you know even less about then American politics because you are most likely some old dude living on a fixed income in oneΒ of the finest slums in France.

Edited by jadekali

1 hour ago, jadekali said:

This is not a political topic....this is a financial topic....

but that's understandable..... since finances is something you know even less about then American politics because you are most likely some old dude living on a fixed income in oneΒ of the finest slums in France.

Buy brains somewhere then, becauseΒ no one of your words are based on anything.

It`s not important how named the topic if it filled with politics and agitation based on a false as well as all of your wordsΒ ;)

Just now, β˜™π”Όπ•©β§ said:

Buy brains somewhere then, becauseΒ no one of your words are based on anything.

It`s not important how named the topic if it filled with politics and agitation based on a false as well as all of your wordsΒ ;)

Let me know when you translate this into English.Β  :)

1 minute ago, jadekali said:

Let me know when you translate this into English.Β  :)

Then buy some brains somewhere, because none of your words are based on anything.

It doesn't matter what the topic is called if it is filled with politics and propaganda based on lies like all your words.

Is it better? I am sure that you have nothing smart to answer.

2 minutes ago, β˜™π”Όπ•©β§ said:

Then buy some brains somewhere, because none of your words are based on anything.

It doesn't matter what the topic is called if it is filled with politics and propaganda based on lies like all your words.

Is it better? I am sure that you have nothing smart to answer.

Let me dedicate a well-deserved song for you......

Β 

3 hours ago, KeshaBisha said:

5 checks received in one lump equaling $1500. This is from President trumps executive order using Fema. Marshal half stack arrived and sounds awesome.

Breathing a sigh of relief I slept for 2 days straight on my new memory foam bed. Now I must decide to pay off the Van or wait and be safe that all

Bills are paid. With check 6 plus reg Ui expected in a few days I'll wait. Maybe go back to bed.

Nite nite.

Ty President Trump

Who did say that another President wouldn't have done something similar or better? Maybe you don't realize yet that this forum is read by about 10% of the game, of which only a few read this topic, and only a few of them are Americans.Β 

Notte, notte.

Hey dude

53 minutes ago, β˜™π”Όπ•©β§ said:

Hey dude.Β ^_^ How is your fake pics?

Hey OLD MANΒ :)Β Β We're waiting for a mere pic of your feet......

Anyone that wants my pics and LIVE vids can go to Achat anytime.....or they can look at Ex's size 13 feet!Β  Β  Β lolololol

Edited by jadekali

16 minutes ago, jadekali said:

Hey dude

Hey OLD MANΒ :)Β Β We're waiting for a mere pic of your feet......

Anyone that wants my pics and LIVE vids can go to Achat anytime.....or they can look at Ex's size 13 feet!Β  Β  Β lolololol

Hey OLD MANΒ :)Β We`re waiting too. No one cares about your fakes in Achat. lol

4 minutes ago, β˜™π”Όπ•©β§ said:

Hey OLD MANΒ :)Β We`re waiting too. No one cares about your fakes in Achat. lol

Hey OLD MAN!.....I amΒ A CERTIFIED Mentor at Achat.

YOU ,on the other hand.... are a CERTIFIED LIAR..........lolololol

Edited by jadekali

4 minutes ago, jadekali said:

Hey OLD MAN!.....I amΒ A CERTIFIED Mentor at Achat.

YOU ,on the other hand.... are a CERTIFIED LIAR..........lolololol

Hey OLD MAN!... I was in Achat and people said that your are redneck and Trump fanatic who ask his sister to make Fake proofs. So whoΒ areΒ a certified LIAR?Β :lol:

8 minutes ago, β˜™π”Όπ•©β§ said:

Hey OLD MAN!... I was in Achat and people said that your are redneck and Trump fanatic who ask his sister to make Fake proofs. So whoΒ areΒ a certified LIAR?Β :lol:

Hey OLD MAN.......I am the NUMBER ONE generator of revenue at Achat. The Administrator there himself screened me and converts my gold into cash.

All YOU convert here is TRUTH INTO BULLSHIT!

We're still waiting for a pic of ur feet u bullshit artist!

Edited by jadekali