3DXChat Community

EVERYONE GONE BALD/NAKED/INKED SKIN

leonblackstone

ive been having this issue for a really long time ago i cant see my friend list or even my profile or other people's  also my money are gone and everytime someone invites me to their apartment i only see is sea , i did reinstalled the game alot but nothing happened , putting the game into my bitdefender exceptions  nothing happened , though i used to play smoothly even my antivirus is running i even tried to disable bitdefender , still no shit , im so fucking pissed , everyone is enjoying their rooms except me ?! uggghhh , plz someone help me asap tried to talk with the tech support their help was not that good

44 minutes ago, MeiLing said:

Connection bugs and glitches are not only because of the server status... These have around for a long long time and are more present since the 64 bits clients (they have been mentioned several times during the test period). It is on the coding side....

I agree and have noticed this too.  I think you and I have both been trying to help people with ongoing problems or other similar but more irregular problems, especially since the new server.  I get the impression that there are some problems in the architecture of the new servers that affect only some people all the time, and other people occasionally.  As you say it could be coding, and/or something to do with the way data was restored after the ddos attack damaged it, or the way data was migrated to the new servers.

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Your client tries to get the avatar information off the server. Sometimes the connection isn't stable, therefore you'll see some people bald and naked. Usually a relog fixes it. You can also try another server (EU or US)