3DXChat Community

15 Hour Ban for this ROFL youre kidding!!!!

Alliehotass

Yips mah Sis has had her account banned for 15 Hours by simply posting just this in WC..and ah quote..

"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."

That is all she wrote in WC BAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAAAAA..yet you let peeps abuse each other, use fowl language, have political battles, Troll WOW!!! Anew level of Stupid in this Game. ROFL

Soopa Soopa Lame Devs really is ..... Kinda embarrasing. 🤣

6 hours ago, lePatrick said:

The only theory I can come up with now, is that Gizmo is David Lynch and hates it, when his work is taken out of context. 

Other than that, I'm confused and somewhat lost...

Confused and lost???  Have you been on the Jaybo smokes?

I am beginning to think that we are all in JaytheBoss's Halloween story.  It a dystopian novel and it starts with strange things happening, irrational behaviour and decisions being taken for inexplicable reasons...steadily the dark and evil powers moving amongst us start to reveal themselves.  And thus it begins.  The Night of the Trolls.

Edited by Leopardus

yesterday a guy called jeds or jebs or something like that was playing to report every single "bad word" in the world chat. If someone was saying "oh shit!" he reported, if someone made 1 and only 1 announcement for their club, he reported, if someone was telling him he could leave the game, he reported etc, etc...

So if the ones that must check the reports closely don't do it, it's not a surprise that a lot get banned for nothing

Edited by Leeloo

15 minutes ago, Leopardus said:

There are many rules we must abide by, covered by the ToS.

There is one rule we should abide by, covered by common sense.

Never post anything in World Chat.

how true just stay away from world chat simple as that

1 hour ago, OLESYA said:

I think the system of bans in the game is not fair! Why are people getting banned for wanting to advertise their locations in the world chat! Developers need to fix this or they will lose many clients!

On 9/12/2020 at 2:04 PM, Alliehotass said:

Yips mah Sis has had her account banned for 15 Hours by simply posting just this in WC..and ah quote..

"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."

That is all she wrote in WC BAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAAAAA..yet you let peeps abuse each other, use fowl language, have political battles, Troll WOW!!! Anew level of Stupid in this Game. ROFL

Haven't y'all figured it out yet? World chat is only for shitposting and spreading bigotry. Casual chatting or, heaven forfend, advertising IN-GAME CLUBS will gets your ass banned, hon :P

On 9/12/2020 at 8:04 AM, Alliehotass said:

I'm quite sure she did not get banned for this. She likely got banned for posting ads in World Chat. I saw them myself, so if someone reported her then she can't be upset because it's not a big secret that the devs do take action for this. 

On 9/12/2020 at 8:04 AM, Alliehotass said:

I would have to guess there is an automated moderator and since her little poem there repeats the same line twice she might have got snagged in its web. If something like that ever happens again email them, they will lift the ban. She obviously didn’t break any rules.

Here's the email you can message if you ever have any questions such as "why was I banned?"

3dxhelp@gmail.com

My apologies it was not in my original post. I have it stashed away on my computer but not on my phone and for some reason, as simple as it is, I can never remember it.