3DXChat Community

Poses

Bluff121

It'd be great to have some decent sitting poses with a partner.  Like a beach pose - sitting in between a partners legs, arm wrapped around.  Sitting on a couch, snuggling.  It seems as though any "cuddle" pose is intimate.  I'd like to see some poses that allow you to cuddle with a friend, or even a partner without having to kiss them.  

On 9/12/2020 at 12:49 AM, Loruna said:

You mean something like that? 

740c9b7d5a40954f173742d53ba17275.jpg

Yeah something we could do with a pose editor.

Otherwise these bread crumbs are just crap. Small random trash.

Waiting for months for some crappy pose that some might or might not like is a retarded approach.

Either they share the body mesh publicly, so any talented person can work on much better poses than which were previously made, and possibly submit them for consideration

Or pose editor. (Which was supposed to be an "important part of the game" according to Gizmo, and I agree)

Edited by Tsela

If making a pose ditor is too hard, I wouldn’t force it ... but if developers are already doing poses, don’t make simple poses!
What’s the point of a pose that players use little or no at all because it doesn’t make sense!
Do poses like no other in the game, and you need animation ... at least a little!

I know Loruna and freelancers like her sacrifice their free time for this, and often for free ... but poses either make sense or not at all, because that’s how the developers really think they gave something for our money!

I have a simple idea about something new:

NO1 idea:
- We need a mobile phone to use by some pose (like we have now "idle")
           - this smart phone can customize like chlotes (unique phones by every avi)
- Next "mobile" pose would be nice like a "chair/couch -sitting pose" .... avi can watch and use the smart phone.. search or read something on it. (little animation). Of course use the customize unique phone!

NO2 idea:
- Selfie pose single - with two -and tree avi version to of course with phone in the hand

887561419766bc51ca53ee0a17_cmUgOTYwIDY0MANlMjg1NDdiMTVlMQ==_phubbing.jpg

96788329-beautiful-teenager-girl-taking-selfie-on-blue-wall-background.jpg

28343900-two-young-women-taking-selfie-with-mobile-phone.jpg

selfie-1582185319.jpg

11 hours ago, Angelqueen said:

If making a pose ditor is too hard, I wouldn’t force it ... but if developers are already doing poses, don’t make simple poses!
What’s the point of a pose that players use little or no at all because it doesn’t make sense!
Do poses like no other in the game, and you need animation ... at least a little!

I know Loruna and freelancers like her sacrifice their free time for this, and often for free ... but poses either make sense or not at all, because that’s how the developers really think they gave something for our money!

You mean like tha sports poses, that dont really make sense.

Eet would be nice to see poses for couples and married peeps, casual poses. For eg. Standing holding hands, maybe swing your arms a little, kisses on cheeks for Female AV's, some couple poses such as arm in arm, arm around shoulder, back etc, standing....sitting etc that can be used on a prop or off a prop such as on tha beach etc. How about some water poses apart from just swimming breast stroke? 

Wot im saying is there are endless amount of poses that can be made that arent even sexual......boosts tha social aspect of tha game where tha long term subscriptions reside.

Ya short term subs are tha sex side of tha game in ma opinion and yes ofc tha game being a Social/Sex Game requires both to please all players.

We def need more single idle poses, such as tha Phone pose (without a phone in hand) 🤣 As eet is most peeps are just standing around like Zombies not doing anything, adding a bit of life to tha game such as idle poses would liven eet up and adding emote style poses would give peeps more interaction type options.

Eets up to tha Devs.......eets their game...their creation....with a little effort they could make this game alot more interesting, give eet a longer shelf life and be ready to compete with tha next game that comes along with alot more options, that in tha end most all gamers want....Customizability and Options, Happy Player Base means Happy Devs pockets...just good bizzniss.🤑

Personally, I think the Devs should just pay those who want to make them whatever the going rate would be. Freelance or contract.

There are many from other worlds who might take interest in making them for $$$.

As we all should know,: "Money talks, bullshit walks."

Edited by THX

9 hours ago, THX said:

Personally, I think the Devs should just pay those who want to make them whatever the going rate would be. Freelance or contract.

Devs said that they give a month of play time to creators. Did they stop that?

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧

19 hours ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Devs said that they give a month of play time to creators. Did they stop that?

Game time isn't money and 10 bucks  equivalent I'd think is far below scale. Full time pro animators earn 6 figure salaries.

I doubt they will attract skilled people outside 3DX for 10 bucks or a month of gametime.

Edited by THX

3 hours ago, THX said:

Game time isn't money and 10 bucks  equivalent I'd think is far below scale. 

I doubt they will attract skilled people outside 3DX for 10 bucks or a month of gametime.

I dunno.  I'd pimp my ass for 10 bucks a go (actually that comment has nothing to do with pose creation lol), and I read on these forums many times that poses only take 5 minutes to make 😜.

Edited by Leopardus

30 minutes ago, Leopardus said:

I dunno.  I'd pimp my ass for 10 bucks a go, and I read on these forums many times that poses only take 5 minutes to make 😜.

I'm not knocking those who make them here for free. It's very generous they put the time into it. They however have a vested interest in them. 

If there was an economy here where you had to buy the poses for X amount, you'd get more animators making poses from outside 3DX. They would price them low because of the volume over time they would make money off.

Personally, I think the pose loops need to be far longer for some poses. Some just are too fast of loops and look mechanical. Like the girl sitting running her hand from her face down over her body every few seconds.

Maybe some MOCAP animations, but those are expensive to film ($3000 -10,000 per second filmed professionally.) Like were made for Curio. 

I rember watching the pole dancer they filmed do the routine under something like 30 cameras all shooting from different angles at once. Shame the Avitars were never the focus during development. But if you can ignore the God awful Avi and focus on what it could look like, it's rather kewl.

Edited by THX

I wish someone could invent some new software that could in effect do MOCAP from existing 2D video...because I know of a massive library of material that could then be captured (it's called the internet!).

Any budding coders out there want to make a name for themselves?  My idea is free to use.

Edited by Leopardus

5 hours ago, THX said:

Game time isn't money and 10 bucks  equivalent I'd think is far below scale. Full time pro animators earn 6 figure salaries.

Game time is actually money because you pay for a game time. If creators don`t want to create for this, they will not. It`s their choice. Otherwise devs will buy creations from stores. They still do this lol

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧

16 hours ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Game time is actually money because you pay for a game time. If creators don`t want to create for this, they will not. It`s their choice. Otherwise devs will buy creations from stores. They still do this lol

No. Game time is not money at all, Ex. It's like working on a potato field and instead of being paid, they give you potatoes.

Or you are cleaning the pool of a public bath house, and instead of paying you, they allow you to get in the water now and then.

But anyway, it's bullshit to begin with. Either they share the body mesh publicly so talented creators can submit their work for consideration or whatever, or add a pose editor, instead of this bullshit. They don't make new poses, and others aren't allowed to. It's free work anyway. Just like what builders do and enhancing the experience. Imagine if we would be restricted to those few rooms the devs officially added and everybody would be stuck with that. 

Edited by Tsela

7 hours ago, Tsela said:

No. Game time is not money at all, Ex. It's like working on a potato field and instead of being paid, they give you potatoes.

Or you are cleaning the pool of a public bath house, and instead of paying you, they allow you to get in the water now and then.

But anyway, it's bullshit to begin with. Either they share the body mesh publicly so talented creators can submit their work for consideration or whatever, or add a pose editor, instead of this bullshit. They don't make new poses, and others aren't allowed to. It's free work anyway. Just like what builders do and enhancing the experience. Imagine if we would be restricted to those few rooms the devs officially added and everybody would be stuck with that. 

It's not money literally, but it's payment. It's not free work if someone gets something for their work. 

• 2 weeks later...
55 minutes ago, Diana Prince said:

How about more everyday - poses? 

Drinking and / or touching glasses
Holding hands
Dances for couples (wouldn't it be nice to waltz at your wedding?)
Cheering the band on stage
Or what about kicking someone in the balls when you get colded 😂

I would love to see that last one.  Can just imagine some of those boys working a room, and getting doubled over time and time again.  Must see TV! 🤣