3DXChat Community

DAILY NEW CRAP

Feuermond

Since an hour so my partner and I disappear to each other after 2 minutes or so when in slow dance. DAILY NEW CRAP, today: More not proper visible avatars or dislocated avatars in a VR that is based on avatars. A sex game? This is a killer of any pleasure. No DC but new bug.

Anybody who knows that issue?

21 minutes ago, SusanLouisa said:

You mean ghosts? This is a glitch that has happened before.  Same as the glitch where avatars appear to be closer than they actually are. 

No, the partners suddenly get invisible though still there. Well, yes you can that a ghost but I never saw ghosts in slow.

2 hours ago, Feuermond said:

No, the partners suddenly get invisible though still there. Well, yes you can that a ghost but I never saw ghosts in slow.

hey today i was in zigzag room and a new strange bug happened ,lemme expalin what i witnessed lol not only me but all 125 peeps inside 

whoever came to the room after few seconds they were teleported to the room bar here a pic i shoot lol 

guess what the bar isnt the spawn the spawn actually is on the other side but after 15 secs whoever had come trasported there haha 

last days so many new bugs glitches anyways hope devs are on it :) 

remind me portals to other places of the universe ....intended ? to gie the feeling of teleporting or a actual new bug :) 

2020-09-08_19-41-41_337037.png

Edited by Alivia2

We have been in the same room. Think the bar is 0 0 0 coordinates. I think the issues are room related. In another room, The Slave Garden BDSM Roleplay, you see people sitting 90 degrees turned in chairs when you enter the room.

Nevertheless all these new bugs and the never fixed old bugs are an impertinence in a VR world that is based on seeing avatars moving, dancing, having sex. How can it work, with all this crap? For me it really comes at the point of being not longer usable.

The bug is triggered when you use multiple layers of PVC and wear a leather jacket on top of it along with thoose gloves and the matrix glasses.

Its that special combo that triggers a fatal software error in the client, because thats impossible that someone would wear something like this in the real world and that makes your partner invisible.

Edited by Nikki

5 hours ago, Nikki said:

The bug is triggered when you use multiple layers of PVC and wear a leather jacket on top of it along with thoose gloves and the matrix glasses.

Its that special combo that triggers a fatal software error in the client, because thats impossible that someone would wear something like this in the real world and that makes your partner invisible.

Neither I wear glove nor we have gloves. Which 3DX do you use, Nikki? And no... you will not getting me naked 😁

Edited by Feuermond

On 9/9/2020 at 6:28 PM, Feuermond said:

Neither I wear glove nor we have gloves. Which 3DX do you use, Nikki? And no... you will not getting me naked 😁

How do we call them here hmmmm... Abstract Nylon Gloves? Fingerless Tattoolike Gloves? Call them as you want...

Also its hard to peel an onion. Too many tears :D

On 9/8/2020 at 10:37 PM, Alivia2 said:

hey today i was in zigzag room and a new strange bug happened ,lemme expalin what i witnessed lol not only me but all 125 peeps inside 

whoever came to the room after few seconds they were teleported to the room bar here a pic i shoot lol 

guess what the bar isnt the spawn the spawn actually is on the other side but after 15 secs whoever had come trasported there haha 

last days so many new bugs glitches anyways hope devs are on it :) 

remind me portals to other places of the universe ....intended ? to gie the feeling of teleporting or a actual new bug :) 

2020-09-08_19-41-41_337037.png

Don't get your hopes up. I've been dealing with this glitch, where I'm automatically transported to the bar within 15 seconds, in the real world my entire adult life and so far, no developer or software engineer has been able to help me... 

7 hours ago, jaytheboss14 said:

He died at same room so now come to hunt all the players no one told darker secret behind zigzag room here is go so once upon a time the 3dx players name jaytheboss and he enter zigzag room and everything was go good for jaytheboss tell someone shoot jaytheboss in head with pistol and now he is looking for the killer who kill him and he come for revenge if this happened again just know ghost of jaytheboss 👻👻👻👻👻👻👻💀💀💀💀💀👻👻👻👻

Point me towards the killer and I shall be the nice guy and avenge your virtual death. I'm prepared to create a female avatar, that's taken multiple Zumba classes - She could dance-kick the culprit into oblivion. 👍

(and in return, much like chloe said, please share the exact specifications and origin / source of all narcotics consumed by you on a daily basis)

Edited by lePatrick

Just now, jaytheboss14 said:

once upon a time the 3dx players name jaytheboss and he enter zigzag room and everything was go good for jaytheboss tell someone shoot jaytheboss in head with pistol and now he is looking for the killer who kill him and he come for revenge if this happened again just know ghost of jaytheboss 

I can't wait to see how this develops by Oct 31st. Only 50 days to go!!! 🤔🙉🥴

17 minutes ago, lePatrick said:

Suggested titles:

The Witches of World Chat

Night of the Living Server

Rocky Horror Bacon Show

The Silence of the Devs

Bram Stoker's Cold Room

Can't wait to see the final result jay

It's possible some of those might not be tales of horror.  For example:

Night of the Living Server - obviously in the Fantasy genre

The Silence of the Devs - clearly this one is a Mystery (possibly a Murder Mystery for all we know).

15 minutes ago, jaytheboss14 said:

Wtf say 

Let me explain Jay.  R0bT is a woman who likes to pretend he has a dick, and then he spends his life telling all women that they have a penis.  I don't know him personally, but the impression he gives on here is of someone who has a very sad life.  Best to put him on ignore like most people have done.

1 hour ago, Leopardus said:

Let me explain Jay.  R0bT is a woman who likes to pretend he has a dick, and then he spends his life telling all women that they have a penis.  I don't know him personally, but the impression he gives on here is of someone who has a very sad life.  Best to put him on ignore like most people have done.

well said 👍 would be great if ignore works lol

1 hour ago, Leopardus said:

Ps.  I used the male gender pronouns out of respect for her gender choice.  I believe that people should be able to choose any gender they feel most comfortable in.