3DXChat Community

Halloween Event

THX

4 hours ago, THX said:

Out of curiosity, who might be interested in an official 3DX Halloween of some sort?

if the music is not horrible this time ^^ 

I bet lot of creative rooms will open around Halloween. For me it looks like the big official party time in the official rooms are obsolete since we have user rooms but thats just my opinion on it. Do you have any connection to actually organize an official event?

1 hour ago, Nymphpott said:

I hope @Gizmo And @Lisa  add the pumpkins and have a big party. Those parties were always fun. 

zqsYqwI.jpg

That video brings back great memories of the good old days and brilliant nights with friends in the 3dx night club.  In many ways, despite the new features and functions that have been added since, it feels that was the 3dx heyday.

And yes, please bring back the pumpkins with spooky effects!!!

Edited by Leopardus

I was thinking of a more "Offical" kinda 3DX Halloween.

Years back, the Devs in another now defunct world made a hard coded Haunted House. Complete with traps and challenges to navigate. It didn't take them Very long to make. If you completed it you got a special gift. It wasn't super hard, but it wasn't simple either. I can't remember what the gift  was. Outfit, hard coded scene or props -  something. I dunno. But it made it fun and on that Halloween weekend they had a Halloween party In their build, had Dj's and prize drops.

It definitely  made it seem more like a holiday event because it was an official event. Keep in mind, this was nearly 6 years ago and a Unity 4 update fucked the Avi's up, clothing clipping,  the clothing meshes, etc. It kinda helps everyone understand what Gizmo has to watch out for with every upgrade.

Edited by THX