3DXChat Community

A message to a pair of incompetent developers

JustJessie

Dear devs..

It's been I don't even know how many months now and you've still not gotten your shit together. Why is it that everytime you move us to new servers, your game becomes more unstable than it was on the old ones? Why is it you can't pick a properly working system to settle on and make sure that, at the very least, your game is stable and running smoothly? I get you're a small company and don't have a lot of people working here, but seriously... a team of monkeys would've solved at least this issue long ago already and yet here we are with you guys, still stuck on this very basic issue.

Do you even care about your game anymore? Are you just trying to squeeze out as much money as possible before we all decide to finally leave? I mean at this rate it seems like it honestly. You don't even have the decency to give us a coherent update on the whole situation that's going on. It's honestly such a poor and shameful way of handling a business and service and frankly it's a miracle you still got paying customers. 

Anyways, that's all really. I know my sub runs out in December again and if you haven't gotten your finger out by then and fixed at least this, I sure as hell aren't subscribing again and I strongly urge that everyone else who's buying that yearly discount to do the same as myself. Hopefully, if nothing else, that can get this simple message across to these pair of very dense heads running this steaming, stinking mess of game.

9 hours ago, R0bT said:

then stop being a moronic customer and stop paying, problem solved

This "argument" is just the dumbest thing ever, it's truly ironic you call him a moron and then goes to show your own lack of intelligence with an advice like this.. I'm fairly sure that Patrick here, like myself, doesn't actually want to quit. I like the game a lot, but I'm not being given the service and product I was promised when I paid for it  back in December last year. I'm sorry to hear you seem content with being delivered something half-assed like this, maybe you actually like being screwed over who knows? I do know that your stupidity right now is hurting those who actually want what they were promised when first subscribing and that really shouldn't be asking for too much.

On top of that, indeed as Ann already said, most people have bought 6 or 12 months of subscription, so they can't just "stop paying" as you so cleverly suggests..

"A message to a pair of incompetent developers"

I have not reading further - and I bet the developers you are targeting did the same.

So what do you want to archive this such flame posts? Do you think they will finally wake up and change anything?

There are two types of criticism. One type may eventually penetrate and cause something, the other is only insulting and impertinent and thus causes nothing, nothing at all.

Your thread certainly falls into the second category.

Just now, Ann Takia said:

beside it could be the last option but we are trying to communicate with silent Dev. Telling them game issue so that they can improve it as well as increase revenue. But they are both blind and deaf. 

As much as they lack communication skills you guys all lack how to behave reasonably!

Just now, Ann Takia said:

instead of advicing players why not give some advice to silent Dev. If they communicate we would have avoid all 90% of issues. There is 0 communication so what you expect from frustrated players who get DC crap after DC crap and years old bugs.

again dev. Are at fault not players. So stop trolling players.

I just troll trolling players. Hate me for this if you want.

The situation was never different it was even more worse in the last years. That's a fact! Not a nice one but it is as it is and will properly never change.

I don't tell you NOT to give them advises or to tell them your frustration, I just tell you HOW!

If you act like frustrated little children how can you demand that developers act like professionals?

It's cute to see you come in here and assume a whole bunch of stuff without reading it. You know there are two types of people in this world right? The smart ones and stupid ones, and judging by your posts here so far you certainly fall into the latter, Chloe.

I don't just mindlessly flame them, I'm asking questions I think is more than due for some answers after months of absolutely nothing from these guys. If you're fine with playing a game that isn't working as it should, then honestly I feel sorry for you. I myself, and a lot of others too, would like to be given what we've paid for however and I think it's perfectly fine to voice these complaints. Especially after giving them this long to fix it with 0 results.

Edited by JustJessie

3 minutes ago, JustJessie said:

I mean, what else can you call these past few months but incompetence. They still haven't even fixed something as simple as server stability. They just keep moving us from one shitty server to another.

Sure all this is true but it is not since month, it is since forever. BTW getting a server stable with a super small team for hundreds of players is more challenging as you might think. So again, share your dissatisfaction but not with senseless (or even counterproductive) insults. 

What are you talking about... the game has never been in a state as bad as it is right now, in all the time I've played. In both '18 and '19 the disconnecting was never this bad, and I've never not been able to receive pm's as I'm unable to these days.

I don't know what game you've been in that's been this bad during those years, but it sure wasn't 3DX.

2 minutes ago, Ann Takia said:

he is right. If we don't write about game problem here then where ? They never reply emails. Trashy customer service. But for you its all about language but not the game issue. 

actually people like you always trolls others when write something and divert whole issues. Instead of going after players just ask silent Dev..and stop trolling.

I am not the troll here. And I practice criticism. But I am also realist.

Two people, obviously not doing this for a life job, more like a hobby or just happy with the amount of work they put into the game and the money they get out from the subscriptions (they will never tell us there true motives). But even if they would fully concentrate on the game what can two people do? You would need at least 1-2 people just answering your support mails. 2-3 people (minimum) doing forum and game moderation.2-3 developers doing the coding. 2-3 designers doing the models..... a huge team which you would need to finance. With the subscription income they have right now impossible. This is just the reality. We can hope that it will become better but if we are not satisfied all we can do is to leave the game. 

Just now, JustJessie said:

What are you talking about... the game has never been in a state as bad as it is right now, in all the time I've played. In both '18 and '19 the disconnecting was never this bad, and I've never not been able to receive pm's as I'm unable to these days.

I don't know what game you've been in that's been this bad during those years, but it sure wasn't 3DX.

Well I remember very well a whole week offline without any feedback. We all thought they just abandoned the game.
I remember one year of unfixed memory leak which let you crashed multiple times a day and this isn't so long ago.

Most other stuff I have pushed away.

So I ask you which game you played?

Right now DC's are mad, true, and I think they already work on it. Something like this might not be easy fixable. Moving again to another server is not easy possible. I don't tell you that they couldn't solve this faster or do at least more communication. But do you really think that they will hurry up just for you who called them incompetent?

And you think a week is comparable to 3-4 months of this? The memory leak did make people crash but nowhere near the amount that's happening right now and with a good enough computer you honestly never crashed despite it. I crashed maybe twice last year in total while I've done so about a thousand times over the last months now. Then there's still the issue about not receiving pm's too, never had that one either before now. Yes it's been bad before, but this is an all time low and a persistent one as well, so yes I do call this current state much worse than what we're used to. It's bordering unplayable during peak times right now after all.

And no, I don't expect my message to magically make these two move their asses and fix things, but I'm allowed to voice my criticism as a paying customer who's not been given what I paid for, for several months now. I don't really care if you disagree with it, I'm not here to please your way of thinking.

Edited by JustJessie

31 minutes ago, JustJessie said:

And you think a week is comparable to 3-4 months of this? The memory leak did make people crash but nowhere near the amount that's happening right now and with a good enough computer you honestly never crashed despite it. I crashed maybe twice last year in total while I've done so about a thousand times over the last months now. Then there's still the issue about not receiving pm's too, never had that one either before now. Yes it's been bad before, but this is an all time low and a persistent one as well, so yes I do call this current state much worse than what we're used to. It's bordering unplayable during peak times right now after all.

And no, I don't expect my message to magically make these two move their asses and fix things, but I'm allowed to voice my criticism as a paying customer who's not been given what I paid for, for several months now. I don't really care if you disagree with it, I'm not here to please your way of thinking.

First, the memory leak effected all - in this time we had only a 32bit version of the game and 32bit limits the memory consumption of a single application to 4gb. If you had less crashes be happy. I and others where heavily affected and the work around to rejoin every x minutes a crowded room was very annoying.

Second, I was two evenings online last week in EU prime time without any DC's or dropping PM's - I know that DC's happen but it seems you was more effected like I was. Sorry for you. 

Third, "something easy as server stability" - they should have this under control, true, but it is easy? It is not, really not. What I have noticed so far is that after they rebooted the server the game worked like expected. First after a while the DC problems returned. SO for me it looks like a server issue or a network issue in the data center or or or.... if you don't have something directly in your hand do you know how hard it is to be fixed? Or at least to find the exact reason why? 

Edited by chloe

On 9/6/2020 at 9:55 PM, JustJessie said:

Dear devs..

It's been I don't even know how many months now and you've still not gotten your shit together. Why is it that everytime you move us to new servers, your game becomes more unstable than it was on the old ones? Why is it you can't pick a properly working system to settle on and make sure that, at the very least, your game is stable and running smoothly? I get you're a small company and don't have a lot of people working here, but seriously... a team of monkeys would've solved at least this issue long ago already and yet here we are with you guys, still stuck on this very basic issue.

Do you even care about your game anymore? Are you just trying to squeeze out as much money as possible before we all decide to finally leave? I mean at this rate it seems like it honestly. You don't even have the decency to give us a coherent update on the whole situation that's going on. It's honestly such a poor and shameful way of handling a business and service and frankly it's a miracle you still got paying customers. 

Anyways, that's all really. I know my sub runs out in December again and if you haven't gotten your finger out by then and fixed at least this, I sure as hell aren't subscribing again and I strongly urge that everyone else who's buying that yearly discount to do the same as myself. Hopefully, if nothing else, that can get this simple message across to these pair of very dense heads running this steaming, stinking mess of game.

Don't get me wrong, I somewhat agree with what you're saying. It's a very poor business plan to say the least.
But on the other side... even I'm not taking all the endless complaining and threatening serious anymore.
So many people threaten to leave and never come back... and yet we're still here aren't we?

I don't think they're worried too much, considering we're all still here paying our monthly/yearly subscriptions and still logging in despite our frustrations.
Maybe, if there was a decent drop in actual subscriptions, they would consider changing things up?

Nonetheless, a lot of threats here are meaningless and therefor ignored.

it don't help to fight with each other and call each other names because you don't agree with them. people have a right to post whats on there mind and yes most of us have a year subscription which a lot people have already expired and haven't renewed and a lot more will continue as they run out. there no reason to pay this kinda money for a game that don't work and has very poor communication with it's paying customers. as far as your post Gizmo This was Months after the problem been going on. I Don't want anymore your free game time or XGold. 

Wilps one ting is highly likely......Christmas is fast approaching SO 🤓......yips eets Yearly subscriptions time...with tha game how eet is right now, mainly eets instability and unknown future as far as Updates go.....considering all tha leaked so called "Game Development" previewed to us, altho not promised to us but certainly hinted at...then an educated guess at tha current standing of this game leads me to beweevs that yearly Subs will be Down! Either way way down in price to "lure" us or like way way way way down in people who buy them.

This also leads me to beweevs lol...that tha Soopa Devs are gonna have to wave a BIG PHAT 🥕under our noses to compel tha community, wilps a number of them to resub for a Year or how evs long. So maybs we will get that Surprise they mentioned a while ago...altho they dinn promise tha surprise....perhaps more previews of "Game Development" carrots 🥕 🥕 waving under our sniffas to get us tinking about something new and exciting being added but this has happened before and a number of us wont be fooled by this anymore either 🥱......so tha question remains...what are tha Devs going to do to secure a healthy amount of subs come Chrissmiss? hmmmmmmmmmmmmm ah wonder ah do ah do ah doooo 😂

giphy.gif

Edited by Alliehotass
Birb flew in mah window and pecked some keys initiating a typo, bad birb bad bad...cheep cheep!

16 hours ago, XeniaLynn said:

So many people threaten to leave and never come back... and yet we're still here aren't we?

I was gone for 5 years, been back for a month and when things are like they are, i`m probably taking 5 more when the sub runs out.