3DXChat Community

room ratings ? or at least hashtags?

Lunarelf

I don't really see this working.

We all have different interests / preferences / kinks, so there are rooms some people will enjoy a lot while others will peek in for a brief moment and then decide "this aint for me".

And I've had tons of fun in rooms that were badly designed, as well as being bored as hell in rooms that should be given awards for design & effort. It's like movies. The well written classic ones with a great cast and outstanding cinematography might look like shit by todays standards, but we still enjoy them. If the story and the way it is told are good enough, the looks don't matter. 

There are people roaming 3DX that are busy with work & other things. Some of them will actively seek the cold rooms for some quick fun. They will therefore enjoy the room you hinted at, whilest you yourself would probably like it to die.

On 9/6/2020 at 6:40 PM, lePatrick said:

I don't really see this working.

We all have different interests / preferences / kinks, so there are rooms some people will enjoy a lot while others will peek in for a brief moment and then decide "this aint for me".

And I've had tons of fun in rooms that were badly designed, as well as being bored as hell in rooms that should be given awards for design & effort. It's like movies. The well written classic ones with a great cast and outstanding cinematography might look like shit by todays standards, but we still enjoy them. If the story and the way it is told are good enough, the looks don't matter. 

There are people roaming 3DX that are busy with work & other things. Some of them will actively seek the cold rooms for some quick fun. They will therefore enjoy the room you hinted at, whilest you yourself would probably like it to die.

then what we got now?

"this aint for me","this aint for me either", "why the good rooms doesn't have much people in there?"

you have to admit that there is at least 2 or more rooms are basically just c+p a lot of template free rooms, maybe edit them a little bit, put a "cold ok" or "cold sex" on it, then share them on server, get 60-70 peoples in the room. less than 1 hr building, no dj musics, no fun game mods, then why these kinds of junk are attracting more people than a room obviously take months to build? the answer is simple: if you can cold, why talking eh? 

I don't really hate "cold", yup, that's a game mood too. it's a good thing for people who work all day to have a little relax in the game. but what I can't bear it's the sh*t quality rooms: yes. if everyone can use an template room to build a trash-quality public room, name it "cold sex", and attract so much people, what's the meaning of wasting 3-4 hrs, even months of someone's life to built a nice public room but just got few people? cold is good, but at least the room have to be qualified. Or what we could get it's this kind of junks at all time, wow. that's a 10/10 gaming experience right?

2 hours ago, Lunarelf said:

cold is good, but at least the room have to be qualified.

Nope.

If people want to hangout in a low quality rooms - they can do it all they want. If people want to send colds in cold rooms and switch poses without any RP or chat at all - they can do it as well. If people want to hang out in the room that host simply downloaded couple hours ago and invested zero effort in creating - they can do it and it's their right. It's how freedom of choice works. Is it fair to hosts who spent days on making a good room? I don't know, maybe not. Even if it's unfair so what. It's not a reason to take away players freedom. You are free to spend your time in well made and original rooms, enjoying paragraphs of literate purple text and having good chat. But if someone want to just jump in some COLD BBC SLUT ORGY room and without caring a second about quality of environment start fucking (pose switching lol) with like-minded person - they are equally free to do so, no matter how distasteful it may be. They are same paying customers like you or me.

Well, I have the upmost respect for the talented individuals, that invest an awful lot of time into creating unique rooms. But whether you like it or not, the vast majority of people roaming 3DX are on the more casual side of things. They're not really looking for conversations, connecting with people, nor do they show up equipped with a 120-page screenplay to enhance their RP experience. 

This obviously leads to them not really giving a shit about the quality of the rooms. And for the kind of experience they're looking for, the overall qualitiy and attention to detail in the room, don't make a difference at all. You know, if a newly-divorced, horny individual decides to have some fun in the "Hung Bulls Willing To Breed" room, they are unlikely to show up and say "I might be horny, but first things first - let's see if I can approve the interior design here".

I get that this sucks for someone like you, who appears to be really into well designed rooms, that take a lot of effort to build. But it's how things work.

A rockband spends a year, or even more, writings songs and then recording and refining them, while some shitty popstar shows up in the studio, with lyrics and music written by other people already waiting there. And we both know, which of the two is going to sell more records and make tons of money  in the process. They invest way less time & effort, yet they will be rewarded in ways that rockband will never know. Because their product is readily available, simple and easy to understand. Just like those random cold-rooms are here. 

The good news is, while those well designed, top-notch rooms might have significantly less visitors, those that show up, will appreciate the effort that went into the building process, and that's something the people behind all those random "Instant Pussy / Dick" rooms will never have. 

Edited by lePatrick

On 9/8/2020 at 1:05 AM, Xizl said:

Nope.

If people want to hangout in a low quality rooms - they can do it all they want. If people want to send colds in cold rooms and switch poses without any RP or chat at all - they can do it as well. If people want to hang out in the room that host simply downloaded couple hours ago and invested zero effort in creating - they can do it and it's their right. It's how freedom of choice works. Is it fair to hosts who spent days on making a good room? I don't know, maybe not. Even if it's unfair so what. It's not a reason to take away players freedom. You are free to spend your time in well made and original rooms, enjoying paragraphs of literate purple text and having good chat. But if someone want to just jump in some COLD BBC SLUT ORGY room and without caring a second about quality of environment start fucking (pose switching lol) with like-minded person - they are equally free to do so, no matter how distasteful it may be. They are same paying customers like you or me.

well... can't argue with that. = v =

On 9/7/2020 at 12:40 AM, lePatrick said:

And I've had tons of fun in rooms that were badly designed...

Exactly lol. Few weeks ago i visited a room that had "sex, orgy" in the name during some room jumping. The room had good music, good design, and.... no orgy exept maybe a couple having sex in the back of the room.

Honestly.....most "Orgy" rooms never have Orgies happening in ems.....most of tha time they have like a big herd populating Spawn and few peeps jumpins on each other.

Rooms are rooms, some peeps are fully into building and design fo personal fulfillment others get that by banging as many other players as possible and tha quality of tha room is not important. Some hosts will download a room plonk eet in game or make some basic textural mods or add other D/Led props. Ive seen 3 rooms all using that hotel Room build with tha grey walls all on at tha same time.....ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz😴 thats me tho, a serious pro Sexxer tho, wont notice, they scan da rooms fo prey LOL prolleh chqin out their pepperoni in their vibrating hand so details like room design and decor cant be processed 🤣

We all play different, all like different tings, have different reasons fo playing etceteraaa etceteraaaaa. Room Ratings will also differ from person to person and in tha end The Herd Goes where tha Herd is...simple 🐑 🐏 social dynamics BaaaaaaH!🤗