3DXChat Community

What about starting a new threat for every DC?

Feuermond

SexGameDevil (Lisa) in the past argued it makes no sense to start a new thread for every DC because it would not improve things. But my opinion is the number of threads should show the amount of unavailability of service. Why not show things do not improve but get worse again? Has the company anything to hide? I thought rumors of 3DXChat is about to die are wrong? But why no communication and not even small mini updates anymore?

At this point, what difference does it make, really? People stay either because they are having fun DJing or producing parties or they have friends they aren't willing to abandon. No one expects anything from SexGameDevil anymore. They are incompetent. End of story. 

12 hours ago, Feuermond said:

But why no communication and not even small mini updates anymore?

Than bigger community, than less open communication by chats/forums and so on. It works for every game and project. I don`t know why do you mention the mini updates, because it stops just not so long time ago and we can get them soon. Last update was a little bit more than 1 month ago. I will remind you that they didn`t promise updates every month. It was a step forward to their community. I myself asked them to do this and people supported the idea. People forget things so fast. I am glad that minority of them.