3DXChat Community

My Experience...

Alivia2

Hello ,

I would like to share a brief experience  and also announce the closing of every suggestion thread i made in order to maybe help for a better Game !

So my experience here is ...Whenever you try suggest stuff for a better game for everyone ..Devs either will keep silence Or some players will bash you no matter if ur ideas will make better also their game experience .

It seems many here arent objective and just bash you cause they simply dont like you for whatever reason 

people not like you i find it very normal but when it comes down to ideas for a better game that shouldnt be the case ...saddly it is ...ppl dont care  if they hate u no matter ur ideas they will bash you ..

So i dont see any reason i continue Spend my time to try for a better game ,Devs do not even read stuff Do not answer and some players will aslo come bash you lol .

Needless to say i dont get paid to come and create a thread and give a idea or even showcase to a degree how this idea can be made ..So since no one listens there is no point ...Some ppl Do not care .devs seem to also not care ..

Please mind that comming here make a thread give a idea i dont realy earn anything lol ..liking my ideas or not i Did it cause i wanted this Game to be better 

i realise If devs dont want their game to be better nothing we can do lol ...

Surey i cheered ,i rant .i did everything lol i feel complete hahaa...

I want now to be honest and clear why i tried So hard to help this Game they way i knew and the way i believed it was the best ..

So i Have 4 income sources From this Game :) 

i will only mention 1 tho cause its my right  

1st source :selling rooms 

2nd source : not saying 

3d source : not saying 

4th source : not saying 

With that being said it was in my best interest to support this game ,who wouldnt lol if u had those sources lol 

i would like to say honestly that if game is better all my sources also gets better ....

i will admit that pose editor would opened me a 5th source hehe by selling poses to whoever wanted them But would also open the road for many other players and would also made ur game experience even better many orientations lack in poses ,editor is one way ticket for them lets not fool our selfs lol .

So as you understand  supporting 3dxchat is also in my best interest  cause u know now since i was honest and clear and have explained ..

So as you see pushing the devs for cool updates was also in everyones best interest more money for the devs more cool updates for us more for everything :) 

So suggesting or not suggesting ideas making threads or not making threads cheering devs or not cheering devs  my 4 sources wont change And since after so much efford i made to try help game in any way i knew or could  only to see no one realy cares and some will bash u ...its ok its cool

ill stay silent and go back into opening rooms whatever lol 

im realising and i have to admit i was so silly to try give ideas spending my time here on silly forum that only the same 10-20 ppl watching lol 

im So done hahahaa 

i mean there is no point for me to even try in this forum (but more cool updates means i can advertize to social media more the game )

personaly i was advertizing the game to like 6 adult 3d sex forum with 20 k views each 3 instagram accounts with over 30k followers each (i bought those accounts :) for only 200 each :)  was worth it and ofc it will be still worth  there is more lol 1 million unique views from my advertize 3dxchat videos with direct link to the game 

and ofc 500k views for the game from my main twitter acount and some 200k from another 3-4 twitter accounts 

why i mention that lol cause last months i wasnt able to make a proper advertizment for the game ....hahaha  what to advertize the DDOS ? the non cool updates lol 

i mean my last twitter advertizment was when the 50% discount came out after that the chaos lol ...

So this was ur Lovely friendly Honest Alivia she told you everything u need to know ,i cant be more honest lol i told you everything 

Before some ''fans try bash me '' not that i realy care cause of all the above reason,if u were me and had all those sources would u care what some say ? lol No 

So effective imidiately i Stop making threads towards ideas to better the game and delete  those i already have done cause many dont care ,dont listen whatever ..its ok its cool im cool with ideas or no ideas :) 

Ps i realy hope Devs make Some cool updates tho 

@Gizmo and @Lisa im sorry for being so pushy update wise or even rude ,ill focus on advertizments of the game more :) So 3dxchat gets more new players and ofc more money :)