3DXChat Community

Could not connect to the Server

VivianNoire

5 minutes ago, Caren said:

Oh, sorry. USA, Leopardus. 🙂

It's interesting you described the same symptom that VivianNoire did at the beginning of this thread...being bumped off after 20-30 seconds.  The server status site ( https://3dxchat-status.com ) is not showing any obvious problems, but knowing it has been fragile the last 2 or 3 days, maybe you are both victims of server issues?

I just noticed other threads being posted with people talking about disconnects, so there could be a problem at the server end which you won't be able to fix other than with patience.

7 minutes ago, VivianNoire said:

Any solution ideas for loading screen?

Alerting @Gizmo or @Lisa to the sudden spike of threads and messages on the forums talking about login issues and disconnects, in case there is a server that needs kicking somewhere.

Edited by Leopardus

50 minutes ago, MeiLing said:

A friend from USA can't log too...so prolly server side

I have 26ms ping and several 10Mb up and down, all services in the net are fine except 3DX. I changed routes and nothing was off success. For me this is a server issue with SexGameDevil again leaving users alone and rate them not worth even a detailed statement what the problem is and when it will be solved.

Edited by Feuermond