3DXChat Community

NEED DJS FOR OCT WEEKEND FOR BENEFIT

panCDCA

SO, AS MOST OF YOU IN GAME PLAYERS KNOW MY AVI IS GREEN, EXCEPT FOR ONE MONTH A YEAR. DURING OCTOBER I AM PINK FOR BREAST CANCER AWARENESS. THIS YEAR I WANT TO OPEN A ROOM ALL WEEKEND PREFERABLY THE 16TH-18TH. THIS WILL BE LINKED IN THE ROOM FOR THOSE WISHING TO DONATE THERE ARE 5 ORGANIZATIONS FOR YOU TO CHOOSE FROM >https://www.verywellhealth.com/top-rated-pink-ribbon-charities-430528.

THIS BENEFIT STARTS FRIDAY THE 16TH AT 6PM EST AND GOES TO SUNDAY THE 18TH 6PM EST.

THIS IS NOT GOING TO BE A PAN PROJECT.... THIS IS GOING TO BE A GROUP EFFORT. I BEG DEVS @Gizmo @Juliet, @LisaTO MONITOR THIS TO KEEP TROLLS OUT AND LET'S WORK ON MAKING THIS COMMUNITY TRULY SPECIAL.

Edited by panCDCA
made darker.

11 minutes ago, Gith said:

Pan My sister SummerRose just told me about this I can make myself available all weekend if you need me...This is a great thing to support we support cancer awareness on my server

I didn't know Summer sexiest rose of the year was your sister. She's a remarkable woman :). I'll let you know what we have available.

Actually, see if this link works and DJs here can sign up (link and sign up sheet as well as the room courtesy Alana Cyber.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eZ_6HQJ0dUgP2QQ3d5B-AfHF-23NZTCi9pdbX3ZMsXE/edit#gid=0

well I do hope someday events like this are not needed. Until then, I will do what I can, and this year it is a group effort, Alana Cyber making the spread sheet for the schedule and building the room.... the dj's volunteering, the people who show up... I truly hope and not for selfish reasons or bragging rights because as you see I am NOT doing this all alone but as a COMMUNITY that we have a turnout so huge that we set records.

THIS IS 100% COMMUNITY... As I said above and I mean it. 

On 9/4/2020 at 3:28 AM, panCDCA said:

THIS IS NOT GOING TO BE A PAN PROJECT.... THIS IS GOING TO BE A GROUP EFFORT.

Hi @panCDCA and ty so much for mentioning us, We are running an BCA (Breast Cancer Awareness) day in conjunction and support with Paulina & Rita. It is a 24hr special event, open to everyone. I wish to add, This is not a United Independent event, many have shown interest from other groups and we are so happy with this. 15th October 7am (1am est) to 7am cet (1am est) 16th October. we are running 12 2hr slots for the DJ's, genre their choice, so will be an amazing mix of music. They have all been filled, but we still have slots open for Greeters, Dancers, Bands and hosts. This is Purely a BCA event, no UI or other events will be promoted there except Pan's Charity ofc. The Venue has been built by @jamiehall/@kylan a joint venture, All dj's will have a flag with their logo and pink ribbon and a special appearance by @Paulina & @Ritajean There are already 9 different clubs/groups involved, 4 different dance groups, 2 bands and 3 greeters from all over the world. Please join us in this, for 5 mins or 24hrs, we don't mind. PINK IS THE WORD OF THE MONTH

16 minutes ago, Davi said:

Hi @panCDCA and ty so much for mentioning us, We are running an BCA (Breast Cancer Awareness) day in conjunction and support with Paulina & Rita. It is a 24hr special event, open to everyone. I wish to add, This is not a United Independent event, many have shown interest from other groups and we are so happy with this. 15th October 7am (1am est) to 7am cet (1am est) 16th October. we are running 12 2hr slots for the DJ's, genre their choice, so will be an amazing mix of music. They have all been filled, but we still have slots open for Greeters, Dancers, Bands and hosts. This is Purely a BCA event, no UI or other events will be promoted there except Pan's Charity ofc. The Venue has been built by @jamiehall/@kylan a joint venture, All dj's will have a flag with their logo and pink ribbon and a special appearance by @Paulina & @Ritajean There are already 9 different clubs/groups involved, 4 different dance groups, 2 bands and 3 greeters from all over the world. Please join us in this, for 5 mins or 24hrs, we don't mind. PINK IS THE WORD OF THE MONTH

I am very happy to help @Davi. I just hope we can all see a day when events like this are not necessary. Cancer affects so many.