3DXChat Community

Here we go again

Kristine

6 minutes ago, Feuermond said:

But the others are far better than the current 70% (and decreasing) of this crap here. And it's not the first time it happens this year and not the second and time and not the third..._70.PNG.200f1c35d861fd99088bbbc97c5cb95b.PNG

Service status

Tells the actual service status of 3DXChat. This pages refreshes automatically.

Overall status (?) Running with issues Status changed 2 minutes ago
Uptime % (?)
69.38 %
90.42 %

We have to stay fair when showing statistics, in your post you cut the pucture before showing that during the week the server was online 90% of the time

24 minutes ago, Clichecaligirl said:

I do worry that it's some sign that it's not making enough money to support what it needs to run and Gizmo won't say anything because he's afraid of a mass exodus if people think it's a sinking ship. Unfortunately staying silent and not even acknowledging that there is a problem let alone that they're doing anything about it may have the same effect.
I'm seeing a decent amount of people on the servers... I feel like you could increase the sub price a little, make a little more money to support the game and maybe weed out some of the more casual players that just take up bandwidth, wander around the "colds only" rooms and don't even chat. Or hell... give those people an offline mode to play with.

If this ship is sinking does anyone have the name of something better at this point in time? The reality, we have to wait and I don't mean for them to fix everything here because that's never gonna happen. More like the next best replacement game, whatever year that is... so poop. :( 

6 hours ago, Leeloo said:

Service status

Tells the actual service status of 3DXChat. This pages refreshes automatically.

Overall status (?) Running with issues Status changed 2 minutes ago
Uptime % (?)
69.38 %
90.42 %

We have to stay fair when showing statistics, in your post you cut the pucture before showing that during the week the server was online 90% of the time

90% ontime in one week is really bad and not worth a dime. You also have to take into account that the downtime is not in one block but spread over days which means a social virtual world is not usable to have some hours of continues fun in it. So the 90% result in even more downtime because people are forced to stay away even longer from 3DX than just the 10% downtime.

6 hours ago, Kristine said:

LOL I wondered why everyone went quiet and then I realised it was back up

Thank you Gizmo whoever you are.. everyone appreciates all your hard work

It's up again? FUCK! I absolutely missed that because I was sleeping. Fuck! I thought the show in the forum goes on and I was refreshed to put some new triggers to keep it running.

48 minutes ago, Feuermond said:

Well yes, after how many days and how many posts of "SexGameDevil does not give any support" again? And btw.: Like many people I am aware of the situation too. 😉

I don’t think that the feedback this time has anything to do with the endless „SexGameDevil does not give any support" posts. I known the Situation very well and I know how it was the last 6 years. But still it was a false blame this time and so I pointed it out.

Edited by chloe

3 hours ago, Feuermond said:

Well yes, after how many days and how many posts of "SexGameDevil does not give any support" again? And btw.: Like many people I am aware of the situation too. 😉

Good grief.  Are you going to complain when they don't communicate AND when they do?  It isn't a very smart idea to criticise and mock what was communicated if you want to encourage more communication.  Sure, they don't deserve any award yet for 'Excellence in Communication", but neither will they if people treat them like you did.  It is your kind of comment that has driven Gizmo and Lisa away from these forums.  In fact, you were more effective at encouraging more communication while you were sleeping!

One other point, can you see the irony of what you wrote in that message immediately after you posted a message in which you admitted you didn't realise the servers were back up again?

Edited by Leopardus

14 hours ago, Alivia2 said:

remeber when i made latest threads saying about all issues and how some quote the fk out of me saying the opposite and my facts arent facts hahaha 

yeahh....

That`s how noobs react on quoting lol You are out of your brains if your facts were facts.

The communication wont help when they don't have answers anyways the game became boring period because it's so unstable the disconnects all day long the room listings , the loss of good clubs and owners . these have caused the low online numbers and loss of subscriptions. People are just going elsewhere. last night Gizmo stated ''The server is not available and we get free time and gold'' Hell I don't want no more free days or gold..

LAST ONE OUT PLEASE TURN THE LIGHTS OFF .... 

11 minutes ago, YenneferVengerberg said:

I have no idea how many times I've been disconnected in the last month
but in the last 3 days I have counted and I have reached 100 disconnections
100 with that of a few minutes ago :(

That's a lot and of cause way to much. I can only assume that if you have a bad ping already normally that if the server is a bit overload that you receive maybe faster a DC as others. If you use any VPN please stop using it. If you have any program or anti virus observing your incoming or outcoming network traffic - please disable it.