3DXChat Community

Here we go again

Kristine

6 minutes ago, Xizl said:

It's true that 3dxchat one of the cheapest if not the cheapest option on the sex-mmo market if using special offers or maybe even if just using a yearly subscription.

But we still pay for it and entitled to demand stable connection as a bare minimum. 

We paid for a service so we should have an access to it. 

of course, we should expect that the servers are online 100% of the time, but i'm not even sure it's possible for any site to be online 100% of the time.

Edited by Leeloo

3 minutes ago, Leeloo said:

of course, we should exepect that the servers are online 100% of the time, but i'm not even sure it's possible for any site to be online 100% of the time.

But the others are far better than the current 70% (and decreasing) of this crap here. And it's not the first time it happens this year and not the second and time and not the third..._70.PNG.200f1c35d861fd99088bbbc97c5cb95b.PNG

Edited by Feuermond

Just now, Leeloo said:

of course, we should exepect that the servers are online 100% of the time, but i'm not even sure it's possible for any site to be online 100% of the time.

It's alright to have maintenance from time to time.

It's even alright that once in several months/weeks server can go offline for few mins/hours because of some unexpected reasons. Especially for a little team.

But it's completely unacceptable when server going down every few days. Sometimes even every few hours.  

3 minutes ago, jaytheboss14 said:

Do think is offgang

no, its talon. oh wait, my fault, its alivia. or its maybe me? well when i think about it it must be a chinese comunism party conspiracy. or no, NOW i have it, its trumps nephew second grade. well maybe its you. or the next poster after this post. ........ well i prefer to think its the vatican state who try to rescue our souls from sinning. and what do you think?

Just now, Feuermond said:

But they are far better than the current 70% (and decreasing) of this crap here. And it's not the first time it happens this year and not the second time._70.PNG.9e8754e0ff5f094f493c2d137ed8ae80.PNG

lol woww almost bellow even 70% uptime ...takes the phone dials the broker and with a screaming voice says '''selll the freaking stocksssssss now we are going brokeeeee ''' 

1 minute ago, Venita said:

no, its talon. oh wait, my fault, its alivia. or its maybe me? well when i think about it it must be a chinese comunism party conspiracy. or no, NOW i have it, its trumps nephew second grade. well maybe its you. or the next poster after this post. ........ well i prefer to think its the vatican state who try to rescue our souls from sinning. and what do you think?

No, no, it is in fact Alivia. We established that in WC. That's another story but let's just say she's trying to drum up support for chinese anime content creators, so since she's trying to help hardworking people, you can't be mad at her.