3DXChat Community

Here we go again

Kristine

8 minutes ago, Alliehotass said:

Im not giving them any more money till things improve, ah have a free 6 month time code to use at tha end of mah sub, if things dont improve ah will not be resubbing. These 2 have proved they dont care, and if bah some slither they do they sure dont show they do. ah honestly believe they dont know wot they are doing across tha board, who ever made this game isnt them, prolleh some code monkey that left them because of their BS and these 2 are running things and look where we are, for MONTHS! wheres the NEW SERVER!!! All the tings they showed us in gifs and pics, they are FULL OF SHIT ROFL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BAAAAHAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA eets so lame that eet hilarious 🤣

its all the things i was asking here on forum and got banned hahaha 

2 minutes ago, Layvon said:

you folks realize its a Holiday weekend so the game is probably going to be down until Tuesday right?  just sayin.

To throw a tiny bit of sunlight on this otherwise serious weather depression...it isn't a holiday weekend in the UK, and I think that is where Gizmo is based, and Lisa is somewhere in Europe (I think).

1 minute ago, Leopardus said:

To throw a tiny bit of sunlight on this otherwise serious weather depression...it isn't a holiday weekend in the UK, and I think that is where Gizmo is based, and Lisa is somewhere in Europe (I think).

its a Holiday where ever Gizmo is  cuz he sure don't seem to be doing anything in game to fix nothing.

10 minutes ago, Leopardus said:

Woohoo...looks like it's back already.

For how long? Reliability has gone, cant trust this game any more. 

Granted for those who log on to get off fo 30 mins yeah tha game runs just fine but fo peeps who organize events, DJ events, like tha one ah was part of today, has been ruined. Some peeps put off RL things to attend, not only has tha games unreliability ended any online fun but eet has also ended some RL activities also. Ah get that online games suffer from problems now and then but ah think we should be getting a better service than this. If you Netflix was down over a weekend, with no communication, and this happend quite reg through out a month you would prolleh unsub.

Peeps that are angry, wilps eets understandable now, ah mean you can stay positive fo a while until you realize this game is going to be this way from now on bah all accounts considering tha efforts made by tha "Devs" and ah use that term lightly. Everyone has a line in tha sand and eventually with this kind of service each of our lines in tha sand are going to be crossed sooner or later.

Devs get eet together seriously, youre Failing miserably. ROFL😂

Edited by Alliehotass

1 minute ago, ColinDude said:

Correct. It's 82% in the last 24 hours. It's 92% in the last 7 days.

How are you determining "Game Server Status" Colin?  The site might allow you to authenticate but if the game Client can't retrieve your profile, room list, etc its not really playable.

Robin

10 minutes ago, KellyMorris said:

https://3dxchat-status.com/

I find some of the imformation here usefull.. like if the server is on or not, but the uptime percentage is DRASTICALLY misleading.. there is NO WAY its at 92 percent in the last 24 hours

It's been up every time I've tried going in.

(smutty laugh at my double-entendre).

Edited by Leopardus

Just now, robinn said:

How are you determining "Game Server Status" Colin?  The site might allow you to authenticate but if the game Client can't retrieve your profile, room list, etc its not really playable.

Robin

That's the difference between the Auth server and the Game server. When the Game server is online, but the Auth server isn't, you can't login, but if you are already logged in, you won't get kicked out. But when the Auth server isn't online, you can't login. And when the Auth server is online, but the Game server isn't, you'll get a red Disconnect error right after you login. Etc etc. :)

19 minutes ago, ColinDude said:

That's the difference between the Auth server and the Game server. When the Game server is online, but the Auth server isn't, you can't login, but if you are already logged in, you won't get kicked out. But when the Auth server isn't online, you can't login. And when the Auth server is online, but the Game server isn't, you'll get a red Disconnect error right after you login. Etc etc. :)

But what if the you can login and dont' get kicked off but your profile and room list is empty (as it was for me several tiemes today), does your code detect that condition?

Nice wok, by the way :) 

Just now, robinn said:

But what if the you can login and dont' get kicked off but your profile and room list is empty (as it was for me several tiemes today), does your code detect that condition?

Nice wok, by the way :) 

I suspect that if you'd idle for a few minutes, you'll eventually get that red disconnect dialog. But that's just a guess..