3DXChat Community

Here we go again

Kristine

I'm starting to question the dedication or even the skill of the developers in fixing the problem.. and still without any kind of useful update.. and sorry but the auto bot reply isn't what I'm talking about.. These people need to get off their asses and sit down and FIX THE PROBLEM and take 2 minutes from their busy bullshit schedule and update the people that are paying for .. there are several thousand people that play this game throughout different parts of the day and we all have to suffer these downtimes during our lives after spending the money we EARNED BY WORKING so they can do what? NOTHING? NO updates, NO fixes, NOTHING.. and worst of all, NO COMMUNICATION... I dont know about what this company stands for but at my job if something is broken, we get it fixed as soon as possible WITH COMMUNICATION to those involved. Ok rant over, continue :)

6 minutes ago, Alivia2 said:

i dont speak spanish lol what does it mean ?

7 minutes ago, fnikon said:

Esto no se soluciona... Siempre igual, y solo nos miran a los que estamos dentro. Muy Mal

I think it means...

It is sea salt solution... simple iguanas, I play solo with my "miran"(? but possibly means dick) and my many rotten teeth. I am bad.

Edited by Leopardus

1 minute ago, Jacksonn said:

here the famous line :)

Top-notch server, they said :)

Most respectable data center, they said :)

^ the translation nikon just frustrated like everyone else but funny xD

1 minute ago, fnikon said:

... means, they only look at users that we are loyal to ... blocking our account. My account has already been blocked three times ...

with this .... here the famous line :)

Top-notch server, they said :)

Most respectable data center, they said :) i meant imagine if server wasnt top notch lol and imagine if data center was not so respectable haha 

and remember a few months ago after spending a lot of time offline due to repeated Ddos attacks. "New server, now everything is ok", this is the new server? users get tired of waiting in these conditions, especially after paying, what? a game, service that is 70% online. And how do you reward yourself? with 3 days bonus, or something development that is not more than 3 hair styles, 2 poses, or 4 clothes. The problems I can understand them, but I understand them in a free game, where the server is what it is and you don't have to expect... but this is not free. zero stability, zero development. I'm sorry to say it, but this ruins a beautiful world, a community that you have created with this game. Slowly you take everything apart this game

But you really haven't understood yet?

The developers are not interested in developing or supporting the game.
They keep the subscription money and don't give a damn about everything else.

Very few, new dresses, no new dances, nothing at all. Just some stupid haircut back in the day.

Is the game having problems? They should at least tell us what's going on and give us a timeline.
But instead they completely don't care, that's the truth.
And it will get worse and worse.

The only hope is that the game will be sold to some team that puts a lot of effort into it and follows it as it should.

Otherwise it's the end.

1 minute ago, Meowww said:

Very few, new dresses, no new dances, nothing at all. Just some stupid haircut back in the day.

Is the game having problems? They should at least tell us what's going on and give us a timeline.

The only hope is that the game will be sold to some team that puts a lot of effort into it and follows it as it should.

Otherwise it's the end.

I'll give them 30 bucks and a klondike bar for it.. not worth more than that because all the problems need fixed, I mean you wouldn't pay full price for a wrecked car would you?

2 minutes ago, Meowww said:

Otherwise it's the end.

they've got away with it for years ...

I played Achat for 3 years beyond their normal maintenance I only remember them being down 3 times.  I played in RLC for 10 years I only remember 3 or 4 times they were down unexpected.  I been playing 3DX for 2 months and I have lost track of how many times its been down 30 - 50 at least I think. we pay a subscription for the game don't matter how much just we pay it. I don;t think its to much to ask for the staff to be competent and keep the server up.  But with this staff it seems like a HUGE ask for a simple thing.  If its a group of people doing this BAN everyone who is part of the gang suspected to be.  If its not them and something else  get a answer for it fast Gizm,o cuz you customers are getting fed up and more are gunna start leaving soon just out of frustration with you and your staff.!

2 minutes ago, KellyMorris said:

I'll give them 30 bucks and a klondike bar for it.. not worth more than that because all the problems need fixed, I mean you wouldn't pay full price for a wrecked car would you?

The problem is that this machine is being destroyed by the developers themselves. And it will get worse and worse unfortunately.

The really ironic thing is, the this game could be SO much better and make a LOT more money for the owners if they got their act together and started to treat their paying customers properly.

But... IMHO.... 

1) they don't care

2) they don't have the technical skills 

3) are too stubborn to sell it off to someone who does care and has the skills

Robin

1 minute ago, robinn said:

The really ironic thing is, the this game could be SO much better and make a LOT more money for the owners if they got their act together and started to treat their paying customers properly.

But... IMHO.... 

1) they don't care

Robin

AGREE 100%

Just now, robinn said:

But... IMHO.... 

1) they don't care

Robin

Well, I dont think what you have there is an opinion, so IMHO.. everything you said is TRUTH!!

Im not giving them any more money till things improve, ah have a free 6 month time code to use at tha end of mah sub, if things dont improve ah will not be resubbing. These 2 have proved they dont care, and if bah some slither they do they sure dont show they do. ah honestly believe they dont know wot they are doing across tha board, who ever made this game isnt them, prolleh some code monkey that left them because of their BS and these 2 are running things and look where we are, for MONTHS! wheres the NEW SERVER!!! All the tings they showed us in gifs and pics, they are FULL OF SHIT ROFL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BAAAAHAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA eets so lame that eet hilarious 🤣

Edited by Alliehotass

We should have the courage and stop all subscriptions together.
If they guarantee us that the game will work properly, then the payments will be resumed.

But I remain convinced that the best thing is that they sell the game to someone serious and capable. That it supports it properly and develops it.

As someone has already said, this game, if well developed and supported, could certainly lead to better profits.

Seeing how the game works now, they're just stealing our money.

Not even a free game has all these problems.

6 minutes ago, AxelM said:

they've got away with it for years ...

Clothes + Hairs are FAR behind , very limited collection , less jewelry, not even earrings, no anklets, eyes are not glossy nor glassy nor any depth, seriously its

really FAR behind compared to other virtual worlds, clothes cant even have the label "some fashionable"  crying shame  ! !