3DXChat Community

Here we go again

Kristine

Using a VPN won't fix it .... I always use a VPN and it's still broken.  It's clear they are having server-side issues and the VPN suggestion is just a diversion.

Get your shit together Devs or sell the game off to someone who knows how to do dev-ops for a multiplayer Unity game and more importantly knows how to COMMUNICATE with their paying customers rather than silence or BS suggestions like "use a VPN". 

The fact that a player had to create a game-status page (https://3dxchat-status.com/) and not the 3dx Dev Team is just another indication of how behind the curve the Devs are.

CHIRP CHIRP TWEET TWEET

- Robin

7 minutes ago, jaytheboss14 said:

At least I try what did you I will tell you what you did nothing and at least me and ColinDude is try our best to contact support team

Dream on and write to the support if that calms you down..good luck 😎

Just now, Eddie said:

I have the same Problem. Swichted off firewall and antyvirus program, tried VPN and still no connection .

I get this screen

unknown.png

or this one

unknown.png

with connection lost message

Same here unbelieveable , is a weekend thing , happens sooooooooooooooooooooooooo often !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Alliehotass said:

So ive logged on ONCE, played fo about 30 mins, got disconnected, tried to relog and "Too many attempts try again later" message ROFL WHAT A JOKE! and a weekend again, keep this lame service up Devs.

remeber when i made latest threads saying about all issues and how some quote the fk out of me saying the opposite and my facts arent facts hahaha 

yeahh....