3DXChat Community

Here we go again

Kristine

not a newbie  to the game but new to forums. I  have read lot of post talking out Devs not communicating and I  get it with the Dev's but how about someone give us something?  we deserve more as paying customers.  Communication is key but I get its easier to just fix it and move on...I would continue the rant but  it's apparently pointless as the words fall on deaf ears.  I hope ya'll enjoy your jobs as they are here today but without improvements will people continue to pay to play??  I want to scream and yell this disconnect thing is driving  me crazy as it makes it  impossible to play the game .  The ol "is what it is" excuse is getting tiresome.  There are two other platforms that are good alternatives IMO and both don't have server issues. Growing pains I  get  it too I was with RLC when they had their issues too bu they figured it out and they kept us in the loop.  anyway best of luck i'm still here with ya'll but come on Talk to US!!! With covid running wild why is getting this issue fixed appear to be such as issue?  Are ya'll hiring?   I'd love  to work for a company that pays me and doesn't hold me accountable.  I have good qualifications, decent experience with these platforms and i'm wondering why I'm wasting my breath nobody from 3DX listens !   

2 minutes ago, ileana said:

not a newbie  to the game but new to forums. I  have read lot of post talking out Devs not communicating and I  get it with the Dev's but how about someone give us something?  we deserve more as paying customers.  Communication is key but I get its easier to just fix it and move on...I would continue the rant but  it's apparently pointless as the words fall on deaf ears.  I hope ya'll enjoy your jobs as they are here today but without improvements will people continue to pay to play??  I want to scream and yell this disconnect thing is driving  me crazy as it makes it  impossible to play the game .  The ol "is what it is" excuse is getting tiresome.  There are two other platforms that are good alternatives IMO and both don't have server issues. Growing pains I  get  it too I was with RLC when they had their issues too bu they figured it out and they kept us in the loop.  anyway best of luck i'm still here with ya'll but come on Talk to US!!! With covid running wild why is getting this issue fixed appear to be such as issue?  Are ya'll hiring?   I'd love  to work for a company that pays me and doesn't hold me accountable.  I have good qualifications, decent experience with these platforms and i'm wondering why I'm wasting my breath nobody from 3DX listens !   

I completely agree with your words! Why can't developers hear us ????

They -do- hear us.

The issue is they either don't know what's wrong with their game, or really couldn't care a fuck.

Look in other threads... @Gizmo has answered promptly. But -ALWAYS- when it comes back to this particular issue... silence, silence, and more silence.

It looks as though they are actively trying to alienate their customers with this lack of -ANY- communication whatsoever. Little one sentence messages on Discord are not good enough by any means.

This forum was created  for the purposes of updates, query resolution, help and info. It is rarely used for that purpose now.

@Gizmo @Lisa - Communication is vital... your constant silence and avoidance -WILL- drive your paying customers away, and possibly in some instances, new subscribers will come to the conclusion that they are not getting the service that they paid for and will demand refunds.

Communicate with us... let us know what is going on... what you are even doing/planning to do to fix this. As it stands right now, it looks as though 3dx is deteriorating and you are letting it happen: Your silence speaks volumes. Address the community and stop avoiding us. That will be a huge step in regaining -ANY- trust from us.

Acknowledge us... your silence is pure rudeness.

Vampixie

Edited by Vampixie

For me it is this: No bug fixes, not any of the big promised updates since 2,5 years, no communication, not even little updates since weeks, growing DC problems again => 3DX is going to die later or sooner. All indicators are to that. In principal I like 3DX but it cannot work this way with a Company don't giving a f... not informing users. In addition: All other games run fine excpet 3DXCom which means there is not any reason to think SexGameDevil has any competence to sort out the issues. It's the same issue since month.

Edited by Feuermond

Did some investigation with a friend with this problem. This problem is NOT client side. It has something to do with the way 3DXChat secures the game server. Not bothering you guys with too much technical info.

But basically there's nothing you can do. You can try again in 2 hours. That's a timeout I experienced before.

i've been trying to log in for hours now. No luck, only floating on the ocean. My patience is coming to an end. I understand that some of you say that this game is cheap, and we shoult not complain about downtime and conecction lost issues, but I have very limitied time to play this game and if technical issues prevent me from doing it during my limited time frame, I get pissed off. The money I pay for this is wasted...

norrom01.png

6 minutes ago, Hussar said:

i've been trying to log in for hours now. No luck, only floating on the ocean. My patience is coming to an end. I understand that some of you say that this game is cheap, and we shoult not complain about downtime and conecction lost issues, but I have very limitied time to play this game and if technical issues prevent me from doing it during my limited time frame, I get pissed off. The money I pay for this is wasted...

norrom01.png

Same for me. Well, DJing without being there, awesome. Not!

12 minutes ago, jaytheboss14 said:

Y'all to calm down and get ColinDude time figure out what go on with the game and meanwhile just waiting and be patient

Investigation is done. I can't say more than I already did. It's *not* client side. it's on the side of 3dxchat. So @Gizmo will have to take a look at this.