3DXChat Community

Here we go again

Kristine

1 hour ago, Kristine said:

Boooooo... Connection lost over and over and over again

I log back in only to be booted 

I can see messages in WORLD that other people are experiencing the same thing.

3DX... Helpppppppppppppppppppppppppppp!

And no communications from the company, as usual. So SexGameDevil is calling a regular price of about 20 EUR/month for what?

Users pay, so why bug fixes, stability and really new features? Users already cheer for announcements, no need to really implement something.

6 hours ago, SouthernSaraTG said:

Seriously, the constant disconnects and latency issues are becoming a complete nightmare. We pay a LOT for this game, expecting a stable connection is NOT too much to ask.

I pay the equivalent of £3.75 a month on the one year discounted deal.  That's about 3/4 of a single pint of beer in London, which is consumed in about 20 minutes, if that.

Or, for the same price I could instead buy lunch once a month at a well known (but sadly struggling due to Covid‐19) sandwich and coffee chain in the UK (vegan and vegetarian options included), but I'd have to supply my own beverage:

Avocado & Herb Salad Wrap   £3.75    
Chunky Humous Salad Wrap   £3.75    
Falafel Flat Bread   £3.75    
Hoisin Duck Wrap   £3.75    
Mediterranean Tuna Flat Bread   £3.75    
Chicken Raita Salad Wrap   £3.75    
Lebanese Butternut Squash Salad Wrap   £3.75    
Lebanese Chicken Flat Bread   £3.75

Or, I could break my leg and benefit from a full 31.536 seconds of attendance by the Wiltshire Air Ambulance Service (at 2019 prices, probably less time now, and in reality they wouldn't even reach the Helicopter from their desks in 31.536 seconds, so I'll just have to suffer a bit longer).

Or, I could play on 3dxchat for 1,814,400 seconds/30,240 minutes/504 hours a month (and that's allowing for 7 days of server down time a month).

I'm not saying server issues shouldn't be fixed.  I'm not saying they aren't annoying.  And I am not saying we should suffer them (we DO pay for a service and we should be able to expect it to be available for most of the time).  What I am saying is let's get into perspective how much we pay - and not claim it is a LOT.

Edited by Leopardus

51 minutes ago, Leopardus said:

I pay the equivalent of £3.75 a month on the one year discounted deal.  That's about 3/4 of a single pint of beer in London, which is consumed in about 20 minutes, if that.

Or, for the same price I could instead buy lunch once a month at a well known (but sadly struggling due to Covid‐19) sandwich and coffee chain in the UK (vegan and vegetarian options included):

Avocado & Herb Salad Wrap   £3.75    
Chunky Humous Salad Wrap   £3.75    
Falafel Flat Bread   £3.75    
Hoisin Duck Wrap   £3.75    
Mediterranean Tuna Flat Bread   £3.75    
Chicken Raita Salad Wrap   £3.75    
Lebanese Butternut Squash Salad Wrap   £3.75    
Lebanese Chicken Flat Bread   £3.75

Or, I could break my leg and benefit from a full 31.536 seconds of attendance by the Wiltshire Air Ambulance Service (at 2019 prices, probably less time now, and in reality they wouldn't even reach the Helicopter from their desks in 31.536 seconds, so I'll just have to suffer a bit longer).

Or, I could play on 3dxchat for 1,814,400 seconds/30,240 minutes/504 hours a month (and that's allowing for 7 days of server down time a month).

I'm not saying server issues shouldn't be fixed.  I'm not saying they aren't annoying.  And I am not saying we should suffer them (we DO pay for a service and we should be able to expect it to be available for most of the time).  What I am saying is let's get into perspective how much we pay - and not claim it is a LOT.

It's not worth £3.75 per month. A non-stable VR community isn't worth anything because it is not really usable when you can get interrupted several times per day. So, yes, we pay a lot! Any number compared to zero is an endless factor.

Edited by Feuermond

10 minutes ago, Feuermond said:

It's not worth £3.75 per month. A non stable VR community isn't worth anything. So, yes, we pay a lot! Any number compared to zero is an endless factor.

My personal view is that the approx 60 hours of game time I have had over the last month, with just ONE connection issue experienced (last night I signed in and found myself permenantly standing on the ocean with no profile details or room list, which was fixed as soon as I logged out then back in again) is really good value for £3.75.

I guess it all perspective and different personal experiences.  But my view is that 3dx is f***ing cheap compared to the cost of everything else in my life.

Sending 7 static mms messages on my mobile costs the same.

Edited by Leopardus

15 minutes ago, Leopardus said:

My personal view is that the approx 60 hours of game time I have had over the last month, with just ONE connection issue experienced (last night I signed in and found myself permenantly standing on the ocean with no profile details or room list, which was fixed as soon as I logged out then back in again) is really good value for £3.75.

I guess it all perspective and different personal experiences.  But my view is that 3dx is f***ing cheap compared to the cost of everything else in my life.

Sending 7 static mms messages on my mobile costs the same.

If you face 3 DC withing 8 hours gametime you will thing otherwise. But I see cheerers for unstable bugged service are back 🤣

1 hour ago, Yvonny said:

c13ed9c37cf809663935d4e788d5d244.png

🤣 That's a good one, coz: Last time this came out the server was down for ages. So we can be pretty sure 3DX will be more down up of the weekend and we never got any explanation why a reboot suddenly lasted more days than hours when minutes would be expected. You made my day 😃

Here we are 24 hours later and it's still glitching.

On and off, ok for a little while and then boom it happens again.

Sometimes, I'm chatting away unaware that it's glitched.  PMs stop, minutes later I am DCed.

This has been going on all day.

Last night, I gave up.

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, someone tell us what's happening?

Exactly Kristine, and not so much that but how about a little communication.. Regardless if your paying 20 a month or got the year discount, its still hard earned money in their pockets.. All I want is some message once in a while saying something like "we are working toward a solution" or "we dont know but we are trying".. SOMETHING would be nice, and you cant tell me they dont have time to stop and drop a status update on the forums, this message took me less than a couple minutes.