3DXChat Community

Questions before I join

Gailowens

Hello, I am interested in joining but can't find much information on their website. So, I thought I might ask a few questions to all of you people in the community (hope you don't mind!)

1. Is a microphone required and is it frowned open if I don't use one?

2. Can I emote in chat. The equivalent from the SL world would be /me [some action]

3. What seems to be the majority. 

- Normal sex chat without emoting 

- Normal sex with some emoting

- Semi  paragraph roleplay (1-2 lines)

- Paragraph roleplay (5-6 lines)

4. Will I be standing around for hours waiting for someone to approach me like in SecondLife. I don't have virtual kuddies. I feel like I'm in a highschool mixer there half the time!!

Thanks again!

1. No microphone isn't required, can use one on your stream if you DJ though if you want to. 

2. yeah you can /me which will turn your writing purple like /me says hi would appear like RaspberryKisses says hi

3. That's personal choice, you are limited to a certain amount of letters per post (can't remember the number) so you can emote, not emote, paragraph or not as long as it fits in the limit....or just write multiple messages. Would all depend on what you and/or your partner prefer. 

4. 3DX is smaller compared to some so you can go to the public rooms, some are busier than others like Sin Club, Love Island, Beach and then there are the user rooms which will show how many people are in them. You'll get cold (random) invites i'm sure. Sometimes you can find noone talkative, other times you'll find people that never shut up but for the most part people here are nice, friendly and will welcome you. There are trolls for sure but they're easy enough to ignore :)

If you decide to join, hope you have fun and enjoy the place. It's worth a one month try at least.

Also, just FYI, the game seems to be experiencing some connection issues tonight.  While these are becoming more common, please don't get frustrated with the game.  Things will settle down shortly.

But yes, unscheduled server outages are part of the world we live in here.

Have fun!

-Jelly

"You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you just might find, you get what you need."

3 hours ago, Duschenka said:

Spare yourself, the fucking headache, and leave while you can, the severs are shit, utter shit, you may not stand around long for a hook up, but your fuckin lucky if you can enter the piece of shit world they charge you good money for and don`t bother to fix.

It's not THAT bad. Most of the days servers are working alright. But yes, 3dxchat are currently having MUCH more unscheduled disconnects and downtimes than a paid service should. 

18 hours ago, Gailowens said:

Hello, I am interested in joining but can't find much information on their website. So, I thought I might ask a few questions to all of you people in the community (hope you don't mind!)

Hello. By this link you can check updates. https://3dxchat.com/updates.html

1. Is a microphone required and is it frowned open if I don't use one?

It isn`t.

2. Can I emote in chat. The equivalent from the SL world would be /me [some action]

/me nods

3. What seems to be the majority. 

You can find anything, but most of people are emoting in my experience. 

4. Will I be standing around for hours waiting for someone to approach me like in SecondLife. I don't have virtual kuddies. I feel like I'm in a highschool mixer there half the time!!

Start dialogue yourself. People are nice there. Usually.

Don`t forget to look in  profiles of people you would like to meet and chat. Servers ain`t stable today after all of these ddos attacks, but as you can notice, 3dx is going on and still alive all of these 7 years. or 8. I joined in 2014. Have a good one ;)

19 hours ago, Gailowens said:

4. Will I be standing around for hours waiting for someone to approach me like in SecondLife.

Depending on your attitude to cold approaches, you won't be standing for long and on your back in minutes 😉

10 minutes ago, ⚜ɛҳƈɛƖƖɛŋƈɛ⚜ said:

Start dialogue yourself. People are nice there. Usually.

I wish more females would do this.  I can go for weeks, sometimes months, without a female striking up a conversation with me.  I even say on my profile that I welcome it and I'm friendly.

1 hour ago, Leopardus said:

I wish more females would do this.  I can go for weeks, sometimes months, without a female striking up a conversation with me.  I even say on my profile that I welcome it and I'm friendly.

months? :huh: When I spoke about starting a dialogue, I really meant that anyone should not be shy. Our community is good, just everyone is waiting for someone else to start.

11 minutes ago, ⚜ɛҳƈɛƖƖɛŋƈɛ⚜ said:

months? :huh: When I spoke about starting a dialogue, I really meant that anyone should not be shy. Our community is good, just everyone is waiting for someone else to start.

Yup, months, and that's not an exaggeration.  I think the male and female experience is quite different in this respect.  Or it might just be my age working against me.  Or my ugly mush on my profile lol.

On the other hand, whilst I am selective about who I start conversations with, I do it more frequently than months myself.

Yips tha game is soopa doopa Awesomes, filled with such frandlee peeps that dont judge you, ah means you can be wot you like even a Gangsta and no one will complain 😇

You can write in Purple in game to RP but dunn dare do eet in forums, peeps will tink youre special or sumting so keeps tha purps fo ya slurps.

Just chat in Local chat and say hi join in convos, be frandlee and in no time some big lug will be colding you.

Wilps Welcome im sure Gizmo and Lisa will pop in and say hi, they good like that 🤣 <3