3DXChat Community

disconnection error/ login attempts

alisonn

1 hour ago, ColinDude said:

Well..green... this doesn't look good :)

The green line in the graph should be a flat line, around 300ms is normal. it has spikes up to 5000ms, which basically means that the server is unresponsive.

image.thumb.png.3da499d924d92f1fc0e2f3bb8cc02b98.png

1 minute ago, Leopardus said:

Looks like the Himalayas 😯🤔.

I'm wondering if the server is under a DDOS attack, but actually managing to stay alive now (for the conspiracy theorists this idea of course will be nonsense and much more likely to be caused by the Devs using the servers to cook their toast 😉).

here what i said 1 more time ....top notch server they said ....more respectable data server they said imagine now if it wasnt top notch server or if it was a crappy data center :) 

Just now, Alivia2 said:

here what i said 1 more time ....top notch server they said ....more respectable data server they said imagine now if it wasnt top notch server or if it was a crappy data center :) 

We'd be at base camp if that was the case.  Now at least we have the opportunity to fall from the top of Everest!

• 2 weeks later...
On 3.9.2020 at 20:44, alisonn said:

Das passiert jede Woche oder so. 

Ich trenne mich und melde mich dann an, aber ich trenne mich entweder wieder oder das Spiel wird ohne Räume und Freunde geladen. 

manchmal gibt es den Fehler "zu viele Versuche, versuchen Sie es später noch einmal"

Hat noch jemand dieses Problem?

I have this problem now too, just for information, does anyone know how long I have to wait to can log in again?
1 Minute, 1 hour, 1 day, 1 week, 1 month or ...

She asked about that fucking Too many attempts stuff, and thats when you logged in too much in a row and takes around 15 minutes for the cooldown. Im aware of the server being down for hours, maybe inform yourself before you talk to someone that tries to help. And whilst the server is down it turns on for whatever reason aswell, probably to prevent log in attempts or something.

Here the fact that  "Too many attempts" is a function that got added in "Build 422" topic if you dont believe me:)

5abc804a810ec32d5099aa5fb080d970.png

Edited by Yvonny

27 minutes ago, Yvonny said:

She asked about that fucking Too many attempts stuff, and thats when you logged in too much in a row and takes around 15 minutes for the cooldown. Im aware of the server being down for hours, maybe inform yourself before you talk to someone that tries to help. And whilst the server is down it turns on for whatever reason aswell, probably to prevent log in attempts or something.

Here the fact that  "Too many attempts" is a function that got added in "Build 422" topic if you dont believe me:)

Come on pussycat, relax baby. Ride out some shaft.

42 minutes ago, Yvonny said:

Sie fragte nach dem verdammten Zeug mit zu vielen Versuchen, und das ist, wenn du dich zu oft hintereinander eingeloggt hast und ungefähr 15 Minuten für die Abklingzeit brauchst. Ich bin mir bewusst, dass der Server stundenlang nicht verfügbar ist. Informieren Sie sich möglicherweise, bevor Sie mit jemandem sprechen, der versucht zu helfen. Und während der Server ausfällt, wird er auch aus irgendeinem Grund eingeschaltet, wahrscheinlich um Anmeldeversuche oder ähnliches zu verhindern.

Hier ist die Tatsache, dass "Zu viele Versuche" eine Funktion ist, die im Thema "Build 422" hinzugefügt wurde, wenn Sie mir nicht glauben :)

I believe you my Dear!
I can now log in again and after about 30 seconds I'm offline, maybe things will get better soon, I'm full of hope.
By the way, my profile says that I am now 3DX and not Sakura

Kisses

5 minutes ago, chloe said:

Not all servers are running again @SakuraforGirls
Please check https://3dxchat-status.com/ to see than you can join again.

Issues have been reported

You could face these problems with the game:
  • Unable to login
Warning Important message

A message from Gizmo
Dear 3DXChat Community,
The game server is undergoing technical work. The connection to the game may be lost for several hours. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your understanding! All active players will receive compensation of game time and xgold.

I not can, but thanx my dear for help Kisses Sakura

I was able to log in and open my character where I found all my gold gone! I had a nice little bundle since there is nothing to spend it on in game!

This use to be a nifty little game to play, I would get out my toys to aide me in rl so I could satisfy my desires. Lately it has become no more then a 3DX social site with no sexual activity. Have more fun with Betty and Bob then with my fellow clients. Might as well go back to MNF even though it's 2d it is much more fun and never seems to be down!

If game evr returns look for me and let's have fun, I doubt I shall be renewing this fall ... Maybe Gizmo and the developers will offer those who have been here since beginning something to entice us to stay!

kisses ...