3DXChat Community

Room Moderation

THX

This was getting buried in some forum wars, so I posted here instead.

In terms of room moderation scripts can't they just 'pasted'  into the coding? (I am not a coder and havn't a clue if this is a dumb question or not).

There is a lot of open source scripting for MIRC that has been around over 30 years.. It works great. Is it written in a language usable in Unity?

Example, script for a Private Message blocker. I tried to post the example code, but I guess it gets blocked.

http://hawkee.com/snippet/17602/

Can't Gizmo save time and just use stuff like that that is available? There seems to be lots of open source room moderation scripts already out there.

Edited by THX

a script for room moderation if ur reffering to the kick from room ,well isnt that complicated or time consuming to make it lol 

currently when a player chose to close their room u get trasported on the editor ofc via a scrip :) 

So they will only have to change few lines If not one line on the scrip <<<<<<<

<<<<not a programmer but u can correct me if im ''very'' wrong and  someone here  is a programer  and if ur then help Gizmo make it :) 

If someone is a programer here can u tell us how long such a script would need ? 1 hour 2 ? 

Unity Programmer here!

If net-code wasn't screwed earlier, it should be really easy to kick someone. Bans are more complicated, but if Devs connect them with Room Owner Ignore List, then this should be trivial too. Literary one Where in room list Query and client-side check like "if(roomOwner.GetIgnoreList.contains(me)

connection.disconnect();"

And sorry: if 3dx team employ at least one full-time programmer working only on 3dx then development is pathetic. If one guy is responsible for eg. 5 projects then ok.

yeah people here tend to make the easy stuff imposible hahaha i mean when ur job is something specific lets say make coffee u know how to make that freaking coffee awesome for someone that has no clue of coffee ofc it would seem hard 

same with the scripts we talk here if ur job is on that department it will be failry easy and fast to make it 

56 minutes ago, Alivia2 said:

yeah people here tend to make the easy stuff imposible hahaha i mean when ur job is something specific lets say make coffee u know how to make that freaking coffee awesome for someone that has no clue of coffee ofc it would seem hard 

same with the scripts we talk here if ur job is on that department it will be failry easy and fast to make it 

Bullshit - Pose Editor, Customizable clothes and hair, XGold transfer, room moderation: All features they asked for or announced but never even mentioned them again. It would be the fuckin' job of that company SexGameDevil to keep track on all that because they provide a virtual reality world and should be the experts. You are not any expert for such comparisons either, Alivia. You are excpert in defending a company that does not even gets its lazy ass off for open communications and some comparisons like only managers without any technical knowledge can do.

1 minute ago, Feuermond said:

Bullshit - Pose Editor, Customizable clothes and hair, XGold transfer, room moderation: All features they asked for or announced but never even mentioned them again. It would be the fuckin' job of that company SexGameDevil to keep track on all that because they provide a virtual reality world and should be the experts. You are not any expert for such comparisons either, Alivia. You are excpert in defending a company that does not even gets its lazy ass off for open communications and some comparisons like only managers without any technical knowledge can do.

ehmm fuermond recently i was restricted here cause i was asking devs for the truth ^^ 

ehmm i have made 3 threads pointing out all what u say ....lol why u accuse me of being in devs side lol i made a 360 turn hahaha cause i saw what u saw :) 

u might wnna read this ...see who is defending the devs and who doesnt ^^ 

18 minutes ago, RaspberryKisses said:

180 turn, 360 would put you right back where you were. 

lol yes sory haha its just i do a lot of stuff while texting many times i text here alt tab to something else then another then alt tab back here so sometimes i do mistekes :) 

6 hours ago, cichy96 said:

Unity Programmer here!

If net-code wasn't screwed earlier, it should be really easy to kick someone. Bans are more complicated, but if Devs connect them with Room Owner Ignore List, then this should be trivial too. Literary one Where in room list Query and client-side check like "if(roomOwner.GetIgnoreList.contains(me)

connection.disconnect();"

And sorry: if 3dx team employ at least one full-time programmer working only on 3dx then development is pathetic. If one guy is responsible for eg. 5 projects then ok.

Thanks for the info.

I was thinking more along the lines of a complete room moderation tool set. Like, Kick, Ban, Voice/De-voice, set room mods with permissions to what they could do, room friends list (ability to limit the room to only those manually imputed into a room list (working independently of main friends list), etc.

Was hoping  it was possible to just use already existing open source code and "paste" it in. IRC (Internet Relay Chat) has had a tool set since 1988.

If I've done a poor job explaining, here is the Matrix of room moderation. Obviously we don't need everything there.

https://matrix.org/docs/guides/moderation#moderation-tooling

Edited by THX

18 hours ago, Ann Takia said:

whats point of all these when Mr.& Mrs. Silent can't even reply or communicate. Many players have awesome ideas to improve the game and even get them new players but Mr.&Mrs.silent seems not interested anymore.

They never really showed interest. I mean showed them in the forum for a longer time.

But than they surprised us suddenly with long asked features or new stuff. You never know what will happen next. 

On 9/3/2020 at 6:30 PM, Alivia2 said:

ehmm fuermond recently i was restricted here cause i was asking devs for the truth ^^ 

ehmm i have made 3 threads pointing out all what u say ....lol why u accuse me of being in devs side lol i made a 360 turn hahaha cause i saw what u saw :) 

u might wnna read this ...see who is defending the devs and who doesnt ^^ 

Because  you are angry birds who can`t look at other threads being too emotional and less rational, and only care about your own lol Now you open your eyes and can enjoy the show x) I wrote a lot about the same or similar things in the past. Some of you can repeat again: "Oh, what do they pay you?..." 

9 hours ago, Ann Takia said:

either you are being naive or just fooling yourself. Dev. can't even communicate forget surprise. For boobs prints they need weeks which could be done in hours i would say better not hope anything. DC crap, bug are there for years. Like I said laziness killing this game.

Brainless can kill your brains. Already did.

Edited by ⚜ɛҳƈɛƖƖɛŋƈɛ⚜

18 hours ago, Ann Takia said:

either you are being naive or just fooling yourself. Dev. can't even communicate forget surprise. For boobs prints they need weeks which could be done in hours i would say better not hope anything. DC crap, bug are there for years. Like I said laziness killing this game.

So than please leave the game and stop trolling around with you bold and angry style.

What does it bring you to attack them again and again? And everybody else who see things different as you? Do you think that will change anything? lol... maybe this worked with your mom as you was younger but definitely not with developers of an adult sex game!