3DXChat Community

Audio Effects?

Xanar

Earlier today I was playing around with some footage I made in 3DXChat and by accident I applied an Audio Filter on the Audio.

To my surprise it was pretty good so I've been thinking "What if we could make the audio in 3DX realistic?" As of now Audio is everywhere but I know that Unity is able to play audio from a specific area. That could be an invisible box within a speaker or multiple blocks.

I created this little video to show you what I mean and I would like to hear your feedback :)

That would be cool. Or imagine different radio stations or streams in different rooms.
And I would love to have ambient sound in addition to the music. Like street sounds for our New York room.
I guess many would love to have the sound of the ocean in their room, as in the official beach room.

22 hours ago, Xanar said:

Earlier today I was playing around with some footage I made in 3DXChat and by accident I applied an Audio Filter on the Audio.

To my surprise it was pretty good so I've been thinking "What if we could make the audio in 3DX realistic?" As of now Audio is everywhere but I know that Unity is able to play audio from a specific area. That could be an invisible box within a speaker or multiple blocks.

I created this little video to show you what I mean and I would like to hear your feedback :)

Liked your post for two reasons :)

1st : It would be a good add for the game (if we can turn it on and off)

2nd : I'm with my wife, kissing her,  on your video (point the couple to the right) :D

Edited by Leeloo

• 3 weeks later...