3DXChat Community

AGAIN CONNECTIONS PROBLEM????

Meowww

It is distressing to see people like Rollie blaming the current server problems on the developers when

he must know that many if not most of the people here reject Bacon as their Lord, Savior and primary 

source of nutrition. In a land where the Wisdom of the Swine is widely reject can any one truly be 

surprised that there are server problems?

Money taken => No need to care any shit to provide stable service. SexGameDevil does not take care at all: All feature promises broken so far and it's time to bring back the idea that it seems 3DX is coming to its end. All minor micro updates with all those new bugs seem nothing than trying to quickly get as much money out of it as possible before it finally breaks down forever.

Again no communication from the company, nothing. I do not need more facts to prove what I said.

5 minutes ago, Ittles said:

This game has almost a 99% uptime and people are freaked out. OMG be for realz. 

The problem is when it is down, it is down for an unacceptablly long time.

I have never seen an online game go offline for such lengths of time, and does not even know the server is down to respond to it's subscribers until hours, days later.

Abbey x

Just now, Abbey said:

I have never seen an online game go offline for such lengths of time, and does not even know the server is down to respond to it's subscribers until hours, days later.

Abbey x

AGREE ON ALL

48 minutes ago, Abbey said:

Abbey x

I have seen a way worse example and i`m sure that everyone who played that, will agree with me. It calls Twinity. Keep on mind and never get to. Anyway, I hope that old game already ended lol

On 8/28/2020 at 10:15 PM, zigzag said:

funny you all complain and make new forums every time but soon as it up and running everyone stops complaining and just keeps on paying haha

Right, it's funny, isn't it? Here are my reasons to do it.

Problem is: All the newbies who don't remember 5 years of not fixed bugs and broken feature promises cheer with every downtime and DC and ask to calm down. So, yeah, I stop when it works again because all the cheerers obviously are not interested in any improvement and prefer to believe the best about an company which has not any communications instead in old experienced users.

So meanwhile the downtimes are more popcorn time for me and I enjoy to trigger the cheerers and laugh a lot. My thinking is as long as enough people pay SexGameDevil does not give a f... to what anybody wants. And all the cheerers support it with staying pay thankfully for a bugged not stable service with very low functionality. That's why i use the forum as replacement for 3DX fun: The majority does not want to press for improvements, neither for bug fixes nor for stability nor for feature upgrades.

<Begin rant>

I know it is a pisser to not have our world up and running.  And to not have any idea what is really going on is worse.  Tonight/this morning, the outage could not have come at a worse time for me and a very special person.

But that's why we stay in touch on Discord, or Facebook, or jump to another platform or game for a while.  The sex poses and sounds are great, but we don't need them to be together.

And what's more, people should realize that there is NOTHING IN THE WORLD like what SGD has created here.  It's so easy to get used to something that works so well that your attention goes to the little things that don't work  "This pose doesn't work in this context."  "These objects don't have this functionality," or "The server only stays up six and seven eighths days of the week."  Does Red Light Center or IMVU, who have a million more users, provide a better environment, or interface, or graphics and animations?  Do they inspire a better community than ours?  HELL no.

And what are we paying for it?  With the Christmas discount, $65 a YEAR?  Five and a half dollars a MONTH?  That's the price of a SANDWICH.

If the price of so much fun is that we have a little downtime, maybe we just have to suck it up.  If the solution is money, then maybe we need to come up with new ways for SGD to make enough to provide a more reliable service.  Would a scheduled server break for say, an hour or two a week help to make the system reliable?  Are these issues caused by server maintenance?  Could we put the whole system on a redundant server and pass the cost on to us, the users?  I want to know these things so we can help fix them, but bellyaching just seems pointless and ungrateful to me.  When we act like spoiled children we send the message to the devs that we are a problem to be managed, not members of the same team who want to see this world thrive and grow and provide us all with the best feature the game provides, each other.

Please excuse my pontificating.  I know people have been here far longer than I and have become very frustrated with these issues.  I'm just putting out my two cents.

"To love something is to want it to live."

-Jelly

Edited by JellyJones