3DXChat Community

survey of people who have applied for sports poses

Tohi DM

There are around 10% of registered people on the forum. And less amount of them are active.Β This is the same as coming to the Park and asking people about the decoration of the territory. You looks like a new one here. When you start a poll, use aΒ  poll function. Before creating it, think about a proper header. After, think about yourΒ purpose of the survey. You can`t get any real numbers by a poll on the forum. So sorry to point on it lol

oh...and my answer...

I care nothing for the sports poses, did not request them and have not used them.Β  I did ONCE see two men doing press-ups next to each other with ladies on sitting on their backs, but other than that I have never seen them used.

1 minute ago, β˜™π”Όπ•©β§ said:

There are around 10% of registered people on the forum. And less amount of them are active.Β This is the same as coming to the Park and asking people about the decoration of the territory. You looks like a new one here. When you start a poll, use aΒ  poll function. Before creating it, think about a proper header. After, think about yourΒ purpose of the survey. You can`t get any real numbers by a poll on the forum. So sorry to point on it lol

Very true about the limitations of this forum - it really is not representative at all.

6 minutes ago, β˜™π”Όπ•©β§ said:

Bien:

+1

+1

+1

+1

+1

+1

+1

+1

+1

+1

when you do this kind of thing how do you want me to take you seriously and consider you as an adult personΒ giphy.gif

Β 

Β 

2 minutes ago, Tohi said:

when you do this kind of thing how do you want me to take you seriously and consider you as an adult personΒ giphy.gif

I do accordingly with your communication way. Don't expect anything better in response to your own acts.Β If you had started behaving like an adult initially, you would have received the same. Blame yourself for this.