3DXChat Community

Losing People

DomGSix

I haven't commented for awhile but 3dx is losing people I have  lost 7 in the last month because of the room listing and lack of being able to sift through the rooms for great music as well with various options on music and sex. If you want to continue to ruin the app keep it up. You need to have a Scrolling Channel of live/open venues that advertises what they offer. I have never seen lower number of people on at night especially during the week. I recommend fix it now or eventually whither away. Its not that hard. Keep it out of world chat. Keep the current listing .

eg. for each listing to scroll

==================================================================

#        Name                                                                                          Owner

Music: trance, rock, dance etc.

Offering(3 lines): Fuck, Dance, Bdsm, etc Djs ,  Rock, Hip Hop etc

====================================================================

• 1 month later...
On 8/26/2020 at 10:23 PM, DomGSix said:

I haven't commented for awhile but 3dx is losing people I have  lost 7 in the last month because of the room listing and lack of being able to sift through the rooms for great music as well with various options on music and sex. If you want to continue to ruin the app keep it up. You need to have a Scrolling Channel of live/open venues that advertises what they offer. I have never seen lower number of people on at night especially during the week. I recommend fix it now or eventually whither away. Its not that hard. Keep it out of world chat. Keep the current listing .

eg. for each listing to scroll

==================================================================

#        Name                                                                                          Owner

Music: trance, rock, dance etc.

Offering(3 lines): Fuck, Dance, Bdsm, etc Djs ,  Rock, Hip Hop etc

====================================================

================

I agree , the channels are very  hard to navigate now.