3DXChat Community

x

Lover

It calls a "Day / Night cycle". This is really a good idea that has been described here many times, but no one keeps their threads alive for long. I wish you to keep your thread for a long time and don`t forget to mention developers to let them know about your idea ;)

@Gizmo @Lisa Take a look.

1 hour ago, Ann Takia said:

Good idea but dev are sleeping. Many idea has been propose over the time but 0 result so I would say don't hope. 

It`s not true. Some ideas were implemented just last and this year. So there is always a chance.

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧

Yips this is a good idea, ah also suggested prolleh a year ago about a 3DX World Clock, 3DX Time......if we all ran off tha same time organizing events etc without all tha timezone conversions. Eet could be any time eet doesnt matter, but we would all have tha same time top right of our screens, similar to Rochis mod, we had an option fo our own times to be shown but having a 3DX time would be really handy. Gizmo thought eet was a good idea but we havnt got eet yet.

Good luck with ya idea hopefully they do eet :)

21 minutes ago, KimmyFox said:

would prefer it be optional, since night time is extremely hard to see if not out in complete outdoor without lightings, which take up huge chunks of performance in rooms where you run mostly day time and it's not needed.

They might add what is in world location: lights on/off depending on the selected time.

I agree on it being optional.  Some of the lighting is really ugly in some rooms (horribly shadowy faces) so often I change the default in the room to something else.  That seems to work (so at least I know it isn't just a case of faces actually being ugly lol).

Edited by Leopardus

🇫🇷 Bonjour,
Cette idée serait vraiment très bien à mettre dans le jeu. Il est vrai que cela apporterait plus de réalisme.
 La mettre en bouton, pour les joueurs qui souhaitent l'activer, comme cela, tout le monde serait content. 🙂👍

🇬🇧 Hello,
This idea would be really great to put into the game. It is true that it would bring more realism.
Put it in button, for players who want to activate it, like that, everyone would be happy. 🙂👍

Edited by Khallum Troy

• Lover changed the title to x