3DXChat Community

3dxchat needs more people. I suggest a free trial and marketing strategy.

Kliwp

I would not like a free trial system.  Maybe a deal like"fourth month free after three?"

I like the fact that everyone here actually pays.  I would be very afraid of kids using the system if you didn't at least need a credit card to join.  The fact that we all pay selects out the people who don't think our time and energy in-game is worth anything.  WE are the product as far as other users are concerned, and I don't want to spend time on cheapskates who won't invest in my time as much as I've invested in theirs.  We are kind of a team here, of like-minded people who are generally good at this kind of online interaction.  I don't want a bunch of computer illiterates constantly asking "How I open the link u sent?"  and "How I get on a discord?"

That said, I think that WE should be marketing the game to our friends and stuff, or putting out feelers in places we all like to go.

-Jelly

• 1 year later...

I stopped playing for a long time because of low server population. 

I really hope they give out free trials.  

Letting players play your game for free for even a week would bring in a lot of new players. 

The game needs people to survive. The more the better.

On 11/28/2021 at 12:58 PM, Kliwp said:

Letting players play your game for free for even a week would bring in a lot of new players. 

There are more people here than before. So you can renew your sub and enjoy new meetings :)

I dont know if 3dx needs to make a trial version because there are many vids in the Internet and people can make conclusions. There is a good video on 3dxchat.com.

There is another thing. Sex games ain't a cup of tea of many. There is no way to get endless subscribers. 

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧

On 11/28/2021 at 10:58 AM, Kliwp said:

I don't think it's the pure amount of people what's shaping the game:
a) it's the kind of people - so many players nowadays realls forgot about the 'chat' part in 3dxchat

b) there's a lot of hop on hop off. So a lot of times when you think you've met someone who's pretty cool he/she is gone.

c) Size of rooms is way to big. In the 'old days' rooms have been quite small. So sometimes they have been overcrouded. But most of the times you had a funny in-room-conversation and there was a big chance to meet your fellows back again.

that are my 50ct

No Free-trials please. The idiots that make it past the pay-wall are already enough.

I dont want to imagine the sheer amount of braindead pose-clicker people that start blasting colds while landing with their brand new Default "I love 3DXCHat" Avatar, because they got no idea that they deal with real people here!

On 8/25/2020 at 8:00 PM, Kliwp said:

I wish there was more people playing. The lack of players is becoming a problem. It would be great if the devs could add a free trial and/or pump some $$$ into advertising.  If you do plan on marketing, the best way to attract new players is to advertise based on fetishes. If you appeal to fetish content, and show potential new players the kinks that can be achieved in game, you'll have a higher chance of getting them to buy the game.  Don't just advertise general/vanilla sex, instead try to show fetish content; example ass licking, femdom, bdsm, foot worship, futa, interracial, etc.

I was also thinking the community could start uploading really sexy screenshots from in game to various comic websites like: rule34.xxx maybe? That's free advertising.

I will pay money, if the devs update the female body texture, adding proper feet-skin and athletic body... Like the female body texture is like a doll (nothing appealing to me)

If they add something more attracting, horse dildos, body modifications and sexier poses (less robotic)
Avatars should have waaaaay more customizations, not talking about size or body measurements, just clothes and so on.
If they add games like... Chess or other easy to create/make/add games..

Game is just lacking everything, sure u roleplay and chat but gets boring.

Besides, there is skyrim(oblivion), sims4 and many other games which are capable of sex modification (even MINECRAFT!), spending money on such game, makes 0 sense.

U cant even customize ur EYES, u cant customize body hair. Game is lacking so god damn much, is better picking Honey Select and just roleplay there... There is no reason to pay (even monthly for such downgrade)

The game should add tons of animations, roleplay animations like GTA 5, futuristic and medieval items (lightsabers and swords, u name it!), props, avatar customization (condoms would not be bad ;) ), more open rooms, gyms, parks, like dude, the game already stole 50% of what sims4 is, why not steal the rest 50% ? 

7 hours ago, Fvcker said:

I will pay money, if the devs update the female body texture, adding proper feet-skin and athletic body... Like the female body texture is like a doll (nothing appealing to me)

If they add something more attracting, horse dildos, body modifications and sexier poses (less robotic)
Avatars should have waaaaay more customizations, not talking about size or body measurements, just clothes and so on.
If they add games like... Chess or other easy to create/make/add games..

Game is just lacking everything, sure u roleplay and chat but gets boring.

Besides, there is skyrim(oblivion), sims4 and many other games which are capable of sex modification (even MINECRAFT!), spending money on such game, makes 0 sense.

U cant even customize ur EYES, u cant customize body hair. Game is lacking so god damn much, is better picking Honey Select and just roleplay there... There is no reason to pay (even monthly for such downgrade)

The game should add tons of animations, roleplay animations like GTA 5, futuristic and medieval items (lightsabers and swords, u name it!), props, avatar customization (condoms would not be bad ;) ), more open rooms, gyms, parks, like dude, the game already stole 50% of what sims4 is, why not steal the rest 50% ? 

Other games exist for that. 
Why cram everything into one?

3DXchat is basically just that. A 3D X-rated Chat program. 
It’s a chat room with graphics. It doesn’t need cars or guns. 
We can go play GTA for that. 

Unless you mean them as props for the RP rooms. Then sure. That could work. But the game is unstable enough as it is. Adding more code to it in the form of vehicles and shit is going to crash it for sure. 

Freemium would be a gigantic benefit to this game population, and probably a huge boon to Gizmo's finances too.
It would require that the game be restructured though from a core level and an actual team that isn't a skeleton crew of like three people who are probably less interested developing the same game for ten years than they are interested in new projects.

5 hours ago, Labrys3DX said:

Freemium would be a gigantic benefit to this game population, and probably a huge boon to Gizmo's finances too.
It would require that the game be restructured though from a core level and an actual team that isn't a skeleton crew of like three people who are probably less interested developing the same game for ten years than they are interested in new projects.

What do you mean by fremium? You mean a f2p model with a premium accounts? If yes - I really hope (and believe) it will never happen with 3dxchat. 

I saw these "free" to play sex-games where you have almost nothing for free and to play comfortably you have to play for premium (which costs about as much as subscription in 3dxchat) AND on top of it pay for poses, clothes, haircuts and all other shit. I really can't understand why would people ask for it, this system much LESS user friendly than a fair, honest p2p we are having now. 3dxchat does NOT need f2p with premium accounts, its a total bullshit.

Trials and other ways to try the game - yes. I think it would be beneficial for the game's success. 

For example they could give us a 3 days / 2 weeks / 1 month game-time code every time we pay for our 1/6/12 months subscription game-time code. Maybe devs could make it so this game-time code can be used ONLY to make a new account. Yes, I know that some people will still misuse it, some people will make alts, some will try to sell these codes, but... I believe that most people not going to bother with any of this shit and can actually share this code with some online friend to let them try the game. 

Maybe they could let people get free trials ONCE from ONE credit card (you know, when someone pays like a one $, then this $ returned to them) - like a free week of game time that person can get one time using one card - it also can bring new people who will try the game. 

3 hours ago, Labrys3DX said:

Nobody who does free trials ever allow the FULL unrestricted product for free, otherwise people can just abuse the hell out of that trial.

The trial will have to come with some kind of limitation to get you into paying more for everything.

Well then I prefer no trials at all. I am pretty fine with fair pay to play. 

3 hours ago, Labrys3DX said:

The trial will have to come with some kind of limitation to get you into paying more for everything.

I saw another game like 3DX once where if you didn’t pay, all genitalia got pixelated and censored. 
Full uncensored visuals only with a subscription.  

So yeah. 

There is already a pretty cheap option to try this game first. Just subscribe for a single month, and everything is fine. Just 10$ for a trial. No limits. All functionality. Thinks thats pretty fine to give this platform a try when you hear about it. And if you even don't want to spend this 10$, then you can find lots of pics, videos and information on the web already. or on discord.

I think there is absolutely no need to offer access beside the existing options. 🤷‍♂️

Edited by LadiesToyDE

52 minutes ago, Diana Prince said:

Ah! Somehow I still had the $20 for 1 month in my head... $10 is more reasonable than $20 of course!

You forgot about the 50% Covid Discount, but to be honest I think the discounted price is far better suited for what we get for it. 

Not sure if 3DX is worth the 20 per Month in the state it’s in currently. 

34 minutes ago, Derai said:

Not sure if 3DX is worth the 20 per Month in the state it’s in currently. 

The prices have never changed since I entered the game first almost 7 years ago. Except the Covid-Lockdown-Discount. So just take into consideration that also the very basic first version, with limited options in clothing, building, room sharing, etc, has always cost the same, the game, the community, etc. has really made a lot of progress over the years.

Maybe still not enough for many people, but for me its meanwhile pretty obvious that the developers are doing this project pretty private. A company running a platform like that would have made much more progress the same time, but also would have changed the fees already several times and also tried to monetarize this game much more with ingame-shops, and other stuff.

Maybe people are used to a higher speed of progress and development because they know this from professionally organized and managed applications and games... 🤷‍♂️