3DXChat Community

Create custom pose menu's?

FutabaSakura

Hello,

I'm not sure if "pose menu" is the right word, but I'm talking about the menu that pops up after clicking on a prop where you can select your poses. I've seen people create some very interesting and unique machines that can only be "used" in very specific poses, usually just one. Wouldn't it be very interesting to allow us to decide which pose is allowed in a new menu?

While I'm talking about the pose menu, this might be a good time to throw in another suggestion. More clarity on who goes where in the selected pose. Sure, you can swap positions as soon as the pose is selected, but wouldn't it be better if you clicked on pose A and then you'd choose it you want to be on position X or Y. That'd already save you the need to swap after selecting. 

Last but not least, perhaps allow us to do poses that are supposed to be done with others without being partnered with someone. So essentially you'd enter Pose A with position Y and the animation would play out as if there was a second/third person there. Something like that would already help a ton with those specific machines I mentioned or in a fantasy erp setting. 

I'm sure these things have been mentioned before, but I figured I'd throw in my two cents.
So my apologies if this has been asked before!

Regards,

Futaba~