3DXChat Community

Why politics

TheDonald

1 hour ago, jadekhali said:

Yes......I had a feeling that one would go "over her head"      🤣

Anyway....If ur gonna dish it out on MY country.....be prepared to  recieve it back to ur country   :)

Silly. Didn`t you get that I said nothing against your country? Didn`t you get that I am not french? How its funny to see your silly conclusions lol

37 minutes ago, ⚜ɛҳƈɛƖƖɛŋƈɛ⚜ said:

Silly. Didn`t you get that I said nothing against your country? Didn`t you get that I am not french? How its funny to see your silly conclusions lol

Fine....lets drop the Nationalist crap and go back to ur normal trolling

.....and honestly..... I don't care where u were born or what country you live in.

Edited by jadekhali

21 minutes ago, jadekhali said:

Fine....lets drop the Nationalist crap and go back to ur normal trolling

.....and honestly..... I don't care where u were born or what country you live in.

It`s your crap. Not mine lol If you don`t care so don`t make false conclusions and don`t blame others for your trolling.

Edited by ⚜ɛҳƈɛƖƖɛŋƈɛ⚜

1 minute ago, ⚜ɛҳƈɛƖƖɛŋƈɛ⚜ said:

It`s your crap. Not mine lol If you don`t care so don`t make false conclusions and don`t blame others for your trolling.

ok....ur reached repeat mode once again.....when u come up with some fresh material u can come back on MY thread      :)

12 minutes ago, jadekhali said:

ok....ur reached repeat mode once again.....when u come up with some fresh material u can come back on MY thread      :)

don`t blame me for your mistakes. its you repeat all the time some nonsense about trolling. Its you that troll lol You can`t prove your words. buy brains somewhere already 😏

On 9/9/2020 at 10:52 AM, Leopardus said:

We are talking about talking about politics not talking about politics per se. Get your head around that conumdrum.

You all ended up talking about politics. Don't worry, my head is quite aware that you are a shit for brains. I don't need you to prove it every time to understand that.

5 hours ago, Torax said:

Or we can talk about this one:

image.thumb.png.4b277b52027f5a6d228b6c904b5f86ed.png

Sad isn't it?  And yesterday our president admitted to being dishonest to us about a virus that killed thousands.  Those who were paying attention to what the virus was doing in Europe knew he was a liar.  Many of his supporters believed him, caught the virus and died.  Then we wake yesterday to the news that he was nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.  Seriously?  Anyone see what is happening on the streets of this country?  I wish he would take steps to keep the peace and not have rubber bullets shot at protestors upset by those murdered.  I love my country...just not very proud of it lately.  We do not deserve the arrogance many show to other countries and I find those who are the most boastful are those who have never traveled past their own backyards.  Stay safe everyone. I agree with the person who wrote this is much bigger than politics.  Don't follow the advice of someone standing behind a podium.  Do your own research, follow your gut, and never lower your own personal moral compass.

26 minutes ago, KeshaBisha said:

This is all fine haha big laugh but everyone acts like they will somehow befit by having criminals running our country.

And that’s different from Trump’s administration? How?

Dude got impeached for a reason. 

And we’ve found a True Believer. 
No sense in arguing with a Believer. 
You keep on dreaming the dream. 
March in lockstep with your Dictator in Chief. 
I’ll be across the ocean in a true Free nation, munching my popcorn while watching the soap opera that is US politics from a safe distance. 
Not like any Americans can come here to complain about it, with them being banned for medical reasons and all. 
It is kind of sad to see how much work the next president will have to in terms of damage control though. But oh well.