Jump to content
3DXChat Community

[Guide] FREE Radio Streaming - Easy - for new DJ's


Kellymare
 Share

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, MaryanneR said:

Any way to just stream with Amazon Music??  I've built playlists that use for RL parties all the time.

Regardless of whether it is technically feasible, the first thing you should do is check the terms and conditions of use for Amazon Music.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...

Hi. Please help! I have tried to download winamp and shoutcast. Winamp downloaded great but shoutcast, absolutley nothing. Have tried cleaning pc as well as defrag, and still no go. It doesn't even take me to the next page when i click the download button. I'm guessing maybe an issue with the site. So, is there another way for me to stream my playlist in my club???????

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Has anyone had trouble with just certain songs speeding up and breaking up? All my music plays fine in 3DX but two I recently added to my playlist won't play right. They play fine on Winamp on my computer, but when I use my Shoutcast to send it to 3DX it goes wonky. Too fast and breaking up.I have at least 24 hours of music on 3 ddifferent playlists, every song including these two new ones are MP3 and every song plays right except those two, I have deleted and redownloaded, I have removed from playlist and added back and I have shut off and restarted my shoutcast. Any other suggestions?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/8/2021 at 10:25 AM, gbee said:

Has anyone had trouble with just certain songs speeding up and breaking up? All my music plays fine in 3DX but two I recently added to my playlist won't play right. They play fine on Winamp on my computer, but when I use my Shoutcast to send it to 3DX it goes wonky. Too fast and breaking up.I have at least 24 hours of music on 3 ddifferent playlists, every song including these two new ones are MP3 and every song plays right except those two, I have deleted and redownloaded, I have removed from playlist and added back and I have shut off and restarted my shoutcast. Any other suggestions?

 

The song you're trying to play might have a different sampling rate, can you tell me ~khz value of the song you are having issues with and also a song that plays normally?

I have it highlighted on this image.

 

khz.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Kellymare said:

The song you're trying to play might have a different sampling rate, can you tell me ~khz value of the song you are having issues with and also a song that plays normally?

I have it highlighted on this image.

 

khz.png

The songs I have that won't play are at 48Khz and I have songs that play at 44Khz. So how do I fix if that is the problem?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, gbee said:

The songs I have that won't play are at 48Khz and I have songs that play at 44Khz. So how do I fix if that is the problem?

 

Yeah the 48 khz + shoutcast dont mix, you'll have to bite the bullet and change them to 44. 

Find all your mp3 with 48khz, place them in a new folder and upload them all on http://www.aconvert.com/audio/

Use these settings and press Convert, then download them from conversion tab below it. There are also desktop audio editors you can use such as Audacity as stated above, if you wish to go that route then watch some guides on youtube on sample conversion 

02828ad231a6009e536f9de7dd0a4162.png.646e71281b8f7f84c9e960468e963676.png

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/29/2021 at 2:24 PM, maxiu said:

Hi. Please help! I have tried to download winamp and shoutcast. Winamp downloaded great but shoutcast, absolutley nothing. Have tried cleaning pc as well as defrag, and still no go. It doesn't even take me to the next page when i click the download button. I'm guessing maybe an issue with the site. So, is there another way for me to stream my playlist in my club???????

Use ctrl+shift+N after clicking the download button. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...