3DXChat Community

rape room...again

Lunarelf

7 hours ago, Coldheart said:

They have a right to their fantasies, and you have your right to not like them. I explained the dynamics of the fantasy in question, as it applies to this game, quite clearly. A real rape room here ("rape" which is not possible on this game) would look more like someone opening a night club room, and the game having the ability for a player to snatch up your avatar without your permission and having sex with it, and you not being able to stop it, including not being able to log off.

Obviously that is not a reality here. There's NO actual rape occurring on 3DX. I guess for some reason you are not able to get that through to your head and understand that. That is an entirely different issue that 3DX and the other players here have no control over either.

There's very simple ways to express you objection to these types of rooms, and ironically the control is mostly in your hands in doing so, yet for some reason you want to carry out the victim aspect of all of it when it is totally unnecessary, impractical and unproductive. It seems some of you get off on acting these ways instead, since you do it so much and have been doing it for so long. To me that is equally as distasteful as opening a rape room in the first place.

You missed my point completely, or chose not to acknowledge it. You said in your previous post that you would not agree with a child sex room, and very much everyone feels the same. But wouldn't that just be role play as well? Like no actual child is involved, just adults fantasising. But yes it would be wrong and disgusting. So why do you find it different when it comes to rape?

"Rape" is a Crime pure and simple....using "Rape" in a Room name is no different to using another criminal "Act" in a Room name. I think we are all smart enough to realize we cant be actually "Raped" in game, maybe in RP thats eet, but tha problem is using that "Label" "Term" in a Room name. This has been addressed so many times with adequate explanation yet some choose to argue tha point. WE KNOW WE CANT BE RAPED in game..this isnt tha point.

For one using a Violent Criminal Term as a room name is insensitive and also shows tha hosts own views on this particular personal violation.

If youre OK with Rape being used in a Room name then you open tha Door for other Terms that you yourself, an advocate for this kind of Freedom in game, might find hurtful, insensitive, Just Wrong!

If Rape is ok as a Room name then any Criminal Term is ok also. You cant Cherry Pick from these, they are all Wrong. 

If "Rape Street" is ok then you peeps who argue for eet will also be happy with other such Rooms...

Cut your cock off Street

Murder Street

Burn you alive Street

Cut her head off Street

see where im going, this argument shouldnt even be one...eets ridiculous to even stand for such a Room name to be used......if you still disagree then ah really wonder about your state of mind seriously.......let alone your soul if you have one 👿

I suppose these threads are more important then I thought. I really think the devs need to explain why the section about rape was removed without them saying anything. I know its kind of the same outcome if people report rooms, and the devs remove stuff that people object to, but it should be in there.

Edited by Niblette

Perhaps some day those who keep insisting there is nothing wrong with rape will have the experience it of it personally.  THEN perhaps they will understand why it might be more than a little upsetting to see it's severity minimalized on a game one pays to play.  I would ask that "rape" rooms not be allowed to hide names.  Makes it so much easier for those triggered by such rooms to ignore the room owner. Then the room will not show up in game listing.  Also those who are extremely offended can enter the room and ignore EVERY potential rapist as well as the owner.

Edited by SusanLouisa

Perhaps this is close to fifteen to twenty times someone has started this topic in forums. Not sure what part of being proactive yourself and taking care of it yourself people never seem to understand, both using ignore and reporting. Nothing is being accomplished by so many of you beating this horse to death. Obviously the rooms keep being created with this topic as a theme, terms of service or not, same with it being immoral and wrong. What is being accomplished by opening a topic about it every two or three months?? Do you really believe doing so is going to somehow open the eyes of anyone making these rooms as being wrong? Think about that for a second. The fact they would open a room like that in the first place, do you really think they are going to come to forums and think 'damn, Twiggy doesn't like it, think I will stop doing it.' COME ON MAN!!!

On that note, I give up on this subject.

Edited by Coldheart

21 minutes ago, Coldheart said:

Perhaps this is close to fifteen to twenty times someone has started this topic in forums. Not sure what part of being proactive yourself and taking care of it yourself people never seem to understand, both using ignore and reporting. Nothing is being accomplished by so many of you beating this horse to death. Obviously the rooms keep being created with this topic as a theme, terms of service or not, same with it being immoral and wrong. What is being accomplished by opening a topic about it every two or three months??

If it makes one think, a single one, it was worth it.

Besides, this question of yours is easy to answer: They get banned according to the TOS. And most moral standards. And a bit of common sense.

1 hour ago, Coldheart said:

Perhaps this is close to fifteen to twenty times someone has started this topic in forums. Not sure what part of being proactive yourself and taking care of it yourself people never seem to understand, both using ignore and reporting. Nothing is being accomplished by so many of you beating this horse to death. Obviously the rooms keep being created with this topic as a theme, terms of service or not, same with it being immoral and wrong. What is being accomplished by opening a topic about it every two or three months?? Do you really believe doing so is going to somehow open the eyes of anyone making these rooms as being wrong? Think about that for a second. The fact they would open a room like that in the first place, do you really think they are going to come to forums and think 'damn, Twiggy doesn't like it, think I will stop doing it.' COME ON MAN!!!

On that note, I give up on this subject.

You could heed your own advice and not reply if you don't like the discussion. 😉

On 9/10/2020 at 2:52 AM, Twiggy said:

Tell me something kesha, you mentioned if it was a fantasy about under age sex it would then be something to bitch about. So does that mean you draw a line when it is comes to under age sex but you don't when it comes to rape? Like in your opinion under age sex is something bad enough to have you not like or want it around you but rape is ok?

Ebstien Island would attract petiphiles yes. Rape ally will attract rapists no. What kind of a rapist wants a willing partner thats just stupid. I had a home invasion and i ran like hell butthat doesn't detour arousing thoughts of it in a safe environment. Sex with fear is good sex for an adrenaline addict, thrill seeker crazy B. You wholesome lady's bubbling with virtue don't realize you share the internet with all types. You might not grab a skate board as your primary vehicle and a mohawk standard hair style. But were out there or here or Where am I?

Not to go side hustle but the other sites been down 24 hrs. nights, weekends normal but never during normal business hrs. Just saying if they close on a dime this place will explode and they're basically just like you folks you'll get along great. meanwhile being fire evaced i needed a comp and Costco delivered.

Dell Inspiron 17 Laptop - 10th Gen Intel Core i7-1065G7 - GeForce MX230 - 1080p

Item #*******

$ 999.99

Edited by kesha1982
adding a comment

6 minutes ago, kesha1982 said:

Ebstien Island would attract petiphiles yes. Rape ally will attract rapists no. What kind of a rapist wants a willing partner thats just stupid. I had a home invasion and i ran like hell butthat doesn't detour arousing thoughts of it in a safe environment. Sex with fear is good sex for an adrenaline addict, thrill seeker crazy B. You wholesome lady's bubbling with virtue don't realize you share the internet with all types. You might not grab a skate board as your primary vehicle and a mohawk standard hair style. But were out there or here or Where am I?

It is always easy to tell when a person hasn't got a decent argument, when they repeatedly fail to answer a question they have no answer to. Instead they will continue to answer with dribble that has little to nothing to do with the question asked. But I will respond to your dribble and hope you will choose to answer my question eventually.

Ebstien Island not only attracted paedophiles. it also attracted rapists, where most of the women and children who were taken there knew nothing of what was installed for them. Ebstien not only supplied the location he also supplied the victims. Name a place rape ally without supplying the victims and yes you are right, likely no rapists would go there, but take the same place and let it be known that unknowing victims are supplied and like Ebstien Island they would flock there. So your first point is BS dribble. If 3DXChat continues to allow people to openly act out their rape fantasies it will certainly attract potential rapists. If you think that no harm can come from that you are mistaken, put so many of them together where they can swap their views like have been said in these forums. Things like 60% of women have fantasies of being raped, when they say no they actually mean yes, rape isn't such a bad thing, all the bullshit these guys come up with to give them excuses they need to allow them to actually commit rape. Now you may think what I have just said is over reacting but it is fact. 

Yes we all know that we share the Internet with all types. But that does not give people the right to do as they please on the Internet. Just because we all know that they are there does not mean we have to accept them, does not mean it gives them the right to openly do what they do because we should expect it. We should not put any of the blame on victims of Internet abuse by saying it is the Internet and you should expect it. Yes people need to be careful, but defending abuse by saying it should have been expected will only encourage abuse. 

So I will ask the question again, why is it that you and others accept that if a room was to open for child sex abuse you would agree that it needs to be stopped, but when it comes to rape you think differently?

They can argue it all they wish.  @Lisa and @Gizmo ban those who open either.  I will ignore everyone who opens either or I find attending either.  No further discussion needed from me.  But I hope the devs pay attention here to how many defend being able to rape on 3DX.

On 9/11/2020 at 7:32 PM, kesha1982 said:

Not to go side hustle but the other sites been down 24 hrs. nights, weekends normal but never during normal business hrs. Just saying if they close on a dime this place will explode and they're basically just like you folks you'll get along great. meanwhile being fire evaced i needed a comp and Costco delivered.

Dell Inspiron 17 Laptop - 10th Gen Intel Core i7-1065G7 - GeForce MX230 - 1080p

Item #*******

$ 999.99

Epstein was really big into BDSM he even read multiple books about it including SlaveCraft: Roadmaps for Erotic Servitude. I know he is now associated with pedophilia, because of how things came out Qanon, and other crazy right wing conspiracies. Really he was a total sicko, but his big thing was BDSM.

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/jeffrey-epstein-sex-slave-bdsm-books-amazon-870612/

Edited by Niblette

On 9/11/2020 at 2:50 PM, Pandorra said:

Besides, this question of yours is easy to answer: They get banned according to the TOS. And most moral standards. And a bit of common sense.

In this place, the opposite outcome is far more likely. Bringing up repeatedly will only plant the seed in some people’s minds to do it, and make some others do it more. Your logic betrays you by not being aware of where you are. In that way, many of you are too often your own worst enemy.

From my experiance it is not like this place is only populated by weirdos and sickos. I agree, their percentage might be overly representated compared to the common population, but as far as I am concerned, I know a lot of peps with a lot of common sense simply looking for fun and entertainment. Prolly it is because of my decisions whom I like to spend time with. I am - strange enough - certainly in favor for non-sickos. Bad news?

Besides, I sincerely doubt there's a single sicko around here, who would need any kind of inducement from my side to behave like - a sicko.

If you are a sicko and read this thread completely, from my understanding you get the follwoing points:

• Rape rooms are forbidden and if you open one, you'll get a well deserved ban.
  • Rape rooms are opposed vividly by many other players
  • There are seemingly more pepes opposing it, rather than other sickos defending or tolerating it.

I am not convinced, this is eligible to encourage other sickos opening up a rape room themselfs. I suppose and still hope, it is more like vice versa.

To sum it up, you have your assumptions and I have mine.

End of story.

Edited by Pandorra

On 9/11/2020 at 2:50 PM, Pandorra said:

In this place, the opposite outcome is far more likely. Bringing up repeatedly will only plant the seed in some people’s minds to do it, and make some others do it more. Your logic betrays you by not being aware of where you are. In that way, many of you are too often your own worst enemy.

None of what I said is based on assumptions, which is only an assumption by you. So I guess the story had not concluded either.

See, facts don't change. It is all about how facts are judged, which conclusions you make out of them and so on. You do consider yourself logical, and do consider me unlogical. To me it is exactly the other way around. And another thing is obvious: None of us would convince the other one ever.

Facts are: this crap is forbidden, opposed by majority and by definition insane in the brain. I mean, if there is a mutual agreement between two or more to RP like this, fine. I would still consider it an rather extreme kink, but have fun.

But if you (general you, not you personally) consider seriously for yourself putting force and violance upon another being in order to fuck it, you do nothing more than prove you're a sicko and a sandwitch short of a picknick. Same if you make the impression as if this would be toleratable by any means.

So where's the reason to discuss? And furthermore - what is you point, your goal? You seemingly try to advocate this crap which from my point of view lets you appear just like another weirdo. Perhaps I am wrong though. But I really don't get your point. So what do you want to achive? That the TOS will be changed? We both know that'll never happen. Or like convincing me opening a rape room? Never ever! It is simply outta bounds by any means.

So if there seems nothing to gain, why don't you than simply stick to your own words and let this threat without attention of yours?

Oh I almost forgot. I find this one much more teaching. It is in German though. Or though it is in German? Perhaps because. Ah chose what you like.

Edited by Pandorra

3 hours ago, Coldheart said:

None of what I said is based on assumptions, which is only an assumption by you. So I guess the story had not concluded either.

You still miss the point. Rape rooms are against Terms of Service. I don't understand your need to want to defend this behavior. What you "think" is irrelevant.  Your opinions on this matter are irrelevant. Your many assumptions are baseless claims and also irrelevant. 

Edited by JessicaX

2 hours ago, Pandorra said:

See, facts don't change. It is all about how facts are judged, which conclusions you make out of them and so on. You do consider yourself logical, and do consider me unlogical. To me it is exactly the other way around. And another thing is obvious: None of us would convince the other one ever.

Facts are: this crap is forbidden, opposed by majority and by definition insane in the brain. I mean, if there is a mutual agreement between two or more to RP like this, fine. I would still consider it an rather extreme kink, but have fun.

But if you (general you, not you personally) consider seriously for yourself putting force and violance upon another being in order to fuck it, you do nothing more than prove you're a sicko and a sandwitch short of a picknick. Same if you make the impression as if this would be toleratable by any means.

So where's the reason to discuss? And furthermore - what is you point, your goal? You seemingly try to advocate this crap which from my point of view lets you appear just like another weirdo. Perhaps I am wrong though. But I really don't get your point. So what do you want to achive? That the TOS will be changed? We both know that'll never happen. Or like convincing me opening a rape room? Never ever! It is simply outta bounds by any means.

So if there seems nothing to gain, why don't you than simply stick to your own words and let this threat without attention of yours?

Oh I almost forgot. I find this one much more teaching. It is in German though. Or though it is in German? Perhaps because. Ah chose what you like.

Going to try to explain this in a different and more detailed way in hopes it makes more sense. 

Let us say that starting this same topic does indeed get one person on 3DX to rethink opening such a room and said person never opens a room with this theme. First, if this person is one of the better people with stronger morals here they would most likely never have considered opening such a room in the first place. I know I never have. But let’s entertain the notion and say you accomplished preventing someone from doing it, as you describe as “worth it.”

What I am stating, in doing so, at the same time, these topics only encourage those with faulty morals to open them more. Not only those already opening them but also inspiring those, who had not considered it previously, to do it now.

So it ends up becoming the the old saying “one step forward and two steps back.” So in the end the behavior of complaining about in this particular forum is self defeating. 

The next, and better, alternative being not to open rooms like this yourself and canceling out from the game those that do, in any way available to you.

I have no idea how to explain it any better to you, so from here you are on your own. Good luck to you.

Edited by Coldheart

4 hours ago, Coldheart said:

Going to try to explain this in a different and more detailed way in hopes it makes more sense. 

Let us say that starting this same topic does indeed get one person on 3DX to rethink opening such a room and said person never opens a room with this theme. First, if this person is one of the better people with stronger morals here they would most likely never have considered opening such a room in the first place. I know I never have. But let’s entertain the notion and say you accomplished preventing someone from doing it, as you describe as “worth it.”

What I am stating, in doing so, at the same time, these topics only encourage those with faulty morals to open them more. Not only those already opening them but also inspiring those, who had not considered it previously, to do it now.

So it ends up becoming the the old saying “one step forward and two steps back.” So in the end the behavior of complaining about in this particular forum is self defeating. 

The next, and better, alternative being not to open rooms like this yourself and canceling out from the game those that do, in any way available to you.

I have no idea how to explain it any better to you, so from here you are on your own. Good luck to you.

You are so full of yourself, as always talking shit from the point of view of someone who doesn't think like normal people.

I can't say how it is now but when I was in the game mostly it was fairly new players who opened the rooms. likely had not even read the TOS. You may think that people coming in these forums and seeing these threads will only encourage people to open up such rooms, but most people don't think like you. Most wouldn't see threads like these and think, oh wow, what a great idea, I will open one, or oh wow, I am going to fuck with these people and open one. That may be your way of reacting to a thread like this but most would see it as something they should think twice about before doing. Just because your way of socialising would have you react in certain ways does not mean it is the norm, in fact it is far from the norm.

On 9/11/2020 at 5:29 PM, Twiggy said:

It is always easy to tell when a person hasn't got a decent argument, when they repeatedly fail to answer a question they have no answer to. Instead they will continue to answer with dribble that has little to nothing to do with the question asked. But I will respond to your dribble and hope you will choose to answer my question eventually.

Ebstien Island not only attracted paedophiles. it also attracted rapists, where most of the women and children who were taken there knew nothing of what was installed for them. Ebstien not only supplied the location he also supplied the victims. Name a place rape ally without supplying the victims and yes you are right, likely no rapists would go there, but take the same place and let it be known that unknowing victims are supplied and like Ebstien Island they would flock there. So your first point is BS dribble. If 3DXChat continues to allow people to openly act out their rape fantasies it will certainly attract potential rapists. If you think that no harm can come from that you are mistaken, put so many of them together where they can swap their views like have been said in these forums. Things like 60% of women have fantasies of being raped, when they say no they actually mean yes, rape isn't such a bad thing, all the bullshit these guys come up with to give them excuses they need to allow them to actually commit rape. Now you may think what I have just said is over reacting but it is fact. 

Yes we all know that we share the Internet with all types. But that does not give people the right to do as they please on the Internet. Just because we all know that they are there does not mean we have to accept them, does not mean it gives them the right to openly do what they do because we should expect it. We should not put any of the blame on victims of Internet abuse by saying it is the Internet and you should expect it. Yes people need to be careful, but defending abuse by saying it should have been expected will only encourage abuse. 

So I will ask the question again, why is it that you and others accept that if a room was to open for child sex abuse you would agree that it needs to be stopped, but when it comes to rape you think differently?

I don't have an argument because I don't care. If you wanna shut down their little operation, knock yourselves out. What I do have is an opinion. And in my opinion Surviving Covid19, Surviving California Wild fire evacuations, Surviving the helping of young people who totaled their car in the middle of the night in the middle of nowhere, Surviving the never ending echo of Group Think. If I can handle that, I think I can handle Rape a Dope Alley.

6 hours ago, Coldheart said:

Go kick rocks chloe. Bring something intelligent to the conversation besides your same go to bull crap or get lost.

Everything is just bla bla bla... at least your trolling style is of a higher level as from RobT but still it’s trolling. 

I bet you are not really for rape rooms but it is fun for you to play the counterpart in a conversation and to annoy other players. And if you run out of arguments you start to insult people. So I have not a bad feeling to call you a troll. You showed so often that you are one so don’t deny it. Oh and please as a troll don’t talk about morals okay? Thank you!

1 hour ago, kesha1982 said:

I don't have an argument because I don't care. If you wanna shut down their little operation, knock yourselves out. What I do have is an opinion. And in my opinion Surviving Covid19, Surviving California Wild fire evacuations, Surviving the helping of young people who totaled their car in the middle of the night in the middle of nowhere, Surviving the never ending echo of Group Think. If I can handle that, I think I can handle Rape a Dope Alley.

You are right that a lot of bad shit is going around the world. So it made you tough, well, I know this, my skin is now also much thicker as some years ago. But I know very well that others don't have such a thick skin as we have. So what about them? What about the rape victims? If you start to tolerate this other shit will follow. More shit as we already have.