3DXChat Community

rape room...again

Lunarelf

Lets all remember how Rape was banned in the first place here. A futa dom came on the forum and said that the seeing the word in room names was triggering her sub who worked at a women’s shelter in Briton. There were a huge number of post in the thread and most people myself included agreed that rape should be banned from the game. I mean fine ok done.

Then a few months later the same futa came on the forum and apologized she was clearly in pain and said she had lied to her sub about being a RL female. Note her sub was a RL lesbian and had been abused by men and had refused to ever sleep with a man again. The futa had told her she was really a man in RL and apologized to her on the for deceiving her saying she loved her and stuff and she felt awful for hurting her by lying.

I a pretty sure from looking at those two’s profiles that they were into some really kinky things like bondage at least, so I think they were kind of hypocrisy. Also what the dom did is likely closer to RL rape then whatever happens in a “rape room”.

But lets continue later one of my friends was accused of supporting rape rooms by saying she wasn't bothered by it and that she was a rape survivor herself. Many of the same people who always pop up in these threads about rape rooms were attacking her. I feel not because they were so horrified by what she said but because they are into power games and are using this issue to both justify their own deviant behavior and also have power over others.

There isn’t any different between “slavery” a lot of the BDSM stuff and “Rape RP”. The different is simply semantics many of you come on here and post on a thread like this so you feel better about yourselves when your really kind of a bunch of twisted freaks. Back when the word was banned it was possible to rape someone using the .dll that is not possible any longer. All the sex is consensual here now so why freak out about a particular word? Its not because of the word its because many of you feel guilty about your kinks.

22 minutes ago, Niblette said:

Lets all remember how Rape was banned in the first place here. A futa dom came on the forum and said that the seeing the word in room names was triggering her sub who worked at a women’s shelter in Briton. There were a huge number of post in the thread and most people myself included agreed that rape should be banned from the game. I mean fine ok done.

Then a few months later the same futa came on the forum and apologized she was clearly in pain and said she had lied to her sub about being a RL female. Note her sub was a RL lesbian and had been abused by men and had refused to ever sleep with a man again. The futa had told her she was really a man in RL and apologized to her on the for deceiving her saying she loved her and stuff and she felt awful for hurting her by lying.

I a pretty sure from looking at those two’s profiles that they were into some really kinky things like bondage at least, so I think they were kind of hypocrisy. Also what the dom did is likely closer to RL rape then whatever happens in a “rape room”.

But lets continue later one of my friends was accused of supporting rape rooms by saying she wasn't bothered by it and that she was a rape survivor herself. Many of the same people who always pop up in these threads about rape rooms were attacking her. I feel not because they were so horrified by what she said but because they are into power games and are using this issue to both justify their own deviant behavior and also have power over others.

There isn’t any different between “slavery” a lot of the BDSM stuff and “Rape RP”. The different is simply semantics many of you come on here and post on a thread like this so you feel better about yourselves when your really kind of a bunch of twisted freaks. Back when the word was banned it was possible to rape someone using the .dll that is not possible any longer. All the sex is consensual here now so why freak out about a particular word? Its not because of the word its because many of you feel guilty about your kinks.

I happen to be one who quite enjoys the use of rope and handcuffs yet would not enjoy being raped whether at gun point or with the blade of knife.  How dare you compare the two.  I don't have an orgasm saying the word rope but I sure am triggered negatively by the word rape.  It matters little why you think rape was made against the TOS, the fact remains that it IS against the TOS. Just as ALL mention of illegal activity is.  Only someone who knows ZERO about BDSM and has not had the devastating experience of rape would say what you have.  And only someone with ZERO empathy for anyone having been raped could even think it.

PS...Guilty about my kinks?  What the hell for?  MY kinks have never harmed anyone. Not even myself.

Edited by SusanLouisa

Sorry but no Rape is more then just RPing have a knife or gun pointed at your head. I already said I didn't think it should be allowed, but your lying to yourself if you think slavery isn't rape. I am not going to argue about whether it should be allowed it shouldn't be, but slavery is also illegal. There are plenty of story about people who are into BDSM then raping people because the RP isn't enough for them is its problematic and a gateway to abuse. 

Edited by Niblette

You think I don't know rape is more than role playing?  Did I say a word about slavery?  Comparing BDSM to slavery again shows your lack of knowledge about the lifestyle. I fall to my knees because I wish to.  I bet you do too.  Not everyone is a slave when they are submissive.  You have no idea what you are talking about and you make that obvious.  I adore my VL husband/Master and he has never caused me physical pain.  You need to do some research before you discuss it again.  Bottom line is Rape is against the TOS and BDSM is not. There is a reason for that.

Edited by SusanLouisa

Rape is something that happens against your will. BDSM is done with your consent and there is always a safe word to stop the current action if it goes too far. 
Fantasies of rape, i.e. the wish that someone causes you pain and suffering against your will, is borderline, but it is your business as long as you do not do it publicly. Then it is tasteless and irreverent towards real rape victims.

20 hours ago, Niblette said:

Bit of a pot meets kettle thing you got going here. 
You condemn people speaking out against rape, practically saying they are just Kink-shaming. 
And in the same breath you Kink-shame the BDSM community.

I myself have only dabbled in the BDSM scene and I admit I find the ‘slave’ terminology distasteful. 
However instead of just mindlessly hating what I don’t understand or like. I sought to educate myself. 

It is in no way, shape, or form related to Rape or Sexual abuse. 
Except maybe for the fact that both involve sexual acts. 

As for me ‘freaking out’ about a particular word. 
It’s so very simple. 
I haven’t had any negative experiences with BDSM. 
I have had negative experiences regarding Rape. 
So I speak out against the later. 
While not minding the former. 

I know I can never change your mind though. 
Not until you make the personal choice to Learn, instead of mindlessly lash out to that which you do not understand. 

PS: I’m sure you’d hate my kinks with a passion. 
If you freak out about Bondage, wait till you learn about the Primal fetish. 

10 hours ago, chloe said:

Rape is something that happens against your will. BDSM is done with your consent and there is always a safe word to stop the current action if it goes too far. 
Fantasies of rape, i.e. the wish that someone causes you pain and suffering against your will, is borderline, but it is your business as long as you do not do it publicly. Then it is tasteless and irreverent towards real rape victims.

The TOS imply that all none consensual RP is banned. I does seem that the Devs enforce it as only meaning the word rape in room names though. Which really is construction an empty box with a single word in it. Its really not doing much to remove people from the community who are into that, or protect anyone. Just having people use a different word for the same RP is worse in my opinion at least people understand what rape is all about. 

Edited by Niblette

3 hours ago, Derai said:

Bit of a pot meets kettle thing you got going here. 
You condemn people speaking out against rape, practically saying they are just Kink-shaming. 
And in the same breath you Kink-shame the BDSM community.

I myself have only dabbled in the BDSM scene and I admit I find the ‘slave’ terminology distasteful. 
However instead of just mindlessly hating what I don’t understand or like. I sought to educate myself. 

It is in no way, shape, or form related to Rape or Sexual abuse. 
Except maybe for the fact that both involve sexual acts. 

As for me ‘freaking out’ about a particular word. 
It’s so very simple. 
I haven’t had any negative experiences with BDSM. 
I have had negative experiences regarding Rape. 
So I speak out against the later. 
While not minding the former. 

I know I can never change your mind though. 
Not until you make the personal choice to Learn, instead of mindlessly lash out to that which you do not understand. 

PS: I’m sure you’d hate my kinks with a passion. 
If you freak out about Bondage, wait till you learn about the Primal fetish. 

Primal fetish sounds a lot like a type of none consensual RP to me. Its exactly the type of thing I am talking about, since it includes none consensual acts by definition. Animals can't consent, and the whole no rules just passion, lust, and rage thing sounds like being forced is perfectly fine in that RP.

Edited by Niblette

10 minutes ago, Niblette said:

The TOS imply that all none consensual RP is banned. I does seem that the Devs enforce it as only meaning the word rape in room names though. Which really is construction an empty box with a single word in it. Its really not doing much to remove people from the community who are into that, or protect anyone. Just having people use a different word for the same RP is worse in my opinion at least people understand what rape and is all about. 

3dxChat is a buzzword land so without Rape in the room name, rape rooms will not attract similar (sick) minded people. Not allowing rooms to have the word rape in its name is a message, to both sides. I really don’t get your point. For what you are fighting for? To open up a rape room by yourself?

Edited by chloe

6 minutes ago, chloe said:

3dxChat is a buzzword land so without Rape in the room name, rape rooms will not attract similar (sick) minded people. Not allowing rooms to have the word rape in its name is a message, to both sides. I really don’t get your point. For what you are fighting for? To open up a rape room by yourself?

No of course not I am just pointing out that a lot of people are just looking for cookies, but doing similar RPing themselves, and that doing that can makes people think that some of these things are ok when they aren't really.

Edited by Niblette

If some do this behind their own walls Niblette I totally not care.

Some see the forum as a debate battle ground. Often I have the imagination that it is not about the topic itself, but instead about winning a debate. If you love such battles, please join a debate club. 3dxChat might be a game but keep always in mind that there are real people behind the screens and that for sure much more people getting pushed away from a game tolerating rape rooms as you will attract. Now you could argue: nobody is getting harmed! Well this is not true, you harm rape victims maybe not physical, but you still hurt them!
I don’t know any BDSM victims or any slave victims playing 3dx, even if the last one  is for sure possible. I am not a fan of this master / slave RPing but I see it way less offending as Rape.

Edited by chloe

Whatever adults do among each other is perfectly fine. Your private pleasure. Have fun.

But announcing a rape room in public is definitely a no go. In every single way it is so utterly wrong. And it is fine, that there's zero tolerance. No matter of free speach or whatever one might invent as a defense.

There's none.

Rape by definition says, at least one does not want and is forced. So how in any thinkable way, anyone can advocate that? This is as sick, as sick can be.

If you're kink is RP like this, fine.

But openly announcing rape rooms is outta bounds. Just some common sense needed.

Edited by Pandorra

26 minutes ago, Niblette said:

I am not arguing with any of that at all, but of course there can be sex trafficking victims here who are hurt by say a slave market or something being open, and I think that allowing the same RP under other names is just as bad as using the word rape in a room name.

Other names will simply not work. I agree with slave market, this can be offending as well since it is still an issue. But that would mean let’s make the rules more strict and not remove the rape ban from the TOS.

That's not needed as its written now the ban already should ban all none consensual sex including slavery the devs just don't enforce it. It seems like the reference to rape is gone now or I didn't see it the way it used to be.

3.08 which have an association with pedophilia, sexual abuse; or have an offensive connection to the human body or bodily functions

11 minutes ago, Niblette said:

That's not needed as its written now the ban already should ban all none consensual sex including slavery the devs just don't enforce it. It seems like the reference to rape is gone now or I didn't see it the way it used to be.

3.08 which have an association with pedophilia, sexual abuse; or have an offensive connection to the human body or bodily functions

Maybe nobody reported those rooms so far?

No actually I think I am wrong and the devs no longer explicitly ban it.

3.08 which have an association with pedophilia, sexual abuse; or have an offensive connection to the human body or bodily functions.

The legal definition of sexual abuse is "unwanted sexual activity, with perpetrators using force, making threats or taking advantage of victims not able to give consent". So children or mentally disabled people basically not really adults. They could have added sexual assault (rape) or sexual violence which is the broadest term, but they didn't, so I have to assume from how its written they are only talking about people who can't consent. 

It might still be implicitly banned though since its an illegal activity, along with a bunch of other things really. Such as incest, slavery, bestiality, etc. 

3.11 which make reference to addictive or illegal substances or their use, or any other illegal activities.

However, read in the most narrow way what that sentence really says is any other illegal activities related to drugs are banned, and not anything more then that. I have to say the devs seem to be making a statement about how important they feel this is by not having it explicitly listed as part of the rules in a sex game where they have to know it will happen. Those things normally have everything in them since courts tend to read them in the most narrow way. The devs seem really worried about drugs for some reason its mentioned a few places.

Edited by Niblette

Well I see we have another rape room situation. So what will happen is you will get them banned by crying about it. Then they will just go across the tracks open their room...Then you will be in forums crying about the lack of life here. These Crusades need to stop. Don't like the room name don't go. We lost VampGirl and how many of her friends. Between these Crusades, The Dev's lack of involvement with community and the server issues this game is Dying. 

4 hours ago, Lustrus said:

Well I see we have another rape room situation. So what will happen is you will get them banned by crying about it. Then they will just go across the tracks open their room...Then you will be in forums crying about the lack of life here. These Crusades need to stop. Don't like the room name don't go. We lost VampGirl and how many of her friends. Between these Crusades, The Dev's lack of involvement with community and the server issues this game is Dying. 

I think you can't forbid us to report them, or can you? Or to point it out in the forum. 

If you always think that nothing will change anyway, then nothing will ever change.
But of course you should remain objective and not let yourself be carried away (not easy - I know right).

If people stop playing this game because of some forum riots then i have no understanding for it, sorry.
Just stop reading the gossip here and fine - like most of the players do anyhow.

2 hours ago, chloe said:

I think you can't forbid us to report them, or can you? Or to point it out in the forum. 

If you always think that nothing will change anyway, then nothing will ever change.
But of course you should remain objective and not let yourself be carried away (not easy - I know right).

If people stop playing this game because of some forum riots then i have no understanding for it, sorry.
Just stop reading the gossip here and fine - like most of the players do anyhow.

You misunderstand. Am I trying to forbid them? I'm pointing out facts. ""Just stop reading the gossip here and fine - like most of the players do anyhow."" Exactly what you are doing? You said a bunch of nothing wrapped up in great English ~rolls eyes~ 

44 minutes ago, Lustrus said:

You misunderstand. Am I trying to forbid them? I'm pointing out facts. ""Just stop reading the gossip here and fine - like most of the players do anyhow."" Exactly what you are doing? You said a bunch of nothing wrapped up in great English ~rolls eyes~ 

Roll your eyes as much as you want... I heard those arguments about rape rooms soooooo many times and I wonder why this discussion always comes up. Should we just accept rape rooms or what? I really don't get it. 

edit: 
 ""Just stop reading the gossip here and fine - like most of the players do anyhow."" - Am I leaving the game? No, so why should I do it? Don't kill the context. If somebody leaves the game because of the server issues, I can pretty much understand this, if somebody leaves the game because of the forum (as you told us) I have to roll my eyes. 

Edited by chloe

12 hours ago, chloe said:

Roll your eyes as much as you want... I heard those arguments about rape rooms soooooo many times and I wonder why this discussion always comes up. Should we just accept rape rooms or what? I really don't get it. 

edit: 
 ""Just stop reading the gossip here and fine - like most of the players do anyhow."" - Am I leaving the game? No, so why should I do it? Don't kill the context. If somebody leaves the game because of the server issues, I can pretty much understand this, if somebody leaves the game because of the forum (as you told us) I have to roll my eyes. 

Try to keep up DimWhit. No one left because of forums...You got it? ...They left from being banned the last time...VampGirl was the last rape room...You got it DimWhit? Dammnnnnn you are slow. Speak well but you are slow AF.