3DXChat Community

rape room...again

Lunarelf

2 hours ago, Lunarelf said:

seriously, what's wrong with those people? is change a name of their room so hard? Or they just want show their desires to public?

3DXChat 2020_8_24 2_45_30_ๅ‰ฏๆœฌ.jpg

have u reported it ?

meanwhile another issue ...devs were banning party advertizmentsย  but now wc is full of room ads ..so wth is happening ..are they allowed are they not ...

1 hour ago, Aliviax said:

meanwhile another issue ...devs were banning party advertizmentsย  but now wc is full of room ads ..so wth is happening ..are they allowed are they not

Because it`s not wise to ban a half of a base of 3dxchat. I hope they do some room sorting and a new channel for room announcements.

1 minute ago, โ˜™๐”ผ๐•ฉโง said:

Because it`s not wise to ban a half of a base of 3dxchat. I hope they do some room sorting and a new channel for room announcements.

is that or they selectively ban ? is it that or they ban when and if someone does a report ? cause im pretty sure that if i go open a room now and do 1 advertizment someone will report me cause i got lots of fans ^^ and im sure ill get 2 days ban ...So what im trying to say is that are many grey areas here and things arent very clear (not that i care about advertizments on wc cause im the one saying they never work lol but it will be cool players know cause some few stil get banned )ย 

imagine their frustration see all that wc ads and when they make one get banned while some others still do ads without get banned lolย 

5 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

is that or they selectively ban ? is it that or they ban when and if someone does a report ? cause im pretty sure that if i go open a room now and do 1 advertizment someone will report me cause i got lots of fans ^^ and im sure ill get 2 days ban ...So what im trying to say is that are many grey areas here and things arent very clear (not that i care about advertizments on wc cause im the one saying they never work lol but it will be cool players know cause some few stil get banned )ย 

imagine their frustration see all that wc ads and when they make one get banned while some others still do ads without get banned lolย 

That is why i wrote a lot on the forum about it. Everything should be fair enough. If party makers will stop making events/rooms,etc, they (devs) will lose a big part of people. Advertisement connected with money making for a 3rd side. There are only one side and only patreons can make money. Lisa wrote about the new rule about patreons. So if you don`t have a patreon button, why don`t you announce your room? It`s not an advertisement.

Edited by โ˜™๐”ผ๐•ฉโง

12 minutes ago, โ˜™๐”ผ๐•ฉโง said:

What about a pay per open like 300 xgolds and 1000 xgolds for being allowed to be offline with the room open?

ย 

Edited by MeiLing

39 minutes ago, โ˜™๐”ผ๐•ฉโง said:

That is why i wrote a lot on the forum about it. Everything should be fair enough. If party makers will stop making events/rooms,etc, they (devs) will lose a big part of people. Advertisement connected with money making for a 3rd side. There are only one side and only patreons can make money. Lisa wrote about the new rule about patreons. So if you don`t have a patreon button, why don`t you announce your room? It`s not an advertisement.

personaly i think wc party advertizments never work lol but i think its unfair some get banned and some not lolย 

2 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

personaly i think wc party advertizments never work lol but i think its unfair some get banned and some not lolย 

It works for me as well as a personal /pm announce

for me as for a one who is looking for a party*

Edited by โ˜™๐”ผ๐•ฉโง

On 8/24/2020 at 2:03 PM, โ˜™๐”ผ๐•ฉโง said:

It works for me as well as a personal /pm announce

for me as for a one who is looking for a party*

Since some totally spammedย world chat with their advertisings it didnโ€™t workedย for me. So Iย stopped advertising my parties their. I was never reported but as Alivia I have my fan base who would just wait for an ad by me ^^
ย 
I can totally ignore world chat nowย and this is a good thing, right?ย ๐Ÿ˜Œย 

Edited by chloe

Oh... this topic was initial about rape and not world chat announcements....

If I see a room like this one I iggy the host right after I reported him.

A black list room name filter would help here since nobody can than later tell: Oh I didn't know its against the rules!

Edited by chloe

people flip when they see a rape room and go into a frenzy like it's the apocalypse... but when it comes to slave rooms it's all fine?

enslavement is also something that's done against the will of a person, and it surely encompasses a lot moreย shit that happens to the person under it which happens to includeย rape as well.

is it because some have the fantasy?
well some have the fantasy about being raped also...
surely the people who go to either rape or slave rooms didn't get dragged there.

don't get me wrong, I detest rape rooms... I am just wondering about the reason behind the double standards.

4 hours ago, chloe said:

Since some totally spammedย world chat with their advertisings it didnโ€™t workedย for me. So Iย stopped advertising my parties their. I was never reported but as Alivia I have my fan base who would just wait for an ad by me ^^
ย 
I can totally ignore world chat nowย and this is a good thing, right?ย ๐Ÿ˜Œย 

Yesterday i saw just two ads. It was me and one after me. I was just an hour there.ย I still up to a new chat channel for roomย announcements.

2 hours ago, Anaganda said:

people flip when they see a rape room and go into a frenzy like it's the apocalypse... but when it comes to slave rooms it's all fine?

enslavement is also something that's done against the will of a person, and it surely encompasses a lot moreย shit that happens to the person under it which happens to includeย rape as well.

surely the people who go to either rape or slave rooms didn't get dragged there.

don't get me wrong, I detest rape rooms... I am just wondering about the reason behind the double standards.

If i remember right, Gizmo said that he is stronglyย againstย  this. So it works for 3dx, but it doesn`t work for other chats.

3 hours ago, Anaganda said:

You are of cause right, enslavement is as worse as raping. The difference here is that the chance to find anย enslavement victim here beyond the 3dxChat players will be hard. If you instead look for rape victims you will find more as you might think first (not you personal - I mean this general). I am so strictly against RAPE ROOMS because of them. I was personally lucky not to have been raped, others unfortunately were not. There is no need for rooms which reminds rape victims what theyย had to go through.

Edited by chloe

it's funny when i open my mouth to make a topic because your sport update was made only for a minority of players ... my topic and removed from develmepent and suggestion, while this topic is useless here but the modos of the forum do nothing whereas it is not its place here (gg favoritism)ย ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

ps :ย also ban room "COLD OK" because its the same as rape catch a girl without asking her permission to fuck her๐Ÿคซ

1 hour ago, Tohi said:

it's funny when i open my mouth to make a topic because your sport update was made only for a minority of players ... my topic and removed from develmepent and suggestion, while this topic is useless here but the modos of the forum do nothing whereas it is not its place here (gg favoritism)ย ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

ps :ย also ban room "COLD OK" because its the same as rape catch a girl without asking her permission to fuck her๐Ÿคซ

I'm not sure what you mean, But I'm pretty sure cold room is not same as "rape" room. Yes, I don't like cold, But that's more like an awkward invite for sex but not rape.

Yes, players can't really got raped in game because they have to allow all the poses. But the room name here--- it's a big problem. Is it so hard to build a ghetto/alley map, named as"dangerous alley", and open for people who have those fantasies? Or it is funny to be offensive to those who actually hurt by those things, and blame to cold?

7 hours ago, Tohi said:

colds ok means the OWNERย doesnt have a problem with colds. The individual has the right to accept what she or he wants.I swear some people need to think. They also have the right to ignore that person. So it is NOT the Same.

12 hours ago, Tohi said:

โ€˜Coldโ€™ as a word is Notย banned by the Terms of Service.

The word โ€˜Rapeโ€™ is banned.

Thatโ€™s the difference.

Anything more is another discussion.ย 

???? ok, if you don't like the theme of a room do go in there, not hard to grasp.ย  And lets face it kiddies if the word rape is banned they will just use another code word for it haha the Epar room for instance or how about Non-Consensual room, yes you pay your money to play here and yes you dont want to be offended by some things fine, i have things on here that offend me alot but dont usually complain cause you will use that defense i pay to be here,ย  well it has to work both ways or it doesnt work and then all you got are a bunch of boring people in room talking about fluff.ย  Do what i do if a profile offends dont associate with that person, if a room offends you dont go there its very simple.