3DXChat Community

Whenever I open 3dxchat, the login window shows up correctly and works just fine. When I press login, I am sent to the 3dx home page. Whenever I go to the character editor or to a room, my profile is glitched, my friends list doesn't appear, and I also can't see other user's rooms. Whenever I close out of my profile, I get a disconnection pop up as seen by the screenshot below. I click the reconnect button and it sends me back to the login window. I have tried re-installing the game and I still get this bug. Does anyone else get this bug and know how to fix it?

DY7QALC.png

8nI80Um.png

uF2AHlq.png

saame thiiing still happening to me since june or may im soo pissed i just renewed my subscription plzzz heeeeelp

4 hours ago, Jaxo said:

Whenever I open 3dxchat, the login window shows up correctly and works just fine. When I press login, I am sent to the 3dx home page. Whenever I go to the character editor or to a room, my profile is glitched, my friends list doesn't appear, and I also can't see other user's rooms. Whenever I close out of my profile, I get a disconnection pop up as seen by the screenshot below. I click the reconnect button and it sends me back to the login window. I have tried re-installing the game and I still get this bug. Does anyone else get this bug and know how to fix it?

DY7QALC.png

8nI80Um.png

uF2AHlq.png