3DXChat Community

process error

christyxox

"errore di processo: la lunghezza dei dati da decrittografare non è valida" (?) 

Sta succedendo anche a me stasera. Potrebbe essere un problema con alcuni server in Europa?

Moreover, the appearance of the pics, both in mine and in others' profile, is delayed since some days.

59 minutes ago, YenneferVengerberg said:

Annotation 2020-08-23 232010.png

this has happened to me before but it was with a pic that wasn't either jpg or png so might check that

As far as the process error goes: I've been having this issue today. I was having other issues yesterday and not sure if the process error is a result of that
I've also had the issue with pics in my or others profile taking too long to load or not loading at all. Pretty sure all these issues are server issues. I'm not going to gripe and complain about them do because that's just a waste of time 😛

13 hours ago, christyxox said:

ma construction 422922038_2020-08-2311-54-19_223279.thumb.png.e3359c70e79bce073df7d10e2671a872.png2035106446_2020-08-2311-58-53_238129.thumb.png.dc0e0209910177066779c53ef06201f4.png

quand je charge ma chambre juste de l'eau vide ... même message quand je charge ma construction juste de l'eau même message ....

same issue for me and for some other players, even after re installing. 

8 hours ago, danididit said:

this has happened to me before but it was with a pic that wasn't either jpg or png so might check that

As far as the process error goes: I've been having this issue today. I was having other issues yesterday and not sure if the process error is a result of that
I've also had the issue with pics in my or others profile taking too long to load or not loading at all. Pretty sure all these issues are server issues. I'm not going to gripe and complain about them do because that's just a waste of time 😛

my idea is that they are interested in numbers and not quality
I would have preferred to pay the full price but have more service and a server to match
I think the problem is that the more people connect, the more problems we have

(my photo is correct and the same type as the others but it is not uploaded as it should)

On 8/23/2020 at 12:54 PM, vanhia said:

When I connect it gives me the screen, I log in, but it doesn't open and the message <Too many attempts .Try again later grazie

30 hours later and getting that message. very frustrating to not be able to login and also to not see official statement posted as to what is going on. maybe Second Life has spoiled me but it sure is nice to login to a dashboard that gives updated information related to this type of thing. and of course am NEVER forced to go this long without the ability to login with SL.  regret decision to allow renewal of 3dxChat last month.