3DXChat Community

Planned nipple size slider and piercings

Anaganda

On 8/21/2020 at 7:59 PM, Leeloo said:

Did someone tried, at least, to contact lisa and tel her "Lisa, please, don't make them a texture, make them a 3D object" ?

All i read in this topic is "devs do shit" or "they are lazy" or shit like this.

But it's always like this, devs propose things and, when it's not at peoples taste, instead of trying to ask them politely, this is a profusion of agressivity about them. No wonder why they stopped to write in the forum. 

Yes the piercings must not be made as textures (and they seem too big for some nipple piercings) but give devs time to think about it instead of yelling at them.

👎 for all the things i have read in this topic, and a double for alivia who was saying, before these piercing pics, that devs were wonderfull, that they do their best, that we need to give them time. And now they are shit just because of these nipple piercings ? No, sorry, this is not fair for them...

Well said 👍

Maybe they has some cons, but they has some pros. They have created polls and they trying to make the things people were voted for. People asked for a balance and we see today that and men and women get things in a balance mostly. Finally they started to think about piercings that people asked. Maybe it getting so long to create for a small company of 3dx, but they do more than in the past in my opinion. 

5 hours ago, MeiLing said:

fixing all the connection bugs is more important

Yes, I agree. But in this case they should have just fixing all the connection problems and only after that work on the nipples and do it properly. Or you think that nipple piercings as a texture is a proper quality level for 2020? It's a very poor quality even for 2012 or when 3dxchat was first released...

6 hours ago, MeiLing said:

the 'forum divas' are not the community...let's see how TRUE players react

Who are "the community" and "TRUE" players? Where can I check their opinion?  What is the difference between just a player and a "TRUE" player?

44 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

Let me say this ...its hard to leave for some but once u leave there is no comming back .....

You are wrong on this alivia. My ingame wife left the game 4 years ago and came back 2 years ago. And many others of my friends that left at a time are back.

So, maybe devs seem to be a bit lazy, but they do good job. Even if it's too slow for some players.

9 hours ago, Aliviax said:

Do u remeber one of the latest polls we voted for a space sky and above clouds ? 7 months later we havent got it ^^  7 whole months for 1 lil easy sky lmao 

Do you remember a covid-19 times? Do you remember ddos times? Do you remember what have Lisa said about any big updates? Do you remember how many poles they created and how they made things true?

64 client not that bad.

I mean it's sure full of bugs, but lets be honest, 32 bit one was full of bugs as well lol. And 64 bit one at least works without crashes no matter how long you are in game. On my PC at least. And it has much better optimisation, game works much smoother in heavy locations with tons of people. 

Actually it was a nice update. Not like these ridiculous nipple "piercings".

The devs spoke about a lot of things they intended to work on, INTENDED, not promised. The fools here are all the ones who came in here, as newbies, to whom older players said: "dev communication is bad, updates are not coming so often, the team look to be small so dont take anythhng for granted" and those person told you "I love dev all is good and perfect"

Now we say to the same person "dev communication is bad, updates are not coming so often, the team look to be small so dont take anything for granted" and now those peeps tell us we are cheerleaders while we think still the same thing and they changed their mind.

I am here since more than 4 years now, it doesnt took me long to see that basic game bugs are barely fixed, that communication aint easy. and that updates come when they decide. We all remember how great of an addition was the Saloon to the game right?

Are devs lazy? Maybe. Are devs too busy with others things? Maybe. Are devs bad communicants, I would say surely. There is nothing new about how devs behave since I am here.

I am satisfied tho? Yes I am, the game is still the one i prefer for now, I love the building editor, I find the gameplay easy. Could it be improved? HELL YES but all games can be.

If tomorrow, something better (aka more satisfying for me) than 3dx comes out, with a reasonable price has 3DX, yeah maybe I will go.

This game has an enormous potential, at least it looks so to me, and I am sure devs know about it too, if they dont try to improve it, must be reasons. 

The bottom line stays the same, we know how devs  are, we can do suggestions, but at the end of the day it is their game, and they do what they want. Our only real power is to pay for it or not. To log in or not. I made my choice, I prefer  3DX as it now, than not 3DX at all.

I simply spoke her my point of view. I am no cheerleader, nor devs basher, but somewhere in the middle I guess.

Edited by Torax

8 minutes ago, Torax said:

The devs spoke about a lot of things they intended to work on, INTENDED, not promised. The fools here are all the ones who came in here, as newbies, to whom older player said: "dev communication is bad, updates are not coming so often, the team look to be smal so dont take any for granted" and those person told you "I love dev all is goold and perfect"

Now we says to the same person "dev communication is bad, updates are not coming so often, the team look to be small so dont take any for granted" and now those peeps tell us we are cheerleaders while we think still the same thing and they changed their mind.

I am here since more than 4 years now, it doesnt took me long to see that basic games bugs are barely fixed, that communication aint easy. and that updates come when they decide. We all remember how great of an addition was the Saloon to game right?

Are devs lazy? Maybe. Are devs too busy with others things? Maybe. Are devs bad communicant, I would say surely. There is nothing new about how devs behave since I am here.

I am satisfied tho? Yes I am, the game is still the one i prefer for now, I love the building editor, I find the game play easy. Could it be improved? HELL YES but all games can be.

If tomorrow, something better (aka more satisfying for me) than 3dx comes out, with a reasonable price has 3DX has, yeah maybe I will go.

This game has an enormous potential, at least it looks so to me, and I am sure devs know about it too, if they dont try to improve it, must be reasons. 

The bottom line stays the same, we know how devs  are, we can do suggestions, but at the end of the day it is their game, and they do what they want. Our only real power is to pay for it or not. To log in or not. I made my choice, I prefer as 3DX as it now, than not 3DX at all.

I simply spoke her my point of view. I am no cheerleader, nor devs basher, but somewhere in the middle I guess.

Yup... wish more people were like that... my whole intention with making this thread is to just calmly convey a point of view and hope the devs take it into account.... but things spiraled so fast and extremism took over...

the idea of deleting the whole topic is surely toying with my mind... maybe that's what I will end up doing, as it was not my intention for it to end as bash the devs party, even though they are not gaining any favors as of late... but yelling will never be the way to get the point across.

Piercings are going to be a tattoo, whether you like that or not eet looks, from those pics eets a tattoo. So while they are tattooing Nipple rings can they please tattoo a phone in our hands for tha Phone pose. 😘 Why not ?, eets easier fo tha Devs and actually bashing them doesnt work, having a critical view of them is called bashing tha poor lil things. Im sure they have thick skin, no one is name calling but purely calling out their decision making, efforts , communications,  and past history of suggested projects etc. 😏

Maybe they are only capable of tattooing Nipple rings, and bashing them for their skillset isnt too kind, like who would Booo a challenged person in real life, ah wouldnt. Something we all forget here that tha Devs are actually people who are prolly working their hardest and doing tha best they can.....ah apologize if ah was critical....ah made tha mistake in thinking they were being lazy and didnt care but obviously eet was because their skillz just arent good enough ta produce quality updates which isnt their fault but me expecting things they just arent up to.

Anyways kisses to tha Devs and everyone else, we are all in tha same boat, Nipple Tattoo Piercing may Rock yet who knows, but tink of all tha other accessories that can be easily made in this fashion, earings, belly rings, nose rings, jewelry, handbags, mobile phones, pets, tha sky is tha limit and eet looks so bright now. \o/ 😁

After looking at the nipple slider on a larger screen, I really hope they think about this a bit more before release.  At its max size on a larger screen it looks like a huge festering angry Zit about to pop. The scale becomes way off at max.  I totally agree nipple size should scale independently and to a smaller max size.  If that is not possible, then restrict the max size smaller.

Edited by THX
Dr. Pimple Popper Vs. The Angry Huge Zit.

4 hours ago, Ann Takia said:

I wonder if they will wake up and read all this. remember some ass lickers keep saying we shouldn't expect anything from Dev.

YndjGkXDWP.gif

I think the idea is very good. Just needs a bit of refinement. The image does not scale as well as it really needs too compared to individual static images imo. Nipple color tip becomes far to white at its minimum also. If it was a static image, I'd think Lisa would add shading to soften the color contrast of the white "shine".

Edited by THX