3DXChat Community

Planned nipple size slider and piercings

Anaganda

1 hour ago, PEITHO said:

If you're familiar with Skyrim mods, or even Fallout mods, then you'll also know that yes, 3d modeling should be the way to go. However, the way that meshes are handled in most games, especially with layered 3d models, is that you get clipping. That is, unless the original plan was to account for 3d meshing to be layered under another 3d mesh. This can be done in various ways such as making the mesh transparent when clothing is applied. A lot of clipping is fixed this way, as it essentially removes any mesh that is being covered by the layer of mesh on top of it.

Now take that frame of mind and think about all the separate creators that have made clothing for 3dx. Those clothing models do not account for physical nipple piercings, let alone any variants that might also be available.

Now you have put on your favorite nipple piercing and put on your favorite shirt or dress. Now you notice that your piercings are now clipping through the outfit. The issue is something that can be fixed but the creators will have to go and make updates to the outfits they've made and re submit them to the devs.

Just make a nipple piercing appear only when no top/dress/bra/latex suit equipped. Clothes from all these separate creators (not that many of them actually) are checked by the devs too before applying. 

10 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

lol dont listen what some say its same kinda process like the male hard on when male naked cock is like a javeline lol and when wearing clothes do u see the cock stick out ? lol so why the piercing will have issue ? 

Yeah. Same with bra not appearing through the shirt or dress. Or panties not going through the pants or shorts. People just trying to justify developers lack of effort/skill by all means, even if it makes no sense. 

LOL....Another example of lazy corner cutting.....Ok so if this is what they are showing then this is what we will get, we all know Devs dont listen to advice, complaints, wishes or suggestions. They do it their way which is always tha easiest way with tha least amount of skill ROFL!

Its like tha phone pose, without a phone, just a downloaded pose they got from somewhere and stuck it in game as is. LOL

These Nipple Piercings are just skin tattoos so they dont have to worry about physics, clipping and actually making any effort in creating something of quality. Actually ah dont think they have tha skillset..honestly....i believe these 2 lost any real Developers that might have been on board on release and in tha first Year and a bit but they have gone and now we just have 2 Copy and Pasters.

I guarantee these piercings will look low quality if they actually roll out what they have shown, that is tha piercings being nothing but textures. Baaahahahhaa too funny.

Oh ah had a sweet idea, how about tattooing a phone on our right hand for tha phone pose please ROFL>>>>>>>>>> ya can do that in between your supper and Wheel of Fortune when you would usually have to wash tha dishes but save 5 mins in just throwing out tha foil trays 🤣

giphy.gif

God help us!

Edited by Alliehotass

5 hours ago, Xaufin said:

You think "lower graphics" is something the player does which takes no extra work on the developer's side? The game engine still has to swap to another model of lower detail which does have to be made. The "option" to lower graphics does not save work. And Alivia made a literal ring, not an actual piercing like what THX posted.

And no, a 30-polygon ring or torus (which is not a cylinder in any way) would definitely look shittier than a texture. But the math really isn't important. This is a preview of a work in progress. How many piercing presets and options will there be? We don't know, yet we're complaining.

Sure, the devs could definitely release things faster than they are, but for whatever reason, they aren't. You're paying to use existing features. If you get something new, be grateful, cause you're entitled to nothing more than what already exists. If the textured rings are such low quality that your experience is ruined by them, there are a couple of elegant solutions for you, the player: a) don't use them, b) don't zoom in that close. Ta da.

it is really lame when the excuse for not doing something correct is that it takes extra work.

No, dear... the player is entitled to a certain quality of the game that they paid for...  yes the game can just remain without updates at all and as long as they keep a stable server, I am  happy.
"We don't know, yet we're complaining" what I said that "if this is how the final work is going to look like, then they shouldn't make it" the number of options or variants of it doesn't matter, if the feature is a baked texture then it and all it's variants are bad, and again better not done.
But you would have know that had you read first before replying.

and yes, even a 30 polygon cylinder will still look much better than a drawn one.

Edited by Anaganda

8 hours ago, Aliviax said:

ill use this post to answer to @Loruna  also and i will say ''' wakeeeee uppp again currently the devs dont pay you ... the players now pay you for poses on ur patreon so how about u support the comunity  requests and not give likes to dev friendly comments ....just my 2 cents 

hahahah dont get it wrong that  i attack u etc silly stuff  and ill give my self as example so u not think i attack u or anything  ..i was in the wrong side and you also now are in the wrong side ...the  side is the player/customer side ...so when Anaganda makes that post for the TRASH piercing u should have liked her post ..cause you said '' and i will remind you what u said ''you try make game better '' is what u said ....well u dont make it better now by liking a dev friendly post instead the bad quality trash piercing ^^ 

So... basicly I cant like anything that I personly like, just because I said that I want to make the game better?
Funny... and I thought making poses and something productive is "support the community" as well. How stupid of me. I now will like everything that is against the devs to "support the community". (watch out... there may be saracsm in my previous sentence)

First: I like whatever I want. Who are you to tell me, what I can like and what not? And it is an attack on me. Why else do you have to point me directly out of it?
If you didnt want to front me, you could just ignore it, that I liked that post.

Second: I am not defending the devs on this right now. I am highly disappointed by them. I was hyped but when I looked closer to it, I saw it and was instantly on the dislike side.
I liked his post because he points out facts that you lack to tell the people here to spread false facts. Yes, congratulations. You can make a piercing in 10 minutes. But its something else to get this into the game. Because they have to include different breastsizes AND the physics. And I am not talking about the piercing following the nipple. I am talking about deforming of the piercing. If not correctly coded into the game, the piercing will deform with the breastsizes and physics. But this is not undoable. It can be done within some hours easily. Thats why I am disappointed by the devs right now.

Either way. I am not on the "wrong side". I am on the realistic and straight thinking side. I am disappointed big time, but I stay fair to the devs.
If the devs pay me for the animations or not, I dont care. Its not about the money. Dunno how you think that I do it for money. I mean its nice to earn from it, but its not my goal.

But I also find it amusing Alivia. It seems that for you only two sides excist. Either against or for the devs. Something in between and giving fair and logic critsm seems to not excist for you.
You tell me to wake up and that I am on the wrong side. Who are you to tell me this? Who makes you the judge of which side is the "good" one and which is the "bad" one?
Let me decide that. Trust me, I am not that blind. Why else would I have offered my help to the devs. Because I love them so much? I offered it to bring more frequent updates and help them instead of blaming them over and over again. It has no use anyway. They dont listen. So therefore I act instead of posting in the forum everyday, how lazy the devs are. It's true, but complaining everyday about it, wont help to fix this issue.

Edited by Loruna

11 hours ago, Xizl said:

I do suggest they don't care and don't delivering enough. 

Alivia just made a nipple ring in 10 mins. 

People hosting the server about which better not to talk here made nipple rings and added it in game.

But Gizmo and Lisa can't make nipple rings because it's too much of a work?

Or because two piercings in some peoples' nipples are too much of load on PC? Well if a damn piercing is too much of a load for some peeps laptops/PCs they better really consider buying a new one, we are not talking about AAA-game level graphics here, we talking about very basic stuff. We are talking about stuff that is normal for games for last like 10-15 years. 

What the fuck is this texture of a nipples? Did I return in my early childhood time and play in some early 200s game or it's a fucking 2020? Again. We are not taking about photo-realistic graphics here. Not about rays or DLSS or some other super new shit. We are talking about having a damn ring as a 3d object. Is this so difficult? 

Exactly !!!
I’ve been asking for a long time that, why so difficult to create jewelry made of a pair of balls and rings as a ring, piercing, or necklace .... it’s not hard, they just don’t want to do it, because it’s easier to post the “free” works you submit.
BUT as I have heard the news of this, many times it doesn’t work either, which is more and more pathetic! Im so furious...

1 hour ago, Loruna said:

Second: I am not defending the devs on this right now. I am highly disappointed by them. I was hyped but when I looked closer to it, I saw it and was instantly on the dislike side.
I liked his post because he points out facts that you lack to tell the people here to spread false facts. Yes, congratulations. You can make a piercing in 10 minutes. But its something else to get this into the game. Because they have to include different breastsizes AND the physics. And I am not talking about the piercing following the nipple. I am talking about deforming of the piercing. If not correctly coded into the game, the piercing will deform with the breastsizes and physics. But this is not undoable. It can be done within some hours easily. Thats why I am disappointed by the devs right now.

Either way. I am not on the "wrong side". I am on the realistic and straight thinking side. I am disappointed big time, but I stay fair to the devs.
If the devs pay me for the animations or not, I dont care. Its not about the money. Dunno how you think that I do it for money. I mean its nice to earn from it, but its not my goal.

100% agree with you, Loruna.
we don't have to be "anti" devs to point out that something they are doing is disappointing to us.
I wont go as far to say that I like them... but in the end we are not hating on them when we give criticism.
I just hope that they see it that way too... That when players voice their concern over something it doesn't mean that they hate them... it just means that whatever they are doing is not on bar with the quality of the existing game and is not what we want to expect from them.

on a side note... thanks for the all the wonderful work you been doing, dear 😘

37 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

there is no against the devs side there is the player side that wanna get cool updates and not get bullshit in their face with filler half ass updates get it ?

Also when u parent the piercing to the proper bone with the proper method or any of the many methods out there ...even if boobsize change piercing will stay in same place ^^ lmao who the fuck tell u that stuff??????? Dont tell me devs tell you that stuff ? Like they say males cant have socks ? bwahahahahaah  and that was another attempt to get a excuse for the devs side lol ...No it wasnt ? it was  cause what u described is soooooo wrong lol ...

There are so many method to achive this  out there lol But no here we have to go on the fast food easy no work solution PLEASE 

Seriously im tired of stuff like devs have it hard etc when i can clearly see based on exdperience  the amount of work they put in the game ...

For me its veryyy clear cause i can see it i can tell it i know it ...

Last but no least and very important So i be clear its not my intention to attack you or anything im just fed up with devs bullshiting tactic and im fed up patting them in the head when players dont get stuff they deserve cause devs dont put much work in the game ..trust me its not you ..whoever is making dev friendly posts when all facts show what they bring is crap ill be there do the same So its not you ..chill :) 

just curious now ...why u didnt liked Anagandas post that was a comunity concerning post ? and u also mentioned u were disappointed in this piercing crap update ? So why u didnt liked it ? but instead u liked a baseless dev friendly post ..cause let me assure you it was baseless in the stuff that matters ...

First let me ask the question again: Who are you that I have to answer to you, why I liked this post and not others? Who are you to decide whether or not I am liking this or that post?

Its amazing how you really think that you know everything about animations and coding. I mean... you even think that animations has to be rendered to get into the game.
In some cases this is true, but in some other cases not. If you think everything goes at the same method, you truly dont know what you are talking about.
AND I said that its doable. But not in 10 minutes like you implied it.

And again. It was a personal attack on me, no matter what your intention was. Why else fronting me in such a manner? As said. Just ignoring it would be the best option here if its not me who you wanted to attack.

Why making such a big deal because I liked his post? Cant I have my own opinion on things or what? And as a matter of fact. Yesterday night, before I went to sleep I opened this forum and saw his post. I only read his one and liked it and closed the forum again. I didnt read any of the previous post. Just his. Thats why I didnt liked any other post.

And to say that his post is baseless is really wrong. He says in some way the truth. Its way more than you try to make it here. You act here like you know everything about animations, but you are only studying for one year. One year doesnt make you an expert.

But its funny though. Even when I say that I am also disappointed on the devs because what they give us, you still not see the mistake you did and keep talking like you are fully right.
You make such a huge deal out of it because I liked a "dev friendly post". Really... get down from your hatred. Its nearly like when you cheered the devs. You totally overdo it. Critsim is needed, but not this hatred.

Edited by Loruna

17 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

ehmm the whole thread isnt about animation ^^ if u cant tell whats 3d modeling and whats 3d animation lmao no comment ....the thread is about 3d modeling ^^ of a piercing 

3d modeling and 3d animation is 2 different things :) so again ur wrong hahaha 

Also you said they Dont rendered ? bwahahaha  who tell you that stuff lmao 

let me answer you on the rest ofc liking whatever ur entitled to do that but saying u care for players and not liking a player based thread concern but liking a dev friendly orientated comment shows another thing ...you can correct me if im wrong :) u said u saw the thread and liked his comment right ? haha but it wasnt his thread u missed all the most important comments from players saying that the piercing devs try to bring is CRAP ... So  hahaha  there are some incocistencies here 😁😁 listen i know what you do lol I did it way before you and i did it so much  the whole forum knows that they called me cheerleader hahah So i can see very clear what you do and where u stand thats why im pointing you out ...

why ? cause 3 years i was patting devs head supporting them liking dev friendly comments ..awesome devs ..awesome stuff on the way awesome this best devs ...we come to a point the game being shitty with no improvments with crap server with declining updates with half ass updates with so many bad stuff ...with no getting stuff devs them selfs promised and teased us ...So i woke up and realised nothing is getting better only the opposite So my stance is very logic to change while im in game ... and since i was long time where ur now its very easy and simple for me to see clearly what u do.

Anyways back to the thread and the point f this thread is The piercing devs try to bring is CRAP is Horrid and its a half ass work and many players here expressed that opinion and as many said here if u cant make it dont bring it lol 

I can tell what the difference is between 3d modeling and 3d animations. And I can tell that both rely on each other. I think you should know that.
And no. 3d models dont have to be rendered. As I said. There are many ways to do that. For years I am modeling WoW-Models and I never rendered them.
I exported them.  As I said. Its doable but not that easy as you say it is.

So?... you want to tell me, that because I didnt like someones post but anothers on a forum, makes me less "care for players"? Okay... good. How about I quit doing poses then and you guys can look for an idiot to make those poses and getting called "not caring for the community".

And I am far away from being where you were. You were at a place where you not once said something against the devs and always cheered them.
I am being fair and criticize them but not hating unnecessary on them like you do.

ps.: I wont reply on your postings anymore. I wont continue this discussion with you in this thread. I said my points. You can think whatever you want but dont stick your nose in other peoples business.

Edited by Loruna

47 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

devs said they bring pose editor ..wont u cheer them ? wont u say hey awesome stuff on the way ...

devs said they will bring hair editor ....wont u cheer them ?

devs said they will bring cloth editor ...wont u cheer them ?

devs said they will bring physics (jingles) ..wont u cheer them ? 

i Dont hate as someone said im just fed up ..i feel i got lied 

Awaiting for someone to come here now with this old "if they make a teaser on something it does not mean it will be released, plans on development can change" argument we already saw a few times.

And I would agree with this argument, if devs for example would drop half of the things and release others.

But in reality devs drop all/almost all of their ideas and beginnings. It's just frustrating. 

Edited by Xizl

Did someone tried, at least, to contact lisa and tel her "Lisa, please, don't make them a texture, make them a 3D object" ?

All i read in this topic is "devs do shit" or "they are lazy" or shit like this.

But it's always like this, devs propose things and, when it's not at peoples taste, instead of trying to ask them politely, this is a profusion of agressivity about them. No wonder why they stopped to write in the forum. 

Yes the piercings must not be made as textures (and they seem too big for some nipple piercings) but give devs time to think about it instead of yelling at them.

👎 for all the things i have read in this topic, and a double for alivia who was saying, before these piercing pics, that devs were wonderfull, that they do their best, that we need to give them time. And now they are shit just because of these nipple piercings ? No, sorry, this is not fair for them...

1 hour ago, Leeloo said:

All i read in this topic is "devs do shit" or "they are lazy" or shit like this

really that's all you read? 😂

topic is made exactly to let devs know that what they did is distasteful and to give them a chance to rethink it... some people yell, that happens... especially when frustration mounts to a lot.

but please... don't go claiming that "ALL" you read is devs do shit or that they are lazy!

They gave up on this forum long time ago. What's the point for them to be here? Community rarely or never appreciate any kind of their work, posts are full of disrespectful, agressive comments and all the same people with their never ending drama titled "Where is the update and why devs are so bad?". I have to remind you that once they tried to launch moderated discord server for community. It was closed in less than week due to toxicity beyond the scale. Honestly, being at their place I'd do exactly the same, ignore every social media and continue work in silence at my own pace. It is clear that they don't care if people stay in or leave the game so what's really the point of this never ending, years long topic? They always did whatever they wanted and nothing will change that. Either they're 100% sure of this project success no matter of comments or they've multiple side projects and aren't bothered about incomes from 3DX too much. But one thing is well known... the more louder and agressive was this forum -> the more silent and ignoreful were devs. 

You can make hundreds more of topics like this and you'll still face the cold wall. All the same complainers arguing here since years should ask themselves what they really want... if 3DX is so bad what's keeping them here then? I don't think Gizmo is standing behind them with a whip, forcing them to pay for sub yearly or monthly and year is more than enough to decide if either you've patience for this devs or not. Surely, you're right that customer may have demands for product quality. This would probably work with legitimate, fully operational company like Electronic Arts... actually it already worked a few times. But you keep forgetting that 3DX devs can just simply vanish without goodbye and you MAYBE will be refunded by BMTMicro but surely won't be able to get any refund neither answer directly from company with most likely non existing office and real address probably somewhere in Russia. Sorry but "I'm paying, I demand" rule doesn't matter in this case, that's sad truth.

This case in term of content became so repetitive that at this point it's just boring junk.  More or less copy-pasted avg. every day or second day since years in nearly every second topic. Have that ever changed something here? Tip: Go and scream to the wall for a few hours to release those emotions - you'll more or less get the same effect, only tidy up forum a bit. I'm annoyed with updates, lack of communication and many other things too. But I'm not spamming that loud daily at forum in hundreds of cloned topics. There are better topics to talk but 3DX forum is especially unwelcoming because each time when you open it, you already know that you'll see more of the same, usual trash topics and you don't even need to read posts because their content is known upfront too.

PS: I've no idea how can you judge piercings quality basing on unfortunately framed picture with resolution of 10 years old smarthphone wallpaper which basically gets totally pixelated once zoomed on PC screen...

Not like I believe in miracles but I'd hold on reviews until actual release or better previews. the picture is very unclear for now...

3 hours ago, Aliviax said:

wtf no onewtf lol ppl now that i come in the player side you go the opposite hahaha <<<joking :) hahaha

Please do not claim to be on the player side as if you represent all players.  The only person you represent, we each represent, is yourself (believe me, I know, I read about the same points over and over so many times now in several threads).  I am a player and you do not represent me.  I represent me.  You represent you.

Also, in this thread you represent the side of 3d nipple rings instead of a fake picture of a piercing.  It does not help anyone to personalise every argument to "them and us" or "me and you".

Edited by Leopardus

3 hours ago, StellaXOXO said:

All the same complainers arguing here since years should ask themselves what they really want... if 3DX is so bad what's keeping them here then? I don't think Gizmo is standing behind them with a whip, forcing them to pay for sub yearly or monthly and year is more than enough to decide if either you've patience for this devs or not.

Is this really related to this topic? Can you say that it's filled with people who complain for years? I mean some people - maybe are, but not most posts in this thread for sure.

Anaganda? I almost never or never saw her complaining. 

Alivia? She used to be a game's cheerleader for like more than a year.

Me? From time to time I were complaining, but actually for most times in last year I were arguing with complainers, not the other way. I loved the increased frequency of updates and I had faith in developers. I used to think that they started to care about they game. I used to think that sooner or later they will release all these good stuff they teased, or at least big part of it. Actually, I were arguing to the point of quite mutually aggressive talk in the times of DDOS attacks when people were throwing shit at devs. Because I know that protecting from DDOS is not easy and even huge AAA companies suffered from DDOSes. 

But what now? Why did they stop updates? Why game are developing with a turtle speed again, like in the first half of 2019 and before? Why nothing of these were released as Alivia mentioned:

7 hours ago, Aliviax said:

1 year time we gave for pose editor they them selfs told us we will get isnt enough ?

1 year time we gave for the cloth editor they them selfs told us ..aint enough ?

1 yeartime we gave for the  hair editor that they them selfs told us we get ..aint enough ? 

1 year time we gave for the physics (jingles) they them selfs told us we get ..isnt enough? 

7 months we gave for a space sky we voted that they them selfs make us vote ...isnt enough ?

ill ask you....when is it enough ?  cause aside from when it is enough we also got lied ..so when ?

Why?

And sorry... But I wanted piercings for a long time in 3dxchat. I wanted it much more than tattoos because for me tattoos makes not much sense when almost everyone wears the same ones. 

I were very excited and full of joy when I saw nipple piercing teaser in discord. I did not expand the picture.

And then I saw this thread and realised that it's just a FUCKING TEXTURE like it's not a 2020 year now, like I am live somewhere in Paleolithic age lol.

So yeah. I feel lied to. I fell bullshited. I feel frustrated. Not only because of piercing of course, it's accumulated, piercing just the last thing that pushed me to spill my frustration here. But yeah, that's why I talk the way I talk. I am not really a hater, in general.  

I will buy extra popcorn when we get to earings... which make nipple piercings wars seem so minor. 😁

So how you gonna do this? 3d model or a 2D plane?

Makes the Nipple piercing debate seem minor doesn't it? Well, it should.

KeCtIfThUnecq8MGSnYPD1vX2P8BoKf7-34.jpg

Edited by THX

To clarify, I program professionally in Unity and can estimate pretty well how a given feature will be added to a game. Personally, if I were running this team, I would find ways to be more transparent and communicative to minimize the expectation gap between players' expectations and reality. They are not doing the best they can, as far as I can tell. Two reasonably capable devs with the ability to create what has been created thus far should also be able to create more on a regular basis.

That being said, player entitlement is games is a plague in the way vocal communities attempt to stir up drama and hate over not receiving what they want when they want it, without having any concept of what it takes to create a feature other than a gut feeling. "It's so easy," says the person who's never developed so much as a playable prototype, let alone released or maintained a game. They are doing things and the game is running, so it's worth what you're paying, just like it was worth it 30 features ago.

If the devs did something nice and offered a poll on which feature players would like to see next, the players would vote, and they would probably expect the top option to be the one implemented. But importantly, they're not entitled to that unless it's specifically what was promised. If option #4 is the one that's released next, maybe it was technically easier/faster, maybe it was safer for gameplay or better designed, or in the case of a very small team, maybe it's just the one they felt motivated or excited or confident in implementing.

For all you know, they spent hours in meetings designing multiple options or arguing over designs or which feature to choose or how best to implement it until they (the experts) arrived at what they deemed was the best solution. Maybe they were wrong. But they're still the developers, and your complaints and threats to leave are just noise. If you believe you know better than the experts, congratulations, Unity Engine is extremely accessible to the public, and you can go make a better version of this entire game. And you can include a solemn promise on your front page to crank out new content on a regular basis with your own tiny super dev team.

The bottom line is that starting a player riot on the forums isn't going to do anything positive. Consider a public poll of fellow players and a polite request for an explanation from the devs.
Or just message them directly, instead of parading around the store demanding to speak to the manager.

2 hours ago, Anaganda said:

Funny how a simple -well mannered- criticism topic, turned into people donning the robes of eternal wisdom and going around saying do this and don't do that... that goes for people on both sides of the argument... yup there's no shortage of autocrats indeed 🙄

Your topic is very helpful. I hope devs did all the conclusions and we will get a mesh piercings.

On 8/21/2020 at 7:59 PM, Leeloo said:

Did someone tried, at least, to contact lisa and tel her "Lisa, please, don't make them a texture, make them a 3D object" ?

All i read in this topic is "devs do shit" or "they are lazy" or shit like this.

But it's always like this, devs propose things and, when it's not at peoples taste, instead of trying to ask them politely, this is a profusion of agressivity about them. No wonder why they stopped to write in the forum. 

Yes the piercings must not be made as textures (and they seem too big for some nipple piercings) but give devs time to think about it instead of yelling at them.

👎 for all the things i have read in this topic, and a double for alivia who was saying, before these piercing pics, that devs were wonderfull, that they do their best, that we need to give them time. And now they are shit just because of these nipple piercings ? No, sorry, this is not fair for them...

Nah you have to admit that the devs ARE lazy. VERY lazy.

Let's not speak for them,  while they don't listen, write or respond on the forums. It's simply easier to stay ignorant.

Yeah we talked about many things like male clothes also Lisa was contacted directly and politely.

Nah, the simple fact is that they are really lazy. Barely ever respond to any suggestion, request or problem, almost never test poses if they work properly before including it in a patch.

They didn't stop writing here in the forums because people are "aggressive". Unless you can quote them saying that, You have the accept the simple fact. They are ignorant and lazy.

Probably people would be less aggressive if once in a while they would address the issues and talk with the community in these forums.

Edited by Tsela