3DXChat Community

MISSING GOLD N FRIENDS LIST COMPLETELY GONE

Monique/Aurora

HI. I HAVE A SERIOUS PROBLEM  THAT OCCURRED IN THE GAME. A FRIEND OF MINES ENTIRE FRIEND LIST WAS COMPLETELY EMPTY AND HE LOST 3000 GOLD. ANOTHER FRIEND HAS LOST FRIENDS ON HER LIST AS WELL AS MYSELF CAN DEVS LOOK INTO WHY THIS HAPPENED AND RESTORE BACK LOST GOLD ?

• 3 weeks later...

Actually it's discomfortingly now happened to me multiple times. With the same in particular friends. It's now bothering the crap out of me cuz that is quite an uncomfortable situation to be in but when a friend goes up and has to friend request you for the fourth time. It's both terrible to make them feel or wonder if i delete them intentionally, and i have bad connections with the damn server all the time so if that were the case it'd be more frequent I would presume.  And thats if the issue were your speculation but I dont feel it is. I just need their attention and assistance to fix that problem or they can call it a bug if they want. I really just hope  that somebody becomes aware of this so they can know what minor fixes they can do. 😒

"Life is trying things to see if they work." -Ray Bradbury

Yeah, there is definately an underlying issue that needs to be fixed permanently.

I have the impression that under the new server architecture that they built, sometimes the communication between authentication server and game server does not work well (maybe it is responding too slowly and timing out - I'm talking milliseconds here) even though both servers are up and running.

Many people have reported these same symptoms you described at different times since the new servers were released, and it really needs to be examined and fixed.

Edited by Leopardus