3DXChat Community

More devotion to the game for players

Blahkhan

Hello whoever reads it

As a person who knows about the unity engine and has been working on it for 5 years, I have a sincere proposal for developers. 
Making a game is very hard work, as we have a great community here I ask you, the creators of the game, to give more opportunity to your own player account.

Creator of animations, adding your own animations, 3d modeler creating clothes, hair, etc., programmer creating mechanics, fuchsias, improving current ones.

It seems to me, dear creators of the game, if you read this, not only would it relieve you of the burden of work, but also the community would be able to show itself more, create and enjoy your product better

Thank you for reading, Blahkhan

I support this idea and have suggested similar myself in the past.  One caveat though, in order to maintain the quality of the game and to avoid too many poses that are effectively the same, I think there needs to be a method by which scrutiny is applied by a board of representatives before developments are released into the game, and that only centrally controlled announcements about new features are allowed, to avoid changing the character of normal chat communications.

I also think any developments that are released must be available to all without creating a micro-economy of payments to acquire developments.  A simple voluntary donation approach as has been implemented with room builds should suffice.

Whilst having user developed game features might be a pipe dream, we need to be careful that any such developments don't drive an unwelcome change in the basic character of the game, as is the case in other with other 3d worlds.

True, a kind of voluntary donation by content creators to create the same items, everyone has a vision of one item that may appeal more to one person than to another. There should be a kind of review of this content, categorized, and when entering the server without having some custom content, it should either be downloaded/psychronized or, as with worlds on the same mechanics

8 minutes ago, Leopardus said:

I support this idea and have suggested similar myself in the past.  One caveat though, in order to maintain the quality of the game and to avoid too many poses that are effectively the same, I think there needs to be a method by which scrutiny is applied by a board of representatives before developments are released into the game, and that only centrally controlled announcements about new features are allowed, to avoid changing the character of normal chat communications.

I also think any developments that are released must be available to all without creating a micro-economy of payments to acquire developments.  A simple voluntary donation approach as has been implemented with room builds should suffice.

Whilst having user developed game features might be a pipe dream, we need to be careful that any such developments don't drive an unwelcome change in the basic character of the game, as is the case in other with other 3d worlds.

So now we want players to do the devs job ? and even worse not get paid also ? while devs are on trip to ibiza island party all day long ? hahahaha please ..

im sorry for being negative but sounds like players now have to do the job devs dont do out of lazyness or whatever ...and free ? 😁

some ..we havent reach that lever of being so suckers ..

Here a true example ...

arround may when my school closed i had some time on my hands so i started making poses for the game ...i made arround 15-17 in 4 days (not finished halfway ) then i got busy with other stuff my own aniations i do outside the game ..So i contacted the devs proposing them  to give them my un finished files  so they can bring updates like Asap and help game (the state of my files are like 80% finished  only needs some final touches if u know what i mean ...the answer of devs was '' its faster for me to Do it from Start ''  hahahahaahahahah

we offered a helping hand to speed up update times animation wise  but nooooooo they dont want to put a lil work  just a tiny work lol  nooooo they want to chill back and us be the slaves here  hahaha ...

but hey its faster for them making from 0 instead get the pose 80 % finished and just put a lil tiny work for any final touches lol ...

Does my forehead says '' Suckerrrrrr'' .....NO lol 

here Some poses i made and since i knew also males dont have many i did also some 

ps if you hover on the link you can see

https://gyazo.com/b78e0d9205020b29d20e642ada1e3194   

https://gyazo.com/7d21fe085b639be1d5ad7feaac873ffb 

https://gyazo.com/52d024a932369589e2e2bd30ab45dd2d   

https://gyazo.com/5fa26c10b5c34310390927975a290b4e  

and add another 12 poses  i have  and as you can see they dont need much work lol  but nooooo their lazyness has no boundries 

the result is to get 0 instead cause they dont wanna work at all 

I understand your point of view, I'm not saying developers aren't supposed to do what they plan to do next, I'm not going to force anyone in the community to do anything. It would be done by people who would. It's an optional help for a game developer, if you know what I mean. For example, they could focus on other aspects like
Improvement of the network system
Improved stability (A unity engine has problems with this)
Adding new places to interact (for example, sex on a cupboard, etc.)
and a lot of other things.

An optional thing for people who want to express themselves, add something of their own, not make a game for the creators.

It completely respects your point of view, and the problem you present

10 minutes ago, Blahkhan said:

I understand your point of view, I'm not saying developers aren't supposed to do what they plan to do next, I'm not going to force anyone in the community to do anything. It would be done by people who would. It's an optional help for a game developer, if you know what I mean. For example, they could focus on other aspects like
Improvement of the network system
Improved stability (A unity engine has problems with this)
Adding new places to interact (for example, sex on a cupboard, etc.)
and a lot of other things.

An optional thing for people who want to express themselves, add something of their own, not make a game for the creators.

It completely respects your point of view, and the problem you present

if u saw the links lol u will see that the examples i gave need hardly any additional work  but devs cant do even that lol  

imagine those poses are back from late may to june early lol  we have mid August and i would easily could make another 50 or so in 2 months  helll lets not say 50 lets say 30 ..30 poses game dont have ...lets say 15 ..15 more poses game dont have lol  and all poses could be easily converted in mm and Ff where its possible posing wise  i mean if i do a mf vaginal ofc cant do a MM vaginal heheh get my point 

But since i saw that they dont wanna work im not a sucker do all the work and free period 

Edited by Aliviax

1 minute ago, Aliviax said:

if u saw the links lol u will see that the examples i gave need hardly any additional work  but devs cant do even that lol  

imagine those poses are back from late may to june early lol  we have mid August and i would easily could make another 50 or so in 2 months  helll lets not say 50 lets say 30 ..30 poses game dont have ...lets say 15 ..15 more poses game dont have lol  and all poses could be easily converted in mm and Ff where its possible posing wise  i mean if i do a mf vaginal ofc cant do a MM vaginal heheh get my point 

Mm-hmm. I don't mean to be unpleasant, but is it just that the developers don't care, or are they lazy? No offense to everyone, of course.

1 minute ago, Blahkhan said:

Mm-hmm. I don't mean to be unpleasant, but is it just that the developers don't care, or are they lazy? No offense to everyone, of course.

this you will discover it soon ^^ hahah its best if you live it on your own  so u dont get biased :) 

personaly i was cheering this game 3+ years i had hopes and trusted devs ..not the case for me anymore 

So many promised stuff by them with teasers of upcoming stuff only to never get them haha 

i will give a last example ..6 months ago they made us vote on a poll to chose a sky we like we voted  space sky ..6 months later sky isnt here ..

is it much work to bring it to the game ? ohh let me tell you that sky its a HDRI/skydome  5 mins work to bring it to the game haha and doesnt require any hard work lol ...

So ....if u ask me it was a gimmic poll so we think they work they care ... since 6 months have passed and we dont have that sky im guessing u start realize from simple lil stuff ..

4 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

this you will discover it soon ^^ hahah its best if you live it on your own  so u dont get biased :) 

personaly i was cheering this game 3+ years i had hopes and trusted devs ..not the case for me anymore 

So many promised stuff by them with teasers of upcoming stuff only to never get them haha 

i will give a last example ..6 months ago they made us vote on a poll to chose a sky we like we voted  space sky ..6 months later sky isnt here ..

is it much work to bring it to the game ? ohh let me tell you that sky its a HDRI/skydome  5 mins work to bring it to the game haha and doesnt require any hard work lol ...

So ....if u ask me it was a gimmic poll so we think they work they care ... since 6 months have passed and we dont have that sky im guessing u start realize from simple lil stuff ..

Okay, I admit, that doesn't sound good. I look at it as someone who somehow knows how to make games, not cool. I don't know the devs, or how they make this game. But sometimes you feel that the game is... abandoned

here my last comment 

i made those poses for fun ..i mean i was bored and messing arround 

So i made some funny sport poses (not finished they were like 5 mins work of just messing for fun  what u will see ) 

So i showed them for fun ..

https://gyazo.com/62facb2853848f02f90335ada14d4d67    

https://gyazo.com/4ec0535e38da98308db411f7838ba221

guess what ....months later ...they brought those in the game  bwahahahahaa instead bring some serious other usefull poses lol 

they are trolling us im telling you 

2 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

here my last comment 

i made those poses for fun ..i mean i was bored and messing arround 

So i made some funny sport poses (not finished they were like 5 mins work of just messing for fun  what u will see ) 

So i showed them for fun ..

https://gyazo.com/62facb2853848f02f90335ada14d4d67    

https://gyazo.com/4ec0535e38da98308db411f7838ba221

guess what ....months later ...they brought those in the game  bwahahahahaa instead bring some serious other usefull poses lol 

they are trolling us im telling you 

It seems to me that the problem with games like 3dxchat or other is that they never take on a big studio. The creators have burned out after all these years, I think. They should maybe not know, take over to open source or something 

Just now, Blahkhan said:

It seems to me that the problem with games like 3dxchat or other is that they never take on a big studio. The creators have burned out after all these years, I think. They should maybe not know, take over to open source or something 

burned out ? lol thay have hardly worked on this Game hehe 

the biggest update game has ever had was the world editor aka build editor 2 years ago i would also say that going from 32 client to 64 is a cool update ...but its another thing making  software updates and content updates cause its 2 different jobs ..

another job is a programmer a modeler a animator well a modeller can also do animations and vice versa  but programer and 3d design 2 different jobs that can be worked same time by different ppl and progress together .

ask ur self why u dont have socks to wear ? ^^ in the game 

2 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

burned out ? lol thay have hardly worked on this Game hehe 

the biggest update game has ever had was the world editor aka build editor 2 years ago i would also say that going from 32 client to 64 is a cool update ...but its another thing making  software updates and content updates cause its 2 different jobs ..

another job is a programmer a modeler a animator well a modeller can also do animations and vice versa  but programer and 3d design 2 different jobs that can be worked same time by different ppl and progress together .

ask ur self why u dont have socks to wear ? ^^ in the game 

The truth, the pure truth

More poses please..I'm sick of the same ones and i have only been playing 2 weeks. Does everyone have to have the same poses? Can we buy more poses from a creator, or maybe an object like a bed,that has different poses/animations when you sit on them. 

I wish I could build with other players in this game at the same time. It would be like a virtual sandbox that allows you to chat and build interactively in the game using the building menu.

is there anyway "VOIP" can set be set up so that players can have the option to voice and listen to voice for communication? For me personally, it's hard  to carry out my role playing with my friends when the roleplayers hands are on their keyboards trying to pound out directions or words of encouragement, when their hands need to be off the keyboard so that they can reach the goal and objective of their roleplay...The sound of voice and the ability to hear voice is a sense that most humans have, and sound appeals to sensors that do things to our bodies physically. I would think that  voice would be a great tool in helping people reach their roleplay needs.

If there is no option to create sound by voice(through a microphone)  communication and roleplaying is limited.  Also, roleplay is then dicated by erotica novel writers and  enthusiasts, and   if they don't like the idea of voice, they can turn off the voip feature. Not being able to communicate on voice is what will probably be the  the reason I stop playing 3dx. That is if i my level of frustration gets to that point.

I have played in several online virtual worlds and games, and the best results always come with the ability to create content for the community as a player or resident of the virtual world. A free market with consumers as the players(and the players as both consumers and creators) set the pace of how the game will develop and grow...especially in a 3d/vr chat environment where there are zero objectives and tasks to complete when you land in the game.

I am new and i'm sorry if this post annoys the vets and experts in this forum, but the people in this game and forum should pay attention to new people like myself. You never know if they have a following that would bring in more players , and you never know what they could do for the game with the content they make and buy for it. Most of all, new people can tell you what is missing to them, and the elders or developers can then choose to change it or not change it. 

2020-08-15 10-18-55_148746.png