3DXChat Community

Is WC Spam allowed or not?

Villanelle

1 hour ago, Villanelle said:

I thought 'NOT' but today when I log on I see this so am wondering if the rules have been changed again  😕

2020-08-15 12-47-02_3259.png

Where is a spam? This is a room announcement. It looks like they don't spam the same multiple messages in a row, and there are no unwanted messages in the world chat.

1 hour ago, Villanelle said:

I thought 'NOT' but today when I log on I see this so am wondering if the rules have been changed again  😕

2020-08-15 12-47-02_3259.png

lemme tell you how currently it works ...you can advertize for days but the moment 1 person report you u get a 2 days ban easy 

if no one report u then ur lucky and can continue spam ...lol 

so it comes down on how many haters/jelous fans you got ...the more u have the more chances one of those jelous haters to report you :) 

So far new unknown spammers get away with it for the above reasons cause no ne report them 

2 hours ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Where is a spam? This is a room announcement. It looks like they don't spam the same multiple messages in a row, and there are no unwanted messages in the world chat.

The pic obviously doesnt show a prolonged period of time d'oh, it is only a small screenshot of the current chatlog. The same messages or closely resembling messages  WERE repeated over time causing people to complain about it in World Chat, which is why I asked.

3 minutes ago, Villanelle said:

The pic obviously doesnt show a prolonged period of time d'oh, it is only a small screenshot of the current chatlog. The same messages or closely resembling messages  WERE repeated over time causing people to complain about it in World Chat, which is why I asked.

Chat spamming is when someone repeats the same message several times in a row.

1 hour ago, Aliviax said:

lemme tell you how currently it works ...you can advertize for days but the moment 1 person report you u get a 2 days ban easy 

if no one report u then ur lucky and can continue spam ...lol 

so it comes down on how many haters/jelous fans you got ...the more u have the more chances one of those jelous haters to report you :) 

So far new unknown spammers get away with it for the above reasons cause no ne report them 

Nobody is jealous and I doubt anybody's bothered enough by this to actually hate anybody, it is simply an irritant for people trying to have a discussion with other people in the 3DX World and something that I had been led to believe shouldn't be happening.

If people could just play by the rules nobody would have to report anybody Those that do spam are just trying to gain an unfair advantage on those who run rooms and play by the rules. That is disrespectful.