3DXChat Community

Allow partner/spouse to come to room

XxDavexX

1 hour ago, Alliehotass said:

Dream on peeps LOL 🤣

We will get a hoolahoop pose without tha hoolahoop, a starjump pose and possibly a bug fix where no apparent Bug is actually fixed. Wow us with ya creativity Devs, oops ah mean go D/L sum cheap bargain bin specials from Unity Store ❤️

i wouldnt have said it any better lol Alie :) 

Just now, Leopardus said:

I'm not so naive to think these things will ever happen.  But the OP started with "It would be nice if...".  Whether or not the Devs take any notice, it's still true that these items "would be nice if....".

then we should re name the tread from suggestions to dream on suckers 😁 hahahahaa 

1 hour ago, SusanLouisa said:

Alivia you dont give us or cheaters enough credit. They want this too with their spouse. Many are open marriages and they use a different avi to play. So dont be too fast to rule this out.

many times ppl say cool ideas and suggestions but kinda lately i have lost all hope here :(  and i think we suggest stuff for nothing :(  feels like we suggest in a wall :( 

Eets not negativity, eets realism......all these ideas are excellent ideas..imagine tha amount that have been suggested over tha years and never been even considered....everyone can have their dream ideas and imagine wot if, if that brings you all comfort in dealing with tha games designed shortcomings then power to you. One day tha Devs might actually listen and put tha work in to make some peoples ideas a reality in tha game as everyone who forwards their ideas have this dream...to one day have a game filled with fun content and feel like tha game is actually going somewhere. 

Keep tha ideas coming because wot they really do in reality is show wot we dont have and all tha ideas that are never thought of by tha Devs when they should be tha ones "Developing" tha game. If you talk about "Developmental ideas" for tha game and that Development is in tha hands of tha Devs then youre always going to get commentary on their performance, tha two go together, eet cant be avoided.

38 minutes ago, Alliehotass said:

Eets not negativity, eets realism......all these ideas are excellent ideas..imagine tha amount that have been suggested over tha years and never been even considered....everyone can have their dream ideas and imagine wot if, if that brings you all comfort in dealing with tha games designed shortcomings then power to you. One day tha Devs might actually listen and put tha work in to make some peoples ideas a reality in tha game as everyone who forwards their ideas have this dream...to one day have a game filled with fun content and feel like tha game is actually going somewhere. 

Keep tha ideas coming because wot they really do in reality is show wot we dont have and all tha ideas that are never thought of by tha Devs when they should be tha ones "Developing" tha game. If you talk about "Developmental ideas" for tha game and that Development is in tha hands of tha Devs then youre always going to get commentary on their performance, tha two go together, eet cant be avoided.

i agree with what you say but there is a lil but that make me feel sad and weird and that is that the devs do not make the stuff they said they make and we have to believe they will make the suggestions ? concider this and tell me ur thoughts ...

4 hours ago, Aliviax said:

i agree with what you say but there is a lil but that make me feel sad and weird and that is that the devs do not make the stuff they said they make and we have to believe they will make the suggestions ? concider this and tell me ur thoughts ...

A Game "Developer" does exactly that, develops the game..this includes future ideas, either to fix current problems or to add new content. New content is creatively invented, whether it is from original ideas or borrowed but both are considered in the developmental area when new content is prioritized as something that for one, is required by the Developers and or customers, to compete against rival competition, give the game a shelf life and two, is a sign that the developers have some kind of road map, future plan as to where they want the game to go.

Any creation evolves, from its beginnings to its ultimate end, the speed at which it evolves in on the creators, the direction also. They can be influenced by personal goals, inspiration, influence etc and also from other people, rival developers or their customer base.

Depending on the personalities, goals and desires of the Developers, their creation will evolved at their hand, we all know this.

If they themselves make suggestions about future ideas they maybe just that, fleeting ideas, that may not be possible for a variety of reasons.

But there is a balancing game, energy put in versus reward......we are customers, we pay to play, they offer what we can play and we pay for what can be played. If we dont like the service we can leave but we also can make suggestions and hope our developers hear us and add to their ideas that they hopefully have.

In the end you cannot force anything only ask, also you have to realize when asking doesnt work and then evaluate if this is a place that is worth paying for.

Realistically the amount of ideas and possibilities for this game are immense, the future going on the past shows us the slow and limited evolution, sometimes backward but always susceptible to being replaced by a more forward looking game. 

This game has its strong points but also suffers in areas that could be improved if Development focused on them, ideas to firmly ensure a long future and revenue from this creation need to be injected and keep a healthy thriving community who feels their money is well spent and the future of their investments in this game lead to ever more forward looking and exciting prospects in ideas put forward primarily by the Developers and then created and implemented, ensuring confidence and reliability of an enjoyable service.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/15/2020 at 5:41 PM, Aliviax said:

many times ppl say cool ideas and suggestions but kinda lately i have lost all hope here :(  and i think we suggest stuff for nothing :(  feels like we suggest in a wall :( 

Responding to bring this topic and suggestion back in focus, but yes Aliviax it does seem that way doesn't it?  

On 8/15/2020 at 10:43 AM, Diana Prince said:

Hihihi, I can see the divorce rate rising when the spouse comes to the room unexpectedly and finds the partner cheating 😂

This only makes 3DX more cash in long run which improves the likely hood of it happening.  As to the divorce rate rising?  Is that possible?  There are a handful of us that make it work long term. Just takes honesty and trust.  But we are rare.  

I do like the idea in general. In the long term, one might also think about the option of a home being permanently "shared". This would also mean more profit for the people behind the game, since we all know it would turn into this

her: places object she considers to be "cute" / "nice" / "adorable" in the shared home

him: "Do we really need this?"

Fight ensues, ultimately resulting in a divorce. There ya go, profit! (If you can't relate to this, you've never been in a relationship, that made the trip to the magical land that is IKEA) For the ladies here, feel free to swap the roles and replace the unspecified object with a stripper pole ;)

And while I'm a straight male, I am more than willing to admit, that I'd really like the holding-hands option. (it'd be cute, you can't deny that)

But then, there's so many things I'd like to see. Why can we only marry each other? Why not "in a relationship with", "open relationship with", multiple marriage partners etc. More poses, a submenu for favorite poses, interactive poses, similar to those in another game that ends in "chat" ...

I guess my list is endless, much like everyone else's. 

Edited by lePatrick

I don't think we will have interractive poses like this other game starting by "A" you are talking about, but yes it would be a nice option or only one or two additional moves in the poses like this other game with "house" in the name. 

But i think they would need to rework the game fully to do that so better to stay with the poses as they are now or the forum will again be filled by insults toward devs.