3DXChat Community

​💬​World Chat Garbage Diary​💩​

☙𝔼𝕩❧

23 minutes ago, R0bT said:

well lets see....

1.01. You must be 18 years or older to play 3DXChat.

2.03. Any bad comments and / or discussions based on race, nationality, religion, culture, sexual preferences, rape and underage sex are prohibited.

now lets define the term underage sex keeping in mind the game is based in the United Staes ( california to be exact). in closing its safe once again to say since she was 19 she is in fact still considered a teen and does not fall into the underage definition . no need to thank me, making you look stupid is second nature to me now

In the United States, age of consent laws regarding sexual activity are made at the state level. There are several federal statutes related to protecting minors from sexual predators, but laws regarding specific age requirements for sexual consent are left to individual states, District of Columbia, and territories. Depending on the jurisdiction, the legal age of consent is between 16 and 18. In some places, civil and criminal laws within the same state conflict with each other.[1]

quote you just for the history.

4 hours ago, R0bT said:

Jimmy, you calling me a child is like Ted Bundy calling someone a criminal 

Fairly sure calling you a child is exactly what it is, that being calling you a child. The Jimmy and Ted Bundy thing doesn’t change that at all. As I just said, grow up.

On 8/17/2020 at 5:56 PM, Coldheart said:

RobT you are much too old to be continually acting like a child. Grow up.

On 8/18/2020 at 3:02 AM, R0bT said:

Jimmy, you calling me a child is like Ted Bundy calling someone a criminal 

On 8/18/2020 at 7:07 AM, Coldheart said:

Fairly sure calling you a child is exactly what it is, that being calling you a child. The Jimmy and Ted Bundy thing doesn’t change that at all. As I just said, grow up.

Let's agree you're both children.

6 minutes ago, Coldheart said:

Wow. You still play 3DX chloe? Had no idea.

And still with my one and only account, I don’t need to hide or to switch accounts because they get deleted. I also would not troll the forum of a game I don’t play anymore. 

And so you are Jimmy or whatever? Why are you shy to use the name you had from the beginning?

1 minute ago, chloe said:

And still with my one and only account, I don’t need to hide or to switch accounts because they get deleted. I also would not troll the forum of a game I don’t play anymore. 

And so you are Jimmy or whatever? Why are you shy to use the name you had from the beginning?

Honest answer to that is I don't remember what name I used in the beginning. The day I joined I made a male avatar with what I think was an off the top of my head name and before the night was over I experimented with playing as a female avatar, like you still do today (congrats on that by the way, been a long time for you doing that.) But that name I don't remember either, it was 5 years ago after all and my first day and week here. Then I moved on trying different names and avatars.

Also I find it very hard to believe Jimmy started with the name Jimmy. I would be shocked if he did. I would assume he probably did like you and played as a girl? Maybe, maybe not. Hope that helps brocheesie.

6 hours ago, chloe said:

Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy ... all you can, just like all male idiots, accuse girls who stand up and don’t move an inch, a guy. And why? Because your little brains can’t accept a girl can do better as you. Welcome to the 21th century old man.

Isn't that song from Romania? He likes the girls in bikinis.

And for the record most women can do most things better than me. Unfortunately for you, you are not a woman. So yeah. Maybe you are better at pretending to be one than me? Very possible. If nothing else, you won't give up trying, that is obvious. Must not be as boring for you as it was for me.

Just now, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Take a doctor. No one is interested in you. You are alone lol

Correction. You are very much interested. And not in a good way either, but maybe if you tucked it up through your thighs and I rammed my cock into your man pussy from the back? Doggy style. Think I would need a twelve pack of beer first. Strong beer, and we would have to turn the lights off, but I am sure we could make it work bud.

Until then you are still just another annoying prick in 3DX forums.

Just now, Coldheart said:

Correction. You are very much interested. And not in a good way either, but maybe if you tucked it up through your thighs and I rammed my cock into your man pussy from the back? Doggy style. Think I would need a twelve pack of beer first. Strong beer, and we would have to turn the lights off, but I am sure we could make it work bud.

Until then you are still just another annoying prick in 3DX forums.

I ain`t count. No one interested in you really. No one, except me, answer you. You can do some conclusions yourself after all.

Just now, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

I ain`t count. No one interested in you really. No one, except me, answer you. You can do some conclusions yourself after all.

Nice one Ex, but you should work on some new material. You can't always depend on just you to laugh at your jokes and comebacks. You should try to expand your audience a little. Start small, try finding one other person who thinks you are funny and go from there. Good luck to you. Anyway, I will leave you here in the garbage diary where you belong. Take it easy Ex.

1 minute ago, Coldheart said:

Nice one Ex, but you should work on some new material. You can't always depend on just you to laugh at your jokes and comebacks. You should try to expand your audience a little. Start small, try finding one other person who thinks you are funny and go from there. Good luck to you. Anyway, I will leave you here in the garbage diary where you belong. Take it easy Ex.

I didn`t make any joke. Ahah, omg >< Yes, take it easy ^^

Funny that all forum trolls think they are somehow originell. But all tell the same bullshit and use the same slander again and again and again and again and again... got it? It’s soooo booooring! Booooooooooohh

All that you trolls tell about others fit to yourself. That’s why you try to lower others to feel more upper. Maybe beside that you are no men. Real men don’t need to lower others, especially women. But you trolls are no real men, just social incompatible losers. No balls, no backbones, no sincerity, no honesty, no humanity..... but just hate! 

And all you can do is to hide behind your screens. I would wonder if you could even look into somebodies else eyes. 

You destroy not only the fun of many thin skinned people but also the whole internet.