3DXChat Community

Building my first room in 3dx

TheFinalTravesty

I am new to 3dx (about 2 weeks) and I started in on this 3d building feature that game gives you in your own seperate vitual space.Β  I thought the concept of it was cool, to i got to workΒ  right way. This is what i have so far, since i decided to build a big city as a backbone so I can then add buildings and area in it later. This way when i focus on an area in the city i can finish it and then drop the landing box (the place users in 3dx land when entering into a room) in the areas i want to feature as my room. This is what i have so far , its not the entire city either... This is just one of the main streets in the city. I am looking to meet other builders in this game, so if you read this and want to reach out, please feel free to do so.Β πŸ™‚

Β 

All the best,

Travesty

2020-08-14_13-52-06_90664.png

1 hour ago, TheFinalTravesty said:

I am new to 3dx (about 2 weeks) and I started in on this 3d building feature that game gives you in your own seperate vitual space.Β  I thought the concept of it was cool, to i got to workΒ  right way. This is what i have so far, since i decided to build a big city as a backbone so I can then add buildings and area in it later. This way when i focus on an area in the city i can finish it and then drop the landing box (the place users in 3dx land when entering into a room) in the areas i want to feature as my room. This is what i have so far , its not the entire city either... This is just one of the main streets in the city. I am looking to meet other builders in this game, so if you read this and want to reach out, please feel free to do so.Β πŸ™‚

Β 

All the best,

Travesty

2020-08-14_13-52-06_90664.png

have fun on ur build journey :)Β