3DXChat Community

There is no people in 3DXChat Except Me!

WildBlue

Hi,

I have serious problem since couple of days that when I login to 3DXChat, there is no people around in any of the places or the rooms.

I can see my friend list, I can see the room list but when I go to any place or join to any room the people in the room does not load at all.

It's not saying Loading People or anything, it' like I'm the only person who is online in whole 3DXChat.

Also the game does not get updated and and when I run the Patcher.exe it says: Error during Update. Unable to connect to update server

Can someone please help me!

Thanks,

WildBlue

Hey Wildblue, the server has had some technical difficulties recently, try launching your game now to see if it will patch for you, you can't see everyone because you are running an older patch version of the game. If the patcher still gives you an error, then uninstall your game and reinstall it, then it should fix your problems. :) If it doesn't go into your registry and delete the 3DX chat from your registry then try to reinstall it then.

Kind Regards

MrAsh

Usually it means you are running new or old patch while everyone else updated or did not updated yet.

that's why you can't see others, as they run on different version.

With your problem of updating >

I would check AV / FW if both are okay, then run patcher as admin if that doesn't work

Also just try running 3DX chat shortcut without patcher sometimes that works wonder too, make sure its in admin one as well.

1. Uninstall 3DXChat

2. Open Registry Editor

3. Go in the Registry Editor to "HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/SexGameDevil  right click to this Folder and delete.

4. Close the Registry Editor

5. Download and install fresh copy of 3DX Chat.

Installing to different HDD/SSD or different file path also seemed to solve this issue in past.

Sometimes 3DX servers went nuts and cut your connection but when this happens you cant acess forums as well since they are on same server. So that should not be your issue.

Sometimes also patcher bugs out and some random file get deleted and you need to reinstal whole 3DX.

IF you already have copy of installer on your PC I still recommened downloading new one as that one usually gets updated with recent patch or close to recent one.

Hi again,

Thank you very much for your responses.

I did exactly what you guys recommended and I still have the same problem.

1. Uninstall 3DXChat

2. Open Registry Editor

3. Go in the Registry Editor to "HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/SexGameDevil  right click to this Folder and delete.

5. Download and install fresh copy of 3DX Chat.

The client version I downloaded is 260 and still Patcher does not work and I still dont' see anybody :( 

My firewall is McAfee and 3DXChat was working fine with it :-(

;-))

Well I changed it's settings like that;

post-4570-0-88586600-1422055955_thumb.jpg

But I still have the same problem :(

After some troubleshooting, I found out that below is the address that I need to reach 

thisVersion=260
BuildTarget=StandaloneWindows

when I paste this address to my browser it says contact your administrator.

However, when I open the tor browser (I'm sure you guys know what it is ;-) ) web page says Invalidplatform!

So started to think my network can not reach to http://sexgamedevil.com/patcher/patcher.php

Yessss! exactly as I guessed!!

I installed a VPN to my pc and made a secure connection and then re-tried.

3DXChat is updated like a free bird ;-p and now I can see everybody, cool new GUI by the way ;-)

Just to confirm that latest client version is 264?

Thank you very much guys ;-)

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I'm having the same problem as wildblue

I check AV / FW if both are okay, then ran patcher as admin and that didn't work

Also just tryed running 3DX chat shortcut without patcher

I followed these steps:

1. Uninstall 3DXChat

2. Open Registry Editor

5. Download and install fresh copy of 3DX Chat

and that didn't work either.

Tried Installing to different HDD/SSD or different file path and nothing.