3DXChat Community

I feel like piss is taken out of me

Feuermond

2 minutes ago, LaraShh said:

r the servers just down or did something more happen?

That is the point, no one knows.  I do not complain about what the developers do.  I'm sure they have their hands full right now also.  This might be a server test, or could be another attack, nobody knows.

8 minutes ago, DouceAlizee said:

I agree 100% with you, but the first step is to stop hacking in the game, the time they have to use to solve it is the time they can't work to improve the game... so guess what, as long as we don't boycot them, we'll have the same issue

a small search on google showed that majors company with far more capacities faced the same issues... how could you expect more from a small team, please keep that in mind

Oh... to have a good going car first it needs to stop the stealing of cars?

Just now, Feuermond said:

This ist not for free, my prepaid game days are counting down again since weeks. They added 15 days compensation but we pay again.

i'm in the same case, and it also makes me sad, but really if we could have a frozen situation so they can work, it would do a lot for everyone

I know i'll be insulted by many to say that, but.. keep measure guys and to all who do bots, modding, hacking, none wins like that

22 minutes ago, DouceAlizee said:

I agree 100% with you, but the first step is to stop hacking in the game, the time they have to use to solve it is the time they can't work to improve the game... so guess what, as long as we don't boycot them, we'll have the same issue

a small search on google showed that majors company with far more capacities faced the same issues... how could you expect more from a small team, please keep that in mind

I agree with you, this isn't about dev or server, they tried so hard to fix the server when it break down from time to time. As we can see the server running well, when it back up, it can last for hours or even days. You will ask me why it will get disconnected? It definitely caused by someone among us, I don't met so many issues for the past years, it only happen since the beginning of 2020.

43 minutes ago, Coldheart said:

Actually I am not sure we are paying for it, didn't they mention free game time for the amount of time we use it? I could be wrong on that one.

They charged the credit card I use for gaming I would say that we are paying for it, at least those of us who have it removed automatically.

Peace

1 hour ago, PatrickPeterson said:

The only way this is going to stop I feel is if people just stop subscribing. They clearly (as proven by their lack of communication or desire to fix this repeated issue) don't care, so the only way to make them care is to stop the flow of money to them.

You know I am half hopeful they are going to hit us with I big update of all the little things needed jewelry, mods. I say hopeful but in a dark recess of my mind going by how they operate I feel its more of a fantasy...but I hope. I also paid for a year I figured It will be make or break the next 12 months. We have lost so many users the past year I worry at the thought of a no paying situation resulting in them shutting the doors then taking their time adding whats needed. We will see. I have NEVER seen the total lack of communication as I have here. 

@DouceAlizee  I'll be honest...I haven't slept for 2 days, I'm a little crampy so I am sure my rage was a little heavy. You should have seen my "lets pretend you are a new inmate at a prison and I'm some big fat guy Lenny the Lifer intent on making you my prison bitch"  rage RP on someone for saying "I'm bored" after sitting there for an hour Mute. I want us to survive. This no communication at all about anything really Is maddening. No info ever. The forum on what people would like to see..no replies. I am worried. I am sure could see with how my message was I was having a psychotic episode lol. Every time it crashes...I am in the middle of one of those parties that feels awesome af you look the ones you call friends all around you. I think you could have used a little foresight. 'Well I can come back to this post apparently they are having a going postal day' Not jump right in telling them how..or how not to rage. 

1 hour ago, DouceAlizee said:

i'm in the same case, and it also makes me sad, but really if we could have a frozen situation so they can work, it would do a lot for everyone

I know i'll be insulted by many to say that, but.. keep measure guys and to all who do bots, modding, hacking, none wins like that

I am far away from insulting you. I just look from a different point of you: SexGameDevil did not release a pose editor they polled for since over 2 years, are not even working of it, since over one year we never heard again about customizable clothes and hairstyles though they said we will be kept informed.

Now we have a problem that stays since month and my conclusion is the company really does care as long they get our money. It has absolutely nothing to with the bad, bad hackers. The attack only shows what was already seen by the not released and no longer commented features: SexGameDevel doesn’t care as long as money flow is safe.

If the company SexGameDevil would have acted reliable in the past I would have more patience now. But now they did not deserve any trust. The only reason for being quick to get it up again was earning money. Since then every communication if off again, not any new feature implemented, just some minor thingies like hair and tattoos.

I think they do not what to do and do not tell us the truth either.

2 hours ago, Gith said:

They charged the credit card I use for gaming I would say that we are paying for it, at least those of us who have it removed automatically.

Peace

Don't think they have any control of you being charged, while your subscription is active, however, they do have control of crediting us all game time for as long as the test server is in use, or some arbitrary amount of time whatever that may be.

8 minutes ago, Coldheart said:

Don't think they have any control of you being charged, while your subscription is active, however, they do have control of crediting us all game time for as long as the test server is in use, or some arbitrary amount of time whatever that may be.

It was 15 days game time and 5,000 XGold: https://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/10815-news/&do=findComment&comment=402809

18 hours ago, Coldheart said:

Is that for using the test server? Because I might be wrong but I feel like we have all been using it for a lot more than 15 days.

It is the compensation for the 2nd DDoS down time. The test server we are currently on tacitly has become the regular server. I have a prepaid game time ticket and days are counting down. So the conclusion is: Yes, you pay for the test server. SexGameDevil has done not any communications about the fact they rate things fixes. Like usual. Do we hear anything about the "moderated rooms" thing, which was promised during the last crash? No... just another never mentioned again feature so far, only good to calm down moods.

12 hours ago, Feuermond said:

It is the compensation for the 2nd DDoS down time. The test server we are currently on tacitly has become the regular server. I have a prepaid game time ticket and days are counting down. So the conclusion is: Yes, you pay for the test server. SexGameDevil has done not any communications about the fact they rate things fixes. Like usual. Do we hear anything about the "moderated rooms" thing, which was promised during the last crash? No... just another never mentioned again feature so far, only good to calm down moods.

There should be some sort of give back to paying players for using a buggy test server. It’s not our fault some bozo keeps DDos attacking it because his mommy didn’t hug him enough when he was child. Just my opinion.